Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

For those of you who refuse this cold hard evidence of what the founders intended.

You are enemies of this country.

So I let for a while, expecting TM to finally prove the stations that were to be closed were in heavily Democratic districts. Imagine my surprise :D to see that she hasn't. So I said to myself, "Self, since she won't do it, maybe you should look some of them up, to see if she is right". Here is what I found...

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin (WI 53538) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County
2004 - Kerry 43%, Bush 56%
2008 - Obama 50% - McCain 49%

Luck, Wisconsin (WI 54853) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Luck, Polk County
2004 - Kerry 48% - Bush 52%
2008 - Obama 49% - McCain 50%

New Richmond, Wisconsin (WI 54017) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
New Richmond, St Croix county
2004 - Kerry 45% - Bush 54%
2008 - Obama 48% - McCain 52%

Abbotsford, Wisconsin (WI 54405) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Abbotsford, Clark County
2004 - Kerry 46% - Bush 53%
2008 - Obama 53% - McCain 46%

Westfield, Wisconsin (WI 53964) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Westfield, Marquette County
2008 - Obama 52% - McCain 47%

All links courtesy of city-data. You have to scroll down to see the election charts.

Funny, I don't see these as heavily Democratic. In fact, they seem more heavily Republican to me.

I guess TM is wrong again, like that is something new.

So I let for a while, expecting TM to finally prove the stations that were to be closed were in heavily Democratic districts. Imagine my surprise :D to see that she hasn't. So I said to myself, "Self, since she won't do it, maybe you should look some of them up, to see if she is right". Here is what I found...

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin (WI 53538) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

Luck, Wisconsin (WI 54853) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Luck, Polk County

New Richmond, Wisconsin (WI 54017) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

Abbotsford, Wisconsin (WI 54405) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Abbotsford, Clark County

Westfield, Wisconsin (WI 53964) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

All links courtesy of city-data. You have to scroll down to see the election charts.

Funny, I don't see these as heavily Democratic. In fact, they seem more heavily Republican to me.

She is a child. Ignore the child.

For those of you who refuse this cold hard evidence of what the founders intended.

Hack. Liar.

Proven time and time again.

You don't even have the moxie to apology to me.

Denis Leary had you in mind when he did this song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs&ob=av2e]Denis Leary - Asshole (Uncensored Version) - YouTube[/ame]

If these laws were indeed helping secure the voting system then why are they only supported by the party that has a decades long history of working to keep legal American voters from voting to win elections?

So you're working to make sure that we don't check ID's to help Republicans continue to commit voter fraud? Of course you know it's Democrats cheating, which is why you work so hard to make sure that IDs are not checked...

Hack. Liar.

Proven time and time again.

You don't even have the moxie to apology to me.

Denis Leary had you in mind when he did this song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs&ob=av2e]Denis Leary - Asshole (Uncensored Version) - YouTube[/ame]

If these laws were indeed helping secure the voting system then why are they only supported by the party that has a decades long history of working to keep legal American voters from voting to win elections?

So you're working to make sure that we don't check ID's to help Republicans continue to commit voter fraud? Of course you know it's Democrats cheating, which is why you work so hard to make sure that IDs are not checked...

The dead poll 100% Democrat. We can't disenfranchise them, can we?

Luck, Polk County

Abbotsford, Clark County

Now you did it!
Don't you know that if she sees an actual fact, it could kill her.
All these years avoiding the truth, if she's exposed to some now, she could go into anaphylactic shock.

Luck, Polk County

Abbotsford, Clark County

Now you did it!
Don't you know that if she sees an actual fact, it could kill her.
All these years avoiding the truth, if she's exposed to some now, she could go into anaphylactic shock.

Don't worry. She has been exposed to the truth many times. She has a knack for avoiding anything that actually contains the truth therefore she will miraculously miss this one and go on about her merry way thinking she is greatest thing to happen to America since... well... since America was discovered.

Immie

More evidence that TM and the other mouth breathers will ignore...

Poll: Democrats and Republicans Support a Voter ID-Check Law - Peter Roff (usnews.com)

Look at the numbers: Rasmussen found 85 percent support for photo ID among Republicans, 77 percent support among non-affiliated voters, and even 63 percent support among Democrats. The poll also found, not surprisingly to anyone who understands the American electorate, “support for such a law is high across virtually all demographic groups.”
The Democrats who opposed voter ID laws... are the politicians afraid they'll get voted out :rofl:

the sounds of silence coming from TM and the other mouth breathers is deafening on this. I wonder why they ignore the preponderance of evidence against the Democrats?

You are officially full of shit.

Angering their own party, Rhode Island Democrats approve voter ID
Amid all the partisan sniping, however, is a little-noticed new law approved by the nation’s smallest state — Rhode Island — that has turned the voter ID debate upside down. There, it was majority Democrats who bucked their own party’s national leadership — as well as traditional allies including the American Civil Liberties Union and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People — by passing a photo ID requirement of their own. Lawmakers approved the measure on the hectic final day of the legislative session, and independent Governor Lincoln Chafee signed it into law without fanfare on July 2.

“I think that party leaders have tried to make this a Republican versus Democrat issue. It’s not. It’s simply a good government issue,” says state Representative Jon Brien, the Democratic sponsor of the legislation, who says he was pressured by the Rhode Island Democratic Party not to move forward with his bill. “We as representatives have a duty to the citizenry to ensure the integrity of our elections, and the requirement to show an ID will ensure that integrity.”

So, an official FUCK YOU to TM and his mouth breathing cohorts on this, courtesy of the Democrats in Rhode Island. :rofl:

the sounds of silence coming from TM and the other mouth breathers is deafening on this. I wonder why they ignore the preponderance of evidence against the Democrats?

It ABSOLUTELY makes sense that liberals, particularly limousine liberals in their formal dress, would advocate TAXATION for the privilege (they don't see it as a "right") to vote. Gee, I wonder if they're willing to pay the travel costs for would-be voters to obtain the mandated ID and pay any fee attached to it? After all, they have to pay something to drag corpses from the grave to vote don't they?

Gadsden_flag.jpg

papers1.jpeg

tumblr_l2znw9BXUn1qzas9zo1_400.jpg

Oh C'mon!

We all know that animals, dead people and cartoon characters can't vote....right?:razz:

Forum List

Back