Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Does it caontain cold hard provable facts immy?

then it is NOT an opinion piece

wrong as usual.

When an article cites facts and then offers an opinoin as to why those facts exist...ity is an opinon piece.

For example...

Fact: Bush called fror a military action in Iraq
Opinion: He did it as he finds it amusing to watch people die.

So when the article says...Bush satisfied his desire to watch people die by declaring a military action in Iraq......it is an opinon piece that uses facts.

You are a child TM.

These are not blog sites

Robservations is not a blog site? Moron.

Immie

Does it contain video evidence of what it claims?

Can you prove that video wasn't doctored?

You are the one that kept saying any video can be doctored, and that video wasn't solid proof. Now all of a sudden because you think it proves your point it is proof?

Why can't you prove that this was politically motivated?

Why can't you prove that these DMV's are in Democrat districts?

Rick

Why are you defending the republican party breaking the law?

Why are you once again trying to change the subject? Is it because you can't prove your claims?

Rick

why should she?
She knows the truth and thats enough evidence for her.

She is a child. Ignore the child. Maybe she will go away.

Robservations is not a blog site? Moron.

Immie

Does it contain video evidence of what it claims?

Can you prove that video wasn't doctored?

You are the one that kept saying any video can be doctored, and that video wasn't solid proof. Now all of a sudden because you think it proves your point it is proof?

Rick

Becuse she is a child. Ignore the child.

Does it caontain cold hard provable facts immy?

then it is NOT an opinion piece

First, we're going to all chip in and buy you 'Spell Check' for Christmas.

Second, you are a supreme moron if you think the inclusion of a single fact in an article makes it a factual piece instead of an opinion piece.

I take that back. You're a supreme moron even if you don't think it.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Yes, we can't keep down fraudulent votes in the black community, that would be racist.

it was found that the installation of airbags on the passenger side of cars were responsible for serious injuries to children when deployed....so of course warnings were then put into play.

So according to your logic and reading the article you posted......it is obvious that the intentions of the car manufacturers was to injure little children when they implemented the air bags.

Am I correct?

You are a child.

Anything more recent than 1986 to prove your current assertions?

The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

it was found that the installation of airbags on the passenger side of cars were responsible for serious injuries to children when deployed....so of course warnings were then put into play.

So according to your logic and reading the article you posted......it is obvious that the intentions of the car manufacturers was to injure little children when they implemented the air bags.

Am I correct?

You are a child.

She was struck by a passenger side air bag as a child.

Am I correct?

You are a child.

it was found that a small minority of people on welfare were using the money to gamble in Vegas...and likewise, a small moinority of food stamps were beiung sold for cash to be used on drugs and beer.

So am I to assume that the intention of the legislators who pushed for those intitiatives was to have people abuse them?

You are a child TM. Ignore the child.

Am I correct?

You are a child.

She was struck by a passenger side air bag as a child.

based on the hot air that comes out of her...I believe she may have swallowed it.

Hmmm, would you like to explain how a 1986 article is proof that in 2011 Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin attempted to keep Democratic voters from voting by closing down DMV offices in primarily Democratic districts? Oh, yeah, and in the mean time, how about providing proof that those are primarily Democratic districts?

Immie

Hmmm, would you like to explain how a 1986 article is proof that in 2011 Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin attempted to keep Democratic voters from voting by closing down DMV offices in primarily Democratic districts? Oh, yeah, and in the mean time, how about providing proof that those are primarily Democratic districts?

Immie

She is a child. Ignore the child.

Forum List

Back