Try Trump at the Ballot Box, Not in Court

Translation: I continue to be frustrated that I can't force everyone else to hate TRUMP! and his millions of supporters with a visceral, irrational hatred that claws at our insides day in and day out and can only be quenched by his total personal destruction.
LOL frustrated. You animals don't matter.

But you can't name a crime he committed and has been convicted of that would put him in prison. Nor can you name a crime he's been charged with that would put him in prison. You say he should be in prison simply because you want him there, not for anything he's actually guilty of doing.
We've already been down this road. Look back on the posts. I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself.
I don't think you could name a presidential candidate since Jimmy Carter who wasn't a "narcissistic megalomaniac" to one degree or another. It goes with the job description. I mean, who in their right mind would submit to the unrelenting anal exam conducted by a hostile press and opposition party, complete in the last 6 years with ongoing efforts to not only destroy a president politically but personally?
Hostile, telling the truth is a hostile act now. Many of our presidents have been megalomaniacs but they weren't malignant megalomaniacs like trump, there's a huge difference.

Translation: I continue to be frustrated that I can't force everyone else to hate TRUMP! and his millions of supporters with a visceral, irrational hatred that claws at our insides day in and day out and can only be quenched by his total personal destruction.
You don't seem to translate very well. Get a real job you can actually do.

We've already been down this road. Look back on the posts. I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself.
Be sure to let us know when TRUMP! has been charged and/or convicted for a crime that warrants prison time and for which presidents have been sent to prison. We'll wait.
Hostile, telling the truth is a hostile act now. Many of our presidents have been megalomaniacs but they weren't malignant megalomaniacs like trump, there's a huge difference.
LOL at you thinking the press tells the truth. Here's reality, they're crafting a narrative, not recounting what happened. And you're moving the goalposts. Now it's "malignant megalomaniac".

Be sure to let us know when TRUMP! has been charged and/or convicted for a crime that warrants prison time and for which presidents have been sent to prison. We'll wait.

LOL at you thinking the press tells the truth. Here's reality, they're crafting a narrative, not recounting what happened. And you're moving the goalposts. Now it's "malignant megalomaniac".
You're right Fox "News" lies to you.

And reality is that you will continue to be frustrated because you can never force anyone to think the same way you do.
Oh believe me there is no chance I'm going to convince any delusional right wing nut job on here of anything. Your minds are gone.

You are sounding more and more unhinged from reality. And you keep repeating the same disproven claims. I really don't care what you believe anymore. You seem hopeless and unable and / or unwilling to reason things out for yourself and deny any information that is given you that attempts to disrupt your delusional view of the world. Good luck with that. It leads nowhere good.

Yeah I just like to give daily reminders to pieces of shit like you that you're a piece of shit.
Oh, dear me, whatever will I do? A random internet keyboard jockey just tried to insult me. I say tried because it's going to take a whole lot more than that to get the job done.

You are sounding more and more unhinged from reality. And you keep repeating the same disproven claims. I really don't care what you believe anymore. You seem hopeless and unable and / or unwilling to reason things out for yourself and deny any information that is given you that attempts to disrupt your delusional view of the world. Good luck with that. It leads nowhere good.
Let's see, you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one, right? That view has been given to you by talking heads on TV and opinion writers that reinforced your already existing bias. Do you understand that? I will posit that you have not been present when ANY of the things you opine on happened, yet you are absolutely convinced that you are correct.

I, OTOH, do not believe the vast majority of what I see and hear by the opinion meisters determined to create a narrative instead of simply saying what happened. That's why I do not call TRUMP! or Hillary criminals, because they were never convicted of any crime. That doesn't stop you, because you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one. I do state that you will not see TRUMP! behind bars and I do not believe he will ever be there. The worst is that he will have to write a check to cover a fine. Yet you insist otherwise, because you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one.

Yeah I just like to give daily reminders to pieces of shit like you that you're a piece of shit.
You're trying to talk to a mindless person. I know I've wasted far too much time on him already and he keeps asking the same ignorant questions over and over again, trying to defend the indefensible.

You're trying to talk to a mindless person. I know I've wasted far too much time on him already and he keeps asking the same ignorant questions over and over again, trying to defend the indefensible.
Whistling past the graveyard already?

Well since nobody cares enough about him to put him under a 72 hour psych hold I'm glad he has a place like this to keep his mind occupied.

Let's see, you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one, right? That view has been given to you by talking heads on TV and opinion writers that reinforced your already existing bias. Do you understand that? I will posit that you have not been present when ANY of the things you opine on happened, yet you are absolutely convinced that you are correct.

I, OTOH, do not believe the vast majority of what I see and hear by the opinion meisters determined to create a narrative instead of simply saying what happened. That's why I do not call TRUMP! or Hillary criminals, because they were never convicted of any crime. That doesn't stop you, because you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one. I do state that you will not see TRUMP! behind bars and I do not believe he will ever be there. The worst is that he will have to write a check to cover a fine. Yet you insist otherwise, because you're absolutely convinced that your view of the world is the correct one.
Actually I spend less than 2 hours a day listening and watching the news. And I don't spend much time on the internet other than wasting my time trying to talk sense to people like you. It's all but hopeless, you'll have to heal yourself. The old adage applies, " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Well since nobody cares enough about him to put him under a 72 hour psych hold I'm glad he has a place like this to keep his mind occupied.
Wow, usually it takes longer than this for those of a certain mindset to run away from a discussion, but here we are...

Forum List

Back