Try Trump at the Ballot Box, Not in Court

Why do you keep beating that drum? One, you will never see TRUMP! in prison. It's just not going to happen. Two, he may well be done and over with politically, but it would still be EPIC entertainment to watch the liberals flailing around on the sidewalks, unable to comprehend that they lost again to him. The screaming at the sky would be non-stop.

We have very little use for the narcissistic, preening prima donnas who seem to believe that their opinions and thoughts should matter to the average person.

You know, if you vote Republican, the nation you save just might be your own.
First issue, criminals belong in prison, it doesn't matter who they are or who they believe they are. Bonnie and Clyde were briefly heralded a folk heroes for a time, but they were brought to justice in the end Very appropriately I believe.

Sounds like you're describing Trump!
Second issue, you are absolutely correct ! No one is America is that useless and destructive.

Last edited:
Oh, that's right. He WAS in a very popular movie. I had forgotten that.
trump's favorite movie is the Godfather. A movie about an American crime family. Could his whole life ( arrested development ) be a reflection of that one film ; talk about delusions of fantasy!

Want a better economy, closed border, affordable gas and food, more money in your pockets, no Hunter/Big Guy/Xi collusion, no IRS/FBI secret service, no free everything for millions of illegals?
TRUMP `~ 2024 and give him the House and Senate to work with. Let's make America livable again...
What was better about Grifty's economy?

What was better about Grifty's economy?
trump's thoughtless deregulation schemes are causing many of current problems. He chose things that would benefit himself and did not care what the consequences were to the average American. Correct, just more schemes; what else would you expect from him.

trump's thoughtless deregulation schemes are causing many of current problems. He chose things that would benefit himself and did not care what the consequences were to the average American. Correct, just more schemes; what else would you expect from him.
Donald Trump had no idea what he was doing.

Donald Trump had no idea what he was doing.
Absolutely correct, he followed his flawed, corrupt business plan he's lived his whole life by. With total disregard for honesty, credibility and integrity. Not a good plan at all for our nation or it's people.

First issue, criminals belong in prison, it doesn't matter who they are or who they believe they are. Bonnie and Clyde were briefly heralded a folk heroes for a time, but they were brought to justice in the end Very appropriately I believe.
The most you will ever see TRUMP! suffer is a fine, with the ultimate possible penalty being a very short house arrest in opulence you wouldn't believe. You can't put him in prison because of the Secret Service, and he's not going to lose that for a campaign finance violation. Sorry, but the wet dream of so many on this board of seeing him in a jumpsuit will remain just that, a dream. Besides, they haven't even found him to be a criminal yet. You have because you believe the headlines and forget he hasn't even been on trial yet.

trump's favorite movie is the Godfather. A movie about an American crime family. Could his whole life ( arrested development ) be a reflection of that one film ; talk about delusions of fantasy!
I keep telling you that those foil helmets don't give you mindreading abilities, no matter what the back page of the comic book says.

Last week, responding to Damon Linker’s persuasive arguments about the dangers of criminally prosecuting Trump, I ventured that we might have to sacrifice justice on the altar of prudence. The column provoked a fierce backlash, and while it may seem odd to say this, I’m in sympathy with my critics, and offer these reflections in all modesty. I may be wrong. Perhaps the right path is to pursue justice “though the Heavens fall.” But we cannot pretend that there is no risk to this path. In fact, the stakes could not be higher—the stability of our society—so it’s worth considering all of the possible outcomes before barreling forward.

The prosecute-and-be-damned party believes fervently that any hesitation to hold Trump criminally liable for his crimes amounts to appeasement and cowardly submission to what Michelle Goldberg calls “the insurrectionists’ veto.” Acknowledging that some on the right are “heavily armed” and speaking “lustily of civil war,” she objects that “The far right is constantly threatening violence if it doesn’t get its way. Does anyone truly believe that giving in to its blackmail will make it less aggressive?”

It’s a great point. The very worst part about refraining from prosecuting Trump is that it would seem to be a victory for bullying and intimidation. I concede that, and it burns. When Trump riles up his mobs and then threatens to unleash them on his opponents, one’s natural reaction is unprintable (by me anyway). It is precisely when he acts like a Mafia don or a fascist that the urge to slap him down with every available weapon is strongest.

One can hardly imagine a greater indictment of the POT than essentially saying, "if the overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt is not enough to secure a conviction, or even if it is, prosecution is a dangerous endeavor because it would become a circus-like spectacle. Don would take advantage of it in ways that would be damaging to the republic and cause his cult to rally behind him." IOW, The Following is too Crazy to risk it. So let the criminal go free?

The rebuttal. To Charge or Not to Charge

We already did. And he lost. Badly.

It wasn’t even close.

In fact he list the first time to Hillary Clinton.

The electoral college isn’t the ballot box.

It’s the only way a Republican can win,

He lost again in 2018

In 2020

In 2022

He’s going to lose again in 2024

He’s losing in every court he has a case in.

He will continue losing.

But you hang in there.

The most you will ever see TRUMP! suffer is a fine, with the ultimate possible penalty being a very short house arrest in opulence you wouldn't believe. You can't put him in prison because of the Secret Service, and he's not going to lose that for a campaign finance violation. Sorry, but the wet dream of so many on this board of seeing him in a jumpsuit will remain just that, a dream. Besides, they haven't even found him to be a criminal yet. You have because you believe the headlines and forget he hasn't even been on trial yet.
The biggest discrepancy in our legal system is how white collar criminals are treated compared to everyone else Of course trump who said he believed in law and justice never addressed that issue. He's gotten just a slap on the wrist each and every time he's broken the law ( no less than 350 times so far ). Criminals like him actually make money when the commit these crimes. The fines are merely pennies on the dollar and cost each and every American. They should pay double or more whatever profit they made, that would stop this crime in it's tracks and really free up our economy.

I keep telling you that those foil helmets don't give you mindreading abilities, no matter what the back page of the comic book says.
It's self-evident to most sane, thinking people. Sorry to be you, your statement shows you think like a child. Never got into stupid science fiction and comic books are just as bad.

The biggest discrepancy in our legal system is how white collar criminals are treated compared to everyone else Of course trump who said he believed in law and justice never addressed that issue. He's gotten just a slap on the wrist each and every time he's broken the law ( no less than 350 times so far ). Criminals like him actually make money when the commit these crimes. The fines are merely pennies on the dollar and cost each and every American. They should pay double or more whatever profit they made, that would stop this crime in it's tracks and really free up our economy.
Ex-presidents would have to lose their Secret Service protection to be sent to prison, and that's simply not going to happen with any of the things TRUMP! is being charged with. Sorry, it's just not going to happen and your dream will remain just a dream.

It's self-evident to most sane, thinking people. Sorry to be you, your statement shows you think like a child. Never got into stupid science fiction and comic books are just as bad.
You might want to check that again because I believe his favorite movie is Sunset Boulevard. Did you look it up first or did you just spout nonsense because you wanted it to be true?

Ex-presidents would have to lose their Secret Service protection to be sent to prison, and that's simply not going to happen with any of the things TRUMP! is being charged with. Sorry, it's just not going to happen and your dream will remain just a dream.
Criminals always leave trails ( evidence ). trump's a pretty sloppy person. It will catch up with him.

Criminals always leave trails ( evidence ). trump's a pretty sloppy person. It will catch up with him.
And which of those trails is going to cost him his Secret Service detail and result in him going to prison? Campaign finance issues won't do it.

If there is anyone in the country that should be held fully accountable to the law, it's the politicians - including the President, the Police and all judges.

By not prosecuting any of the above, we are giving them Carte Blanche to impose absolute tyranny upon us.

Not only should they be prosecuted but their sentences should automatically be doubled!

They should be held to a higher standard.

I've not seen screaming at the sky since the last time TRUMP! defeated an unpopular but highly hyped democrat.
Seeing the loser wailing at the sky is preferable to watching them beating the shit out of Capitol Police and attacking Congress because a Democrat whooped Trump by several million votes. Also those wailers aren't facing years in prison either.

Seeing the loser wailing at the sky is preferable to watching them beating the shit out of Capitol Police and attacking Congress because a Democrat whooped Trump by several million votes. Also those wailers aren't facing years in prison either.
Don't ever underestimate the average liberal democrat's (but I repeat myself) ability to flip out and resort to violence.

Forum List

Back