Trying to Bar Trump From 2024 Ballot Is Unconstitutional and Lawfare at Its Worst

You stupid twit democrats kept a republican off the ballot in several states and the Republican still won. Now go to some historical research and see who that Republican was
Great. Now try posting something relevant.

Actually, it seems pretty clear what happened to me.

The people never wanted Trump to start with.
He proceeded to be the worst president since James Buchanan
The people voted him out with a vengeance.

This isn't complicated, bud. We've fired far better presidents than Trump, like Carter and Bush-41, who were actually not shit human beings like Trump is.
Trump was a good president. More people realize that now. The people did not vote him out and you know it. The fraud was organized and massive just like Incest Joe promised it would be.

Chill out, buddy. You’re sounding as deranged as the Trumpers.
That's funny I'm a patriot and hate all the enemy's of my country , Am I doing something wrong. Is it that you just perceive this scum hate group as the noble opposition or just the other side of the isle or a group with just a different opinion. Anyone who try's to bring down this country and constitution with violence is a traitor and I hate all traitors , Shouldn't I. That's funny to me.

Great Essay, but I disagree with this point.

Let's assume that Trump is excluded from the ballot in these three states. He didn't win two of them in either election he ran in, so it might not matter. He only won Michigan once. So let's say for the sake of argument, the GOP puts a placeholder in those three states. let's also assume that placeholder wins all three states because Joe Biden is having a bad night. But let's also say for the sake of argument he wins all the other states he won in 2020.

The score would be 268 for Biden, 235 for Trump and 35 for placeholder.

Then the placeholders could just switch their votes to Trump after the first round.

Or worse, it can keep being deadlocked and get tossed into Congress, in which case the house will pick the president.

All that said, we absolutely should try to get Trump excluded from as many states as possible, as a message that what he did on January 6 was unacceptable, and remind the voters of what he did at every opportunity.
This is a hoot , now I'll give you a little hint they will be charging him in every sates Red or blue.

Great Essay, but I disagree with this point.

Let's assume that Trump is excluded from the ballot in these three states. He didn't win two of them in either election he ran in, so it might not matter. He only won Michigan once. So let's say for the sake of argument, the GOP puts a placeholder in those three states. let's also assume that placeholder wins all three states because Joe Biden is having a bad night. But let's also say for the sake of argument he wins all the other states he won in 2020.

The score would be 268 for Biden, 235 for Trump and 35 for placeholder.

Then the placeholders could just switch their votes to Trump after the first round.

Or worse, it can keep being deadlocked and get tossed into Congress, in which case the house will pick the president.

All that said, we absolutely should try to get Trump excluded from as many states as possible, as a message that what he did on January 6 was unacceptable, and remind the voters of what he did at every opportunity.
If he is decided by the court to be a seditionist that will make it to the federal supreme court , unless they over turn it , no one can ever put him in office

So let's review:

This thread is a steaming pile. The 14th amendment is clearly part of rhe constitution. Petitioning the courts to enforce it is due process.

The opinions expressed in the OP are just amateur gaslighting by a misguided cult.

Trump was the worst president since James Buchanan... and the country barely survived that guy.
Wrong again. A booming economy before and after the pandemic until Incest Joe took over. Record low unemployment with a strong labor and no more wars. Biden trashed this country and is easily the worst illegitimate president we ever had.

They aren't accepted as fellow citizens they are accepted as target to spit on when passing. MY idea is to force tattoos on everyone of them on their foreheads with the letter T for traitor , or S for scum and all patriots in this country should watch these traitors for the rest of their live so they don't try to bring down our constitution and country again.
Nazi^^^

You have yet to prove your case. There was no insurrection
t3_q8vm54

Wrong again. A booming economy before and after the pandemic until Incest Joe took over. Record low unemployment with a strong labor and no more wars. Biden trashed this country and is easily the worst illegitimate president we ever had.

1) The economy was already heading into Recession when Covid hit.
2) The fact that you need to find bullshit reasons to hate Biden that have nothing to do with his stewardship shows you have a weak argument.

Forum List

Back