TSA Agents steal from passengers

Baggage handlers that unload the planes themselves and cart the bags around are notorious thieves, and some airports, like Miami's and NYC, are worse than others. Periodic crackdowns are relatively rare. Then there are the crooked passengers themselves, whio will claim they had '$300,000 in jewelry n stuff' in thier bags, and now it's missing ...

Baggage handlers that unload the planes themselves and cart the bags around are notorious thieves, and some airports, like Miami's and NYC, are worse than others. Periodic crackdowns are relatively rare. Then there are the crooked passengers themselves, whio will claim they had '$300,000 in jewelry n stuff' in thier bags, and now it's missing ...
Are you one of those passengers, and that is why you know how it happens?

I go through the scanner all the time with paper money in my pocket.
I'm skeptical. I've had forgotten receipts in my pocket and been flagged where the little cartoon shows a circle where my pocket is. The signs say empty your pockets. The TSA workers are saying over and over nothing in your pockets.

a 5 year mandatory federal sentence if you are caught will stop this after the first couple are indicted

a discover or visa would be wiser traveling..........you're only responsible for 50 bucks in theft............ l always call my card to let them know where i'll be at
Sometimes paying cash is your only option, so it is wise to have some cash.

Most banks don't require you to call and tell them anymore since cards with chips can't be easily cloned. If you put a chip card into a machine in Cancun, the odds are exceedingly high that it is the exact same card they issued you and you are the one traveling.

Sometimes paying cash is your only option, so it is wise to have some cash.

Most banks don't require you to call and tell them anymore since cards with chips can't be easily cloned. If you put a chip card into a machine in Cancun, the odds are exceedingly high that it is the exact same card they issued you and you are the one traveling.
some cash of course...............i always call them when i travel....i have to authorize any purchase over 200 dollars.a debit card can wipe ya out quick....never owned one or have an amt

I'm skeptical. I've had forgotten receipts in my pocket and been flagged where the little cartoon shows a circle where my pocket is. The signs say empty your pockets. The TSA workers are saying over and over nothing in your pockets.
Dont know what to tell you. Never had an issue.

a discover or visa would be wiser traveling..........you're only responsible for 50 bucks in theft............ l always call my card to let them know where i'll be at
/----/ Great idea. Way back when (1974) My wife and I used American Express Travelers Checks for our honeymoon, which were guaranteed safe even if lost or stolen.

a 5 year mandatory federal sentence if you are caught will stop this after the first couple are indicted

It is already a Federal offense to steal from interstate transportation providers and passengers. It falls under the FBI, but htey're now just a private Cheka for the Democratic Party now, so probably don't have time for this stuff any more.

Such robbery by TSA has been going on for years. I'm glad a few of them have been caught.

Defund DHS and TSA is where I'm at.

Yep, it's in a way air travelers fault for continuing to allow themselves to be treated this way to start with.

It's the very example of the statement, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Some airlines contract that stuff out to labor outfits, and could care less if they rob ther customers blind as long and they're cheap and preferably illegal aliens. Many are also ownd by Execs' relatives in some cases. The Biden family isn't the only ones into nepotism.

Forum List

Back