TSA Catches a Terrorist

The Transportation Security Administration reported Friday that it had confiscated 2,212 guns at airport security lines in 2014 — the majority of them loaded — and published a great set of photos of some of the more terrifying and bizarre contraband. It’s worth scrolling through the whole thing, but highlights include a live frag grenade, a knife in an enchilada, an inert IED training kit, a pair of sharpened batarangs, and many, many sword canes.

How Many Guns The TSA Confiscated At Your Local Airport In 2014

The Transportation Security Administration reported Friday that it had confiscated 2,212 guns at airport security lines in 2014 — the majority of them loaded — and published a great set of photos of some of the more terrifying and bizarre contraband. It’s worth scrolling through the whole thing, but highlights include a live frag grenade, a knife in an enchilada, an inert IED training kit, a pair of sharpened batarangs, and many, many sword canes.

And those they missed are probably 10 times that according to red teams who stroll through on a regular basis.....

Our corporate "gubermint" is an unmitigated joke in search of a punchline....seriously. We have this police state caused by a manufactured event that was 9/11/01 while never securing the border WHILE allowing unvetted muslims into the country while every day citizens are spied on and treated like potential terrorist threats at the airports. If you tried to write a script about this shit and sell it to the public pre 9/11?? No one would buy it.

May that girl get whatever it is that she asks for in response to what was done to her!!!

God bless you and the girl and her family always!!!

Holly

I forgot to ask this earlier, but the write up says that the girl is 19. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but isn't 19 a little old to be a patient at St. Jude's since it is supposed to be a place for children?

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

I forgot to ask this earlier, but the write up says that the girl is 19. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but isn't 19 a little old to be a patient at St. Jude's since it is supposed to be a place for children?

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly
She has Been going there for 17 yrs for treatment.........

^^^ Thank you for telling me. May this be her final procedure. Hopefully the attack that she suffered doesn't call for another one.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Why is TSA even mentioned in the thread when the girl was injured in a scuffle with the Memphis airport police?

I know! We have to bash the TSA for something that is not their fault because they are just who they are.
Named in the suit........confidence is high they did something

Why is TSA even mentioned in the thread when the girl was injured in a scuffle with the Memphis airport police?

I know! We have to bash the TSA for something that is not their fault because they are just who they are.

Named in the suit because a lawyer was involved.

Because they engaged first....no doubt did most of the mayhem

Like most people you don't know TSA procedures and rules. They are not allowed to touch anyone outside the scope of their inspections. The local airport police or those who have jurisdiction have to do the detaining and arresting.

You just open up and swallow the tripe you are being fed like the good liberals always do. I guess you must really be a liberal at heart.

Like most people you don't know TSA procedures and rules. They are not allowed to touch anyone outside the scope of their inspections. The local airport police or those who have jurisdiction have to do the detaining and arresting.

You just open up and swallow the tripe you are being fed like the good liberals always do. I guess you must really be a liberal at heart.
Yet I'm the one with the link and all you have is what................in a fast developing situation how long before you see airport police

You don't really expect the winger troll to care about reality, do you?

Nah. You know better

Yet I'm the one with the link and all you have is what................in a fast developing situation how long before you see airport police

That's a link you obviously cannot understand as it says in every link I have seen on this topic that the airport police were involved in the scuffle.

Do you have a video that shows any such action by the TSA?

I didn't think so.

Actually if you read it says mother was addressing a TSA agent and in next instance one of them threw her on the ground......oooops

Forum List

Back