TSA now hassles you on the way out of airports

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Don't worry thought, there is no slippery slope here, just my delusion that the government doesn't care about our freedom, or our safety.

Not content with the tight security in place at many of the nations airports, the TSA is now funding the roll-out of exit pods at major airport terminals across the country.
The pods temporarily detain passengers before they are allowed to leave.
Travelers are forced through the pods as the leave the airport terminal before a robotic voice gives instructions to wait inside the pod until a green light is shown and the door opens.
Scroll down for video...

TSA rolls out 'detention pods' that trap passengers inside | Mail Online

Can't wait for the first fire, or a power failure that traps someone inside one of these things while they have a heart attack and no one can get in to help them.

I remember a place in northern Germany where the 16 century folk would hang their criminals in cages along the top of the local cathedral. Not quite there yet, but it's coming.

But if someone gets shot again, this same bunch of brain dead hypocrites will form a line here, all blame Obama.

SSDD from the Diaper Brigade.

Was that supposed to pass for English? What the hell is an SSDD? Some kind of disease discovered in Dudley's anus? Diaper brigade? Look pal, they sell depends undergarments for that.

But if someone gets shot again, this same bunch of brain dead hypocrites will form a line here, all blame Obama.

The only way to get in there is by going through a TSA checkpoint, getting on a plane, and flying into that airport, which means that they can't have a gun because the TSA keeps us safe.

Remember on 9/12 when everyone was saying we should do more for security. Remember that?

About three months later, we have what we have now. IT TAKES TOO LONG.

We need to get the names of TSA employees and do legal things that make them feel uneasy, plus illegal things that make them downright skeered for their useless, 10th grade educated, pathetic lives.

Last edited:

Remember on 9/12 when everyone was saying we should do more for security. Remember that?

Good post boot licker. You'd have made 1 hell of a pussy as a slave.

Last edited:

Good post boot licker. You'd have made 1 hell of a pussy as a slave.

Seriously, please fall in a bucket of aides, razor blades and die. Horribly.

God bless.

I've been thru these, they aren't "detention pods" they are just one way exits so you don't have to pay some TSA person to sit in a chair watching people go out without letting them go in. They take literally seconds to go thru, as with most shit about government the terms "detention pods" are way more hyperbole than fact.

I guess there could be a reasonable concern for fire or power outage but I'd assume they opened in the event of a fire or something. To be honest I don't get why they have them instead of simple one-way revolving doors which accomplish the same thing.

It amazes me how you boot licking bastards stand for a bi-partisan brown shirt force that shits on the constitution on a daily basis. It's all fine as long as you have an illegitimate monkey as president. What kind of pussy would go through a TSA checkpoint and allow some 50 year old man or woman to fondle his daughter's genitals, LOL? You people are destitute pile of yellow striped shit and you deserve a coward's death.

lol the internet tough talker weights in

Go buy a pit bull and a big pickup truck to go along with your guns, you tiny little man

We need to get the names of TSA employees and do legal things that make them feel uneasy, plus illegal things that make them downright skeered for their useless, 10th grade educated, pathetic lives.

Awwww, someone's got a tiny penis.

Forum List

Back