Tucker Carelson, "If Trump loses its a new America"

And the Republican party is dead. Isnt the republican party already dead? I mean, sure Trump is kissing McConnel and Ryans ass but still, with trumps nomination I see that as a nail in the coffen of the republican party and thats a good thing as far as in concerned. I figure the Democrat party is having the same issues, they just pushed it off for a bit. Are political parties both republican and democrat evolving ?
The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It's almost like you prefer being demonstrably wrong to fulfill some deep seated psychological need.

I do agree with Tucker though, we will never unfuck America if that witch gets back into the White House.

True, and they have for awhile, and while the republicans are supposed to do it better, in eight years they have done nothing but line their pockets and pass Obama's agenda and help protect his legacy. And Trump getting in white house may not be so good since the establishment has gone out of their way to accept him and he them. At best, Trump is a one term president as is Hillery if she wins. Thing is, the big republican issues are beginning to not be so big. Soon retards like you will go back to being crazy trailer trash with your rebel flag hanging in your window with FTW spray painted across it.
The problem is that you are highly opinionated and operate with very few facts. True, the GOP congress has done to little to stop obama's agenda but it's not true that they have done nothing. I don't know where you get the lining their own pockets thing from, sounds like a reacharound.

Fiscal responsibility, helping and growing business, easing tax burdens, smaller more efficient government, etc. are issues that concern mature thinking people, unlike yourself.

The republican congress has not been the least bit fiscally responsible since 2000. Then look at how many congressmen and women have gone to congress not millionaires, yet leave millionaires. And on issues, Take Dick Perry. Longest serving governor in Texas history, Pro wall, anti illegal immigrant, yet did nothing to slow the flow of illegal immigrants. Matter of fact, he made it possible for illegal immigrants to get instate tuition at collages. Its the same on the Democrat side. All the stuff they have promised to fix has not been fixed, (racism anyone ?) and the list go's on and democrats also start out in washington not millionaires and leave rich. Honestly, With Bernie doing as good as he did, even though he was and is crazy as hell really made a mess in his party. Im thinking and hoping both parties go back to being normal again.
I'll wait for you to support the allegations.

Which allegations specifically ?

I have always been amazed at how the red states seem such economic failures, especially when run by a republican majority. When ideology manages your vote, consequences are irrelevant it seems. Does anyone remember 2008 I wonder. But one has to give republicans credit through gerrymandering etc they win but then fail their constituency. Odd huh.

'Prosperity Is Blue'

"How can conservative commentators claim that red states dominate? A tactic favored by Mr. Trump’s economic adviser Stephen Moore is to rely on measures goosed by population expansion, like job growth or a state economy’s size.

That’s like portraying India as a beacon of prosperity because it has one of the biggest economies in the world and creates millions of jobs annually. Economic performance is measured in the lives of individuals, not aggregates."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/31/opinion/campaign-stops/the-path-to-prosperity-is-blue.html

Not even close.....Blue states are a fucking disaster....huge amount of debt and tons of social services used...people fleeing California for Colorado, that's how it turned purple, they fucked up one state, wanna fuck up another.

Well seeing GOP does not have the power to override the President Veto tell you they can't get their agenda signed into law...

They lack the votes to override a veto and no Democrat is suicidal with their damn political career to side with the GOP...

Now if the GOP had the votes to override a veto and still did nothing then you might have a great argument!

Concerning Obama care. I missed where republicans said if they ONLY had a veto proof majority, then things would get done. Yes I missed that part.

But you don't really mind their ( republicans in office) futility do you? We'd have a real mess then. (If their agenda was implemented)

If trump loses I hope a great American patriot makes sure the bitch NEVER steps foot in the White House again. Period. You care about your country you care about your family stop that bitch!

If GOP loses I see it as a new America but not in terms of the GOP's survival but rather in regards to the 3 or 4 or 5 Supreme Court justices the Democrats will replace. We've seen both parties recover from the abyss before, if GOP does lose the fight over its control ought to be a doozy

The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It's almost like you prefer being demonstrably wrong to fulfill some deep seated psychological need.

I do agree with Tucker though, we will never unfuck America if that witch gets back into the White House.

True, and they have for awhile, and while the republicans are supposed to do it better, in eight years they have done nothing but line their pockets and pass Obama's agenda and help protect his legacy. And Trump getting in white house may not be so good since the establishment has gone out of their way to accept him and he them. At best, Trump is a one term president as is Hillery if she wins. Thing is, the big republican issues are beginning to not be so big. Soon retards like you will go back to being crazy trailer trash with your rebel flag hanging in your window with FTW spray painted across it.
The problem is that you are highly opinionated and operate with very few facts. True, the GOP congress has done to little to stop obama's agenda but it's not true that they have done nothing. I don't know where you get the lining their own pockets thing from, sounds like a reacharound.

Fiscal responsibility, helping and growing business, easing tax burdens, smaller more efficient government, etc. are issues that concern mature thinking people, unlike yourself.

The republican congress has not been the least bit fiscally responsible since 2000. Then look at how many congressmen and women have gone to congress not millionaires, yet leave millionaires. And on issues, Take Dick Perry. Longest serving governor in Texas history, Pro wall, anti illegal immigrant, yet did nothing to slow the flow of illegal immigrants. Matter of fact, he made it possible for illegal immigrants to get instate tuition at collages. Its the same on the Democrat side. All the stuff they have promised to fix has not been fixed, (racism anyone ?) and the list go's on and democrats also start out in washington not millionaires and leave rich. Honestly, With Bernie doing as good as he did, even though he was and is crazy as hell really made a mess in his party. Im thinking and hoping both parties go back to being normal again.

All the ones you just made. If you can't, and I know you can't, I'll just consider you a stupid smear monger. Go find a child forum where your bluff might pay off.

If trump loses I hope a great American patriot makes sure the bitch NEVER steps foot in the White House again. Period. You care about your country you care about your family stop that bitch!

Your use of the word "bitch" is telling; what is tells is you are a misogynist, poorly educated and probably not capable of being educated.

Your use of the word "bitch" is telling; what is tells is you are a misogynist, poorly educated and probably not capable of being educated.
The old adage is proven once again; mention the word bitch and one will surely appear to bitch about the mention of the word bitch.

Have a nice day bitch.

:popcorn:

No one especially me cares about your pathetic opinion snowflake

The old adage is proven once again; mention the word bitch and one will surely appear to bitch about the mention of the word bitch.

Have a nice day bitch.

Your misuse of the word "bitch" is also telling, what it tells me is you want to be seen as clever, and you have failed.

That's a lie. As I've written before, we can all learn from others, at least those of us with an open mind and sagacious abilities. Erudite you are not, you are simply an echo of the same RW tripe which pollutes this message board.

As for no one caring, my posts attract a good deal of attention. A fool like you proves that.

Have a nice day bitch.

Your misuse of the word "bitch" is also telling, what it tells me is you want to be seen as clever, and you have failed.
Cool story bro and thanks for being my bitch. :cool:

.... meanwhile back on Earth, The Wall Street Journal is reporting a precipitous drop in the bitch quality index for the 2nd quarter.

That's a lie. As I've written before, we can all learn from others, at least those of us with an open mind and sagacious abilities. Erudite you are not, you are simply an echo of the same RW tripe which pollutes this message board.

As for no one caring, my posts attract a good deal of attention. A fool like you proves that.

It gave me a notification you quotes me dipstick so yeah I knew you whined about my post

All the ones you just made. If you can't, and I know you can't, I'll just consider you a stupid smear monger. Go find a child forum where your bluff might pay off.

Dick Perry did indeed sign a law making it okay for illegal aliens from Mexico to pay instate tuition at collages in Texas.

Rick Perry Stands By Texas DREAM Act
Rick Perry signed legislation in 2001 allowing some illegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition

By Mallie Jane Kim | Contributor July 25, 2011, at 3:57 p.m.

MORE
MORE
In sharp contrast to the national Republican Party line, Texas Gov. Rick Perry still supports his state's version of the so-called DREAM Act, which permits foreign-born children ofillegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition. "To punish these young Texans for their parents' actions is not what America has always been about," the potential dark horse GOP candidate told the New Hampshire Union Leader in his first New Hampshire interview of the 2012 campaign cycle.

What else ?

Dick Perry did indeed sign a law making it okay for illegal aliens from Mexico to pay instate tuition at collages in Texas.

Rick Perry signed legislation in 2001 allowing some illegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition

MORE
MORE
In sharp contrast to the national Republican Party line, Texas Gov. Rick Perry still supports his state's version of the so-called DREAM Act, which permits foreign-born children ofillegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition. "To punish these young Texans for their parents' actions is not what America has always been about," the potential dark horse GOP candidate told the New Hampshire Union Leader in his first New Hampshire interview of the 2012 campaign cycle.

What else ?
You could address your point that I challenged. Congressmen leave millionaires and were fiscally reckless.

MORE
MORE

What else ?
You could address your point that I challenged. Congressmen leave millionaires and were fiscally reckless.

Really? Thats half the shit people bitch about here. So if the republican congress that got elected by promising a bunch of things, fiscal responsibility being one, yet stopped zero in the way of funding from any of Bammer's programs like Obamacare and illegal immigrants and so on, you call them fiscally responsible ? the government has been spending like crazy.

"If Trump loses its a new America"

Wishful thinking. If Trump loses, it's war. Literally.

Not a threat, just an observation of history and human behavior. For all things there is a breaking point.
Oh my, here we go again. If the idiot I support cannot get the American voter to support him, I will threaten to kill some fellow Americans. Such an adult attitude. You assholes are pathetic.

MORE
MORE

What else ?

Really? Thats half the shit people bitch about here. So if the republican congress that got elected by promising a bunch of things, fiscal responsibility being one, yet stopped zero in the way of funding from any of Bammer's programs like Obamacare and illegal immigrants and so on, you call them fiscally responsible ? the government has been spending like crazy.
They've reduced the spending growth, which is the only reason things are as good as they are now. obama wasn't signing any budget that didn't include his baby so they had no choice. The media reports those events as the Republicans shutting down government.

But which ones are leaving as millionaires?

"If Trump loses its a new America"

Wishful thinking. If Trump loses, it's war. Literally.

Not a threat, just an observation of history and human behavior. For all things there is a breaking point.
Oh my, here we go again. If the idiot I support cannot get the American voter to support him, I will threaten to kill some fellow Americans. Such an adult attitude. You assholes are pathetic.

Somehow, the phrase "Not a threat, just an observation of history and human behavior" is beyond the comprehension of Democrats. Must be all the public schooling.

Forum List

Back