🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tucker Carlson Knows Who Has Been Interfering in Our Elections

It's right in front of us. Hint, it's not who you Democrats think it is.

<< Tucker Carlson identifies the actual threat to American democracy >>

Perhaps the Republican Party should stop telling Hispanics they hate them then and start winning them over. Bush did it. He won 44% of Hispanic voters in 2004 and he has been the only Republican to win the popular vote since 1988.
Bush did not have disdain for Hispanic voters

The rest of the Republican Party does

Ridiculous, nearly every Hispanic I know is a staunch conservative and supports President Trump. They don’t want illegals coming in and driving down wages either, nor do they want more Latino gang bangers giving them a bad name.
Why some of your best friends are Hispans?
Yes. And family and coworkers.

Perhaps the Republican Party should stop telling Hispanics they hate them then and start winning them over. Bush did it. He won 44% of Hispanic voters in 2004 and he has been the only Republican to win the popular vote since 1988.

Ridiculous, nearly every Hispanic I know is a staunch conservative and supports President Trump. They don’t want illegals coming in and driving down wages either, nor do they want more Latino gang bangers giving them a bad name.
Why some of your best friends are Hispans?
Yes. And family and coworkers.
Of course. I'm lucky enough to have a friend who has black friends. Whenever I really want to know what's going on in the black community I ask him.

Perhaps the Republican Party should stop telling Hispanics they hate them

MSM ignorant shit peddled to the brain dead public.

Hardly. All you have to do is look at the comments made by plenty of conservatives on this board.
Tards on this board do not reflect the gop. The individual racism of a handful of posters on a random internet forum extrapolate to the gop for you?

You're dumber than I thought. The internet is FULL of loons from all sides but that gathering of loons is but a tiny fraction of what makes up our nation.

All you have to do is look at the comments made by plenty of conservatives on this board.

There are very, very few conservatives on this board. Very few.

What you largely have are confused statists who just think they're conservative because they were never taught the proper role of the federal government.

At least they're contained.

Last edited:
Demtards are obsessed with Participation Trophies.

Ridiculous, nearly every Hispanic I know is a staunch conservative and supports President Trump.

You must not know very many

I know plenty, the majority of our family votes Conservative, it’s some of the old ones who cannot change. It’s incredible how many have though, President Trump speaks to Americans, he’s anything but Politically Correct!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...threat-to-american-democracy-hispanic-voters/

That's bull. You have Progs who play eternal divisive politics and have divide the nation as that is their intention and the other party trying to survive. Its statements like you made that keep Repubs in defensive mode. The problem is that you guys are not that good in your replacement of the hated "whitey". Except for restaurants. You compete with restaurants. Repubs did not separate everyone. Progs did for power. 2004 is ages ago. So is the 1980's.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...threat-to-american-democracy-hispanic-voters/

No, they dont have a disdain for anyone, they have a disdain for perceived illegals voting, and illegal immigration.

The left, however, spares no time in telling the Hispanic population that the right hates them, but it simply isnt true.

Perhaps the left should stop telling Hispanics the republican party hates them, since it's not true.

Perhaps the left should stop telling Hispanics the republican party hates them, since it's not true.

He can’t respond if it doesn’t fit his narrative...

Forum List

Back