Tucker Carlson: The Left will do anything to keep Trump out of office: "We are speeding towards assassination"

It should not be a surprise to you tards that a guy who steals from cancer kids, busts into underaged girls dressing rooms to catch them naked, and lusts after a 9 year old would have a pedophile as his best friend.

And none of that is true either.

You gotta tell me whom you're fucking...

There is no way in hell this crap, or any of your other threads, are compliant with the same rules applied to me.

Why must MAGAts be coddled?
LOLz at the Poster who thinks this Forum / Board is slacking in its rendition of the DU

Your whole party is based on massive taxation paying people off for every reason. That is complaining.
That's garbage.

Post the avg rates of growth of spending under administrations of each party since 1981...

Just kidding...we both know you can't..

For the GOP it is 6.35%

For democrats it is 2.5%

Ask Toddsterpatriot to help you figure out which is larger...

That's garbage.

Post the avg rates of growth of spending under administrations of each party since 1981...

Just kidding...we both know you can't..

For the GOP it is 6.35%

For democrats it is 2.5%

Ask Toddsterpatriot to help you figure out which is larger...
/----/ Who was running Congress during those years? The president can't spend a dime.

Please stop with that ignorant blatherskyte...
/-----/ I never post ignorant blatherskyte... whatever that fake word means. Try backing up your ignorant blatherskyte with some facts.
The legislative branch, the U.S. Congress passes laws and appropriates spending for any fiscal policy measures. This process involves participation, deliberation, and approval from both the House of Representatives and the Senate.

/-----/ I never post ignorant blatherskyte... whatever that fake word means. Try backing up your ignorant blatherskyte with some facts.
The legislative branch, the U.S. Congress passes laws and appropriates spending for any fiscal policy measures. This process involves participation, deliberation, and approval from both the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Stop.

What is THE FIRST STEP in the federal budget process?

President Trump gave us a strong Pre Covid economy

How did he do that?

If they can’t stop him, they’ll move on to the wet work. It’s fairly obvious that they’ll do it. Look what they did to Epstein to protect themselves and he was less of a threat to them than Trump.

violence from the left? sure, just like you guys blamed 1/6 on "antifa, you want us to fall for the same "false flag " nonsense.

if trump is assassinated i'd look to

1. "never trump" and rino repubs who want their party back

or

2. putin in order to foment chaos in a ukraine ally and advance his war aums.

or

3. trump himself, playing his last "victim card" with a fake assassination attempt..

Forum List

Back