Tucker Carlson Visits Russian Grocery Store, Discovers Americans Have Been Told a Lie (VIDEO)

Someone needs to tell Tucker about the Potemkin Village.

Someone needs to tell Libs about "Russian Dolls".

Like Russian Dolls, the perpetual expectations of Trump's imminent incarceration just keep going and going and going - but also like Russian Dolls, the actual chances become successively smaller with each new pull.

I like Carlson, but this doesn't say much.
This was one store in a nice area, I kinda feel like he is doing the same thing that the rest of the media did by showing only the worst grocery store they could find.
He could be showing the best he could find.

I very, very, very much doubt he was given free reign to go film wherever he wanted with no restrictions.
Why wouldn't he be free to film where he wants? what did you expect a KGB minder even though the KGB has not existed for decades. :abgg2q.jpg:

As a black, disabled woman of color - I find the phrase "you people" to be triggering in its innate bigotry.

I await your apology.

On one knee.
You won't get one, its nothing to do with race, i am talking about the everyday brainwashed member of the public, you know the ones who think red dawn is real, Hollywood has a lot to answer for.

You won't get one, its nothing to do with race, i am talking about the everyday brainwashed member of the public, you know the ones who think red dawn is real, Hollywood has a lot to answer for.

Did I mention I'm also deaf?

He should have visited 4 different stores in different locations. One store does not confirm much, at least some variety would be more objective and believable.

We eat too much in the West that's our problem, and far too many refined carbs.

A Russian general was arguing with an American general about feeding their troops.

The Russian said, "Every one of our soldiers gets 3,000 calories a day".

The American replies, "Our soldiers in combat get 5,000 calories every day".

The Russian general shouted, "Ridiculous! No one can eat that many potatoes a day!".

Can you even fathom what would have happened in Russia to that trans guy that was taking up-skirts in a women's bathroom someone here posted about?
The pervert would get the crap beat out of him and then sent to prison.

Can you even fathom what would have happened in Russia to that trans guy that was taking up-skirts in a women's bathroom someone here posted about?

Man.

I didn't realize Dylan Mulvaney had sunk so low.

Certainly explains a lot.

If you stick with this one to the end it goes from being an innocent seeming grocery store frolic, to a hefty indictment of our own media and war mongering political class.

My my my, those sanctions sure take a bite.

So why would Russia starve the prisoners they’ve taken?

I mean they have so much food right?

Someone needs to tell Libs about "Russian Dolls".

Like Russian Dolls, the perpetual expectations of Trump's imminent incarceration just keep going and going and going - but also like Russian Dolls, the actual chances become successively smaller with each new pull.
Sorry, man, your hero is going down.

The only question is how much money will he steal from the GOP to prop up his legal cases.

Forum List

Back