Tucker Carlson Visits Russian Grocery Store, Discovers Americans Have Been Told a Lie (VIDEO)

If you stick with this one to the end it goes from being an innocent seeming grocery store frolic, to a hefty indictment of our own media and war mongering political class.

My my my, those sanctions sure take a bite.

Russian propaganda, you fell for.....

I like Carlson, but this doesn't say much.
This was one store in a nice area, I kinda feel like he is doing the same thing that the rest of the media did by showing only the worst grocery store they could find.
He could be showing the best he could find.

I very, very, very much doubt he was given free reign to go film wherever he wanted with no restrictions.
The thing is with Americans, most are credulous to their Media output, and with so few with passports, their view of the world outside of the States is wilfully poor.

I hear the grocery stores you visit in North Korea are absolutely filled to the brim with produce.

Meanwhile Navalny dies in prison. Tucker didn't see fit to interview him.

Again, you really think that the Russians didn't set that up before Tucker arrived?

Looks like you are the one who can't recognize propaganda.
Lol. You're stuck in 1980. This isn’t the bad old USSR anymore.

You can find plenty of videos of Moscow taken by lots of different people over time. It looks much as Tucker indicated.

Lol. You're stuck in 1980. This isn’t the bad old USSR anymore.

You can find plenty of videos of Moscow taken by lots of different people over time. It looks much as Tucker indicated.
How many before the war started?

I remember when the Iraq war started, Saddam tried this kind of propaganda. We found something quite different after the invasion.

How many before the war started?

I remember when the Iraq war started, Saddam tried this kind of propaganda. We found something quite different after the invasion.
Lol. You’ve bought the propaganda promoted by the state. Do they not illogically hate Russia? You bought it too.

MAGAs are so dumb they don't realize there is a thing called exchange rates. There are 92 rubles to the dollar as of today. LOL. Of course, everything is cheaper in Russia for an American or a Western European. MAGAs just have to kiss Putin's ass and find a reason to disparage the USA.

MAGAs are so dumb they don't realize there is a thing called exchange rates. There are 92 rubles to the dollar as of today. LOL. Of course, everything is cheaper in Russia for an American or a Western European. MAGAs just have to kiss Putin's ass and find a reason to disparage the USA.
You shouldn’t hate your fellow Americans. You should hate our federal government.

I'm very critical of our history, but at least we've learned from ours.

The Russians clearly have not.
We’ve learned nothing of the sort. Injustice is rampant in this nation.

The Russians ended the USSR, arguably the most authoritarian tyrannical regime in history, and they did it peacefully. You need to dump the USG run media propaganda and open your mind. Give credit where credit is due.

I hear the grocery stores you visit in North Korea are absolutely filled to the brim with produce.

Meanwhile Navalny dies in prison. Tucker didn't see fit to interview him.
Tucker wanted to give the impression that people in Russia don't live that much different from people here. Look here - raspberries at this nice store. And cheaper than at Walmart. Never mind that people keep falling out of hotel windows or political opponents get served polonium tea. Little stuff like that

Tucker wanted to give the impression that people in Russia don't live that much different from people here. Look here - raspberries at this nice store. And cheaper than at Walmart. Never mind that people keep falling out of hotel windows or political opponents get served polonium tea. Little stuff like that
Thats not a bug. Thats a plus in MAGA land.

The US is hardly a bastion of liberty. We have plenty of political prisoners and now our potus is trying to put his top competitor in prison, to say nothing of the numerous political assassinations the USG has committed.

We’ve learned nothing of the sort. Injustice is rampant in this nation.

The Russians ended the USSR, arguably the most authoritarian tyrannical regime in history, and they did it peacefully. You need to dump the USG run media propaganda and open your mind. Give credit where credit is due.
Buddy, I can't take hippies seriously, whether they be right wing or left wing.

Russia lost any cred when they started invading those former Republics to try to dominate them.

Forum List

Back