Tucker interviews man who had sex with Obama in 1999. Did hard drugs too.

While the account of drugs and gay sex with Obama was entertaining and (not that) shocking, what is really interesting is his account of Donald Young, a gay man affiliated with Obama’s church (remember Jeremiah Wright?), and that this man contacted him and knew he had sex with Obama. Young himself said he had gay sex with Obama for years. He was shot dead in 2007 in his apartment.

Donald Young’s mother was former Chicago PD. She says her son “died to protect Obama”.

This one is going to be spicy!

Of course the usual suspects will claim this is “fake”.

But why? Isn’t being gay supposed to be embraced and celebrated?

Larry Sinclair has a long rap sheet for violence and crimes of deception... as well as prison time.

Larry Sinclair has a long rap sheet for violence and crimes of deception... as well as prison time.
Did you watch the video?

His criminal record was from 1980 to 1986. He served all his time and never denied the things he did.

Twitter is having a meltdown.

The Crappenstein brothers have their work cut out for them!

IMG_4514.jpeg

IMG_4513.jpeg

It must really suck to have to defend Obama. I mean, I thought being gay was something to celebrate and have a parade for?

Easy to confirm or deny this man’s story, from phone records. But my guess is that of course will never happen.
Considering this was brought up when Obama ran a decade and a half ago, and then again in 2012, and no one on your side has any phone records or proof....I'd say it's likely not true and Larry's just trying for a 15 minutes of fame, redo.....

Y'all must think Obama is running again, to bring it out again!

Malia was born in 1998 and Sasha was born in 2001, he was a busy man, eh?

Considering this was brought up when Obama ran a decade and a half ago, and then again in 2012, and no one on your side has any phone records or proof....I'd say it's likely not true and Larry's just trying for a 15 minutes of fame, redo.....

Maybe we should ask Donald Young’s mother. She knew her son was ”intimate“ with Barack. She also believes her son was killed to “protect Obama”. Why would she say that if her gay son wasn’t involved with Obama?

No forced entry, no one heard the gun shot:

Barry’s campaign really didn’t want any loose ends!

Maybe we should ask Donald Young’s mother. She knew her son was ”intimate“ with Barack. She also believes her son was killed to “protect Obama”. Why would she say that if her gay son wasn’t involved with Obama?

No where in that article is Obama mentioned. There also is no comment by Youngs mother, as you claimed.

Your article says

Young was found shot to death by his roommate.

No where in that article is Obama mentioned. There also is no comment by Youngs mother, as you claimed.

Your article says

Young was found shot to death by his roommate.
Watch the video, moron.

This one is going to be spicy!

Of course the usual suspects will claim this is “fake”.

But why? Isn’t being gay supposed to be embraced and celebrated?

No one cares. Obama isn't President any more. If he had sex with a man - so what????

No one cares. Obama isn't President any more. If he had sex with a man - so what????
I know, right?

Why would it be a big deal if he did crack cocaine and had gay sex with random strangers?

Why would it be a big deal that one of his lovers, Donald Young, from his infamous church, was found dead in his own apartment with a bullet in his head in 2007?

Trannies don't have children. :nono:
big-mikebidenboop.jpg

Forum List

Back