Tucker told us Cheney was lying... mentions her motives for being against Trump

Beam me up, Scottie

no interesting posts to be found in this desolate land... Where's the intelligent life?
irony.jpg

Plea
You start with 6 lies.
Please tell us what I’m lying about. You’re the liar. The DEMORATS are so concerned about safety and the law? How come not ONE DEMORAT condemned the UNLAWFUL over 400 riots in 2020 leading to DEATH INCLUDING POLICE, Arson , Burglary, BLINDING Police officers, beatings, etc??

Plea

Please tell us what I’m lying about. You’re the liar. The DEMORATS are so concerned about safety and the law? How come not ONE DEMORAT condemned the UNLAWFUL over 400 riots in 2020 leading to DEATH INCLUDING POLICE, Arson , Burglary, BLINDING Police officers, beatings, etc??
Jesus, your head is so full of manufactured bullshit, one does not know where to begin.

About 25 people were killed during the riots of 2020. Not one of them was a cop. But there were several people killed and maimed by the cops, under excessive force circumstances. I bet you don't know the name of a single one of them. But it's funny how the Trumptards know the name of the terrorist Ashli Babbit, isn't it?

Not ONE Democrat condemned the riots, eh?

You clearly get your alternative facts from Facebook. What a dumbass.

Biden: Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

House Majority Whip Clyburn: I say to young people all the time, we should stand together in solidarity for that which we know to be the purpose for our existence, and that is to make a better country, a better world for those who must come after us. Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that's destructive behavior which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren.

Also, I tell my daughters all the time, just think about what you're doing and ask yourself the question will this make things better or worse.

African American community leaders on Sunday told the Register that they fear the scenes of broken windows and police confrontations are shifting the focus away from the original intent.

"We're losing the message about justice," said state Rep. Ako Abdul-Samad, D-Des Moines. "The focus is now on the violence."
Abdul-Samad said he believes some people in the protests aren't thinking about justice but are using them for their own agendas and "misleading young people who are in pain."

He said he has concerns about safety, including for children who have been caught up in the protests. He urged parents to keep them at home late at night.

"When you start talking about burning a police station, when you start talking about looting a building, they're just setting up for nothing but destruction," he said. "You're setting up for someone to get hurt very bad."

“This is NOT the Black Lives Matter movement. This is chaos,” Kali Ladd, executive director of KairosPDX, wrote in a Facebook post. “These white actors are enacting dominance in a different form under the guise of equity ... White supremacy has many forms.”

Demonstrations elsewhere in the city have also grown increasingly violent. Early Friday, someone broke the windows of a federal courthouse and threw fireworks that started a fire inside the building.

One prominent Black leader wrote to Mayor Ted Wheeler and said some clashes had unfolded three blocks from his house. He said the problem was with “elements” that were “99% white” and did not represent the Black Lives Matter movement.

“It has nothing to do with helping Black people. These hoodlums are needlessly scaring neighbors and their children,” said Ron Herndon, who has fought for racial justice in Portland for four decades and led a school boycott in 1979 after the city closed predominantly Black schools. “At some point, enough is enough.”

Newly appointed Police Chief Chuck Lovell, who is Black, said the violence in North Portland was “offensive and hurtful” and has cost the city at least $6.2 million in overtime for its officers.

“People in that neighborhood were upset. That’s not something they’re going to tolerate ... and they came out and were very vocal,” Lovell said. “I think people sometimes look at the protest movement as one homogeneous group — and there’s definitely a segment here that is very violent.”

Alderman Raymond Lopez, whose ward is on the South Side, said he saw no connection between anger over police shootings and the widespread looting downtown.

“There is no social justice component to the criminal activity that we saw last night,” Mr. Lopez said. “This is simply about criminal actions by individuals who are hellbent to cause anarchy and chaos in the city of Chicago.”

Got your head on straight now, kid?

Last edited:
What special kind of retard actually parrots the HORSESHIT that not ONE Democrat condemned the violence of the riots?

I mean, seriously. You have to be one of the most credulous dumbfucks walking the planet to parrot that nonsense!

No wonder these tards are so easy to gaslight. They BEG to be lied to!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Plea

because they're a bunch of lying, demonic....

yeh, everyone knows...

The courts in the US are corrupt like damn near everything else... (to answer one of thse items)

oh wait... why am I answering you at all...? I just now see the last sentence

when people resort to egregious ad hominem and name calling, I lose all respect for them

outa here.

Have a blessed day... watchingfake news
I was not name calling. I was making observations of you as a person based on your posts. I said besides the obvious character flaws you were OK.
If you cannot handle the truth, I cannot help you.

this is not the exact site I was looking for but here Tucker says she wants to be president...
Are we talking about this Tucker Carlson? The right wing propagandist?

Yet the three-part documentary, "Patriot Purge," not only whitewashed what happened on Jan. 6, as supporters of former President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol, clashed with police and halted congressional proceedings in an effort to overturn the 2020 election. It also conjured a dystopian, alternative explanation for the insurrection, centered on a mix of conspiracy theories, including that the violence outside the Capitol was spurred on by left-wing instigators and agents provacateurs, and that the siege may have been a trap orchestrated by the FBI. It warned that the same national security apparatus that swelled in the wake of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, is now being turned inward and aimed at taking out Trump supporters.

The guy who made the piece of garbage special filled with lies to indoctrinate his audience? He's got some nerve calling Liz a liar.

IT is painful to watch people act like complete fools, acting on there lowest base instincts. Matters not what group or political party they belong to, And why anyone would support the caveman out of control actions of any group that act like a spoiled five year old laying on the floor & kicking its feet. We need to get a grip & at least attempt to think and act like adults.
can't argue w/ this... said the same thing b4... then I fall from grace and act like a 5 yr old on thefloor throwing a temper tantrum...

well, I don't think it's that bad... yet...

but just mentiion the Wicked Bitch of the East Pelousi and... who knows...?

no, it is true.

months ago 55% said the election was stolen... a majority obviously

today it is probably 70% or more...

too bad people refuse to be deceived... sorry about that.... your baby killing, America hating party can't win em all, can they? which is why they steal...

great party you have there... criminals...
This message board is dominated by Trump minions.
Right now's post is being torn apart by the anti-Trumpers, which I am proud to be one, and very few Trump minions are coming to his defense.

I love it.

the dims are always losers, they just don't know it yet...

How can they possibly? Did they see Trump coming like a bullet in 2016? Not at all. Their ideology prevents them from ever changing course or correcting--- you can't do that if you cannot see and admit your own mistakes. Instead, all they see is risk/fail management statistics and the mission ahead to grow their brobdingnagian party power, so resort to ruthless obscene power grabs far outside the constitutional pale while crying about how OTHERS are damaging democracy.

Imagine seizing private phone records of people not even implicit in their case nor containing any pertinent information nor suggestion of criminality then reading them aloud on national TV despite their not even being germane to their argument for the singular purpose of just trying to embarrass if not damage the careers of these people just because you disagree with them or don't like them politically--- THE VERY PEOPLE WHOM OUR LAW WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO PROTECT.

They see nothing at all wrong with the condition nor direction of the nation much less government, and will not until the people of this country rise up to unelect away all their pretty little toys.

Last edited:

this is not the exact site I was looking for but here Tucker says she wants to be president...

Please

I am still reading through this, but at another site I cannot now find she called the Jan 6 thing "a brutal attack"

really?

the officer who died apparently died of some health problem

the ones who were KILLED were killed by "them" (gummit)

yeh, Cheney... why don't you talk about how brutal the attack was for Ashley Babbit

You can't believe anything Tucker Carlson says. Even Fox news says he's just an entertainer and no one should take him seriously.

Tucker makes good money to lie to people like you.

Please

I am still reading through this, but at another site I cannot now find she called the Jan 6 thing "a brutal attack"

really?

the officer who died apparently died of some health problem

the ones who were KILLED were killed by "them" (gummit)

yeh, Cheney... why don't you talk about how brutal the attack was for Ashley Babbit

Forum List

Back