Tucker told us Cheney was lying... mentions her motives for being against Trump

the dims are always losers, they just don't know it yet... too dim to know much of anything...
Hilarious. Trump is the first president since Hoover to lose the House, the Senate, and the White House.

Talk about a loser!

And Hoover was a "businessman president", too. He left us with the Great Depression. Trump gave us the biggest Wall Street crash since the Depression.

Coincidence?

I honestly cannot understand why anyone wants anything to do with Trump. He's a big, fat loser.

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

He lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He's the only president to have been impeached TWICE.

The guy who beat him is someone he called the “the worst presidential candidate in the history of presidential politics.” :auiqs.jpg:

This is a loser who said he would balance the budget "very quickly". He said he would replace Obamacare. He said he would pass an infrastructure bill.

The big beautiful southern wall Mexico would pay for? He got 80 miles of new fencing done, and we're still waiting on that check.

He WIDENED the trade gap with Mexico and China to record levels. His trade war was a colossal disaster, and he said it would be "easy to win".

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this fucking idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.

His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

The biggest sore loser baby. Ever.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

You'd have to be one of the most submissive dumb fucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.

baby-trump-2.jpg

Hilarious. Trump is the first president since Hoover to lose the House, the Senate, and the White House.

Talk about a loser!
Also, the only candidate for prez in history to lose the popular vote in consecutive elections.

How can they possibly? Did they see Trump coming like a bullet in 2016? Not at all. Their ideology prevents them from ever changing course or correcting--- you can't do that if you cannot see and admit your own mistakes. Instead, all they see is risk/fail management statistics and the mission ahead to grow their brobdingnagian party power, so resort to ruthless obscene power grabs far outside the constitutional pale while crying about how OTHERS are damaging democracy.

Imagine seizing private phone records of people not even implicit in their case nor containing any pertinent information nor suggestion of criminality then reading them aloud on national TV despite their not even being germane to their argument for the singular purpose of just trying to embarrass if not damage the careers of these people just because you disagree with them or don't like them politically--- THE VERY PEOPLE WHOM OUR LAW WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO PROTECT.

They see nothing at all wrong with the condition nor direction of the nation much less government, and will not until the people of this country rise up to unelect away all their pretty little toys.
Exactly. Dems are so stupid that they believe it is a crime to hang VP Pence.

Talk about a loser!

And Hoover was a "businessman president", too. He left us with the Great Depression. Trump gave us the biggest Wall Street crash since the Depression.

Coincidence?
If a burglar broke into your house and stole all your furniture and clothes and money and your car

would you appreciate people saying

Hilarious. g5000 is a person who has lost everything he has.

Talk about a loser!

Carlson is a liar by his own logic, given his motivations for supporting Trump.
you dims lie all the time

how come no outrage about that?

Answer

Because you don't care one hoot in hell about lying... or stealing elections

or killing children

long as your party wins... that's all that matters...

+

you dims lie all the time

how come no outrage about that?

Answer

Because you don't care one hoot in hell about lying... or stealing elections

or killing children

long as your party wins... that's all that matters...

+
What an embarrassing little baby hissy fit.

The orange turd is your god now. Jesus is #2

G5000 has no answer for me... no answer to #87

boo hoo... I'm heartbroken

Truth is irrefutable..

that explains the lack of a response...

he didn't want to hear the Rs accusing him of the L thing again

lying... so he just didn't say anything

rather cowardly but whatever...

Wrong. A majority do not believe it was stolen, dipshit.
Apparently not everybody is as dumb as the avg Dem voter. Even the sheeple get some things when ya'll makle it so obvious.
Maybe common sense will make a comeback as people wake up?

ballotsfactcheck.jpeg

And Rosanne Boyland was beaten to death by a black female CPD officer who then received honors for brutally murdering a woman.
When a black cop beats a white woman to death & gets rewarded, that's just more proof of "systemic bias against POC".
And they think we are too stupid to notice or remember this stuff.

that's not true, she died of an overdose, according to the coroner....

that's not true, she died of an overdose, according to the coroner....
She suffocated after being beat down by a black female cop who was brutally smashing her with a club after she was on the ground. Then the cops piled people on top of her & refused to allow them to get up.
She suffocated at the bottom after being beaten unconscious by the cops.
Drug OD my ass.
I believe George Floyd died from an OD well before I believe that BS about Boyland.
If you believe a word from that corrupt CPD then I guess there's not much left to say to you.

Jesus, your head is so full of manufactured bullshit, one does not know where to begin.

About 25 people were killed during the riots of 2020. Not one of them was a cop. But there were several people killed and maimed by the cops, under excessive force circumstances. I bet you don't know the name of a single one of them. But it's funny how the Trumptards know the name of the terrorist Ashli Babbit, isn't it?

Not ONE Democrat condemned the riots, eh?

You clearly get your alternative facts from Facebook. What a dumbass.

Biden: Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

House Majority Whip Clyburn: I say to young people all the time, we should stand together in solidarity for that which we know to be the purpose for our existence, and that is to make a better country, a better world for those who must come after us. Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that's destructive behavior which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren.

Also, I tell my daughters all the time, just think about what you're doing and ask yourself the question will this make things better or worse.

African American community leaders on Sunday told the Register that they fear the scenes of broken windows and police confrontations are shifting the focus away from the original intent.

"We're losing the message about justice," said state Rep. Ako Abdul-Samad, D-Des Moines. "The focus is now on the violence."
Abdul-Samad said he believes some people in the protests aren't thinking about justice but are using them for their own agendas and "misleading young people who are in pain."

He said he has concerns about safety, including for children who have been caught up in the protests. He urged parents to keep them at home late at night.

"When you start talking about burning a police station, when you start talking about looting a building, they're just setting up for nothing but destruction," he said. "You're setting up for someone to get hurt very bad."

“This is NOT the Black Lives Matter movement. This is chaos,” Kali Ladd, executive director of KairosPDX, wrote in a Facebook post. “These white actors are enacting dominance in a different form under the guise of equity ... White supremacy has many forms.”

Demonstrations elsewhere in the city have also grown increasingly violent. Early Friday, someone broke the windows of a federal courthouse and threw fireworks that started a fire inside the building.

One prominent Black leader wrote to Mayor Ted Wheeler and said some clashes had unfolded three blocks from his house. He said the problem was with “elements” that were “99% white” and did not represent the Black Lives Matter movement.

“It has nothing to do with helping Black people. These hoodlums are needlessly scaring neighbors and their children,” said Ron Herndon, who has fought for racial justice in Portland for four decades and led a school boycott in 1979 after the city closed predominantly Black schools. “At some point, enough is enough.”

Newly appointed Police Chief Chuck Lovell, who is Black, said the violence in North Portland was “offensive and hurtful” and has cost the city at least $6.2 million in overtime for its officers.

“People in that neighborhood were upset. That’s not something they’re going to tolerate ... and they came out and were very vocal,” Lovell said. “I think people sometimes look at the protest movement as one homogeneous group — and there’s definitely a segment here that is very violent.”

Alderman Raymond Lopez, whose ward is on the South Side, said he saw no connection between anger over police shootings and the widespread looting downtown.

“There is no social justice component to the criminal activity that we saw last night,” Mr. Lopez said. “This is simply about criminal actions by individuals who are hellbent to cause anarchy and chaos in the city of Chicago.”

Got your head on straight now, kid?

No, Dumb Ass
AT LEAST 25 people were killed. Policemen weren’t shot and Killed? I guess that BLACK POLICE OFFICER isn’t really a person to you, is he? Name ONE DEMORATIC politician who actually stood up and publicly condemned it. Joe Biden , Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc etc? You are a liar
Jesus, your head is so full of manufactured bullshit, one does not know where to begin.

About 25 people were killed during the riots of 2020. Not one of them was a cop. But there were several people killed and maimed by the cops, under excessive force circumstances. I bet you don't know the name of a single one of them. But it's funny how the Trumptards know the name of the terrorist Ashli Babbit, isn't it?

Not ONE Democrat condemned the riots, eh?

You clearly get your alternative facts from Facebook. What a dumbass.

Biden: Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

House Majority Whip Clyburn: I say to young people all the time, we should stand together in solidarity for that which we know to be the purpose for our existence, and that is to make a better country, a better world for those who must come after us. Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that's destructive behavior which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren.

Also, I tell my daughters all the time, just think about what you're doing and ask yourself the question will this make things better or worse.

African American community leaders on Sunday told the Register that they fear the scenes of broken windows and police confrontations are shifting the focus away from the original intent.

"We're losing the message about justice," said state Rep. Ako Abdul-Samad, D-Des Moines. "The focus is now on the violence."
Abdul-Samad said he believes some people in the protests aren't thinking about justice but are using them for their own agendas and "misleading young people who are in pain."

He said he has concerns about safety, including for children who have been caught up in the protests. He urged parents to keep them at home late at night.

"When you start talking about burning a police station, when you start talking about looting a building, they're just setting up for nothing but destruction," he said. "You're setting up for someone to get hurt very bad."

“This is NOT the Black Lives Matter movement. This is chaos,” Kali Ladd, executive director of KairosPDX, wrote in a Facebook post. “These white actors are enacting dominance in a different form under the guise of equity ... White supremacy has many forms.”

Demonstrations elsewhere in the city have also grown increasingly violent. Early Friday, someone broke the windows of a federal courthouse and threw fireworks that started a fire inside the building.

One prominent Black leader wrote to Mayor Ted Wheeler and said some clashes had unfolded three blocks from his house. He said the problem was with “elements” that were “99% white” and did not represent the Black Lives Matter movement.

“It has nothing to do with helping Black people. These hoodlums are needlessly scaring neighbors and their children,” said Ron Herndon, who has fought for racial justice in Portland for four decades and led a school boycott in 1979 after the city closed predominantly Black schools. “At some point, enough is enough.”

Newly appointed Police Chief Chuck Lovell, who is Black, said the violence in North Portland was “offensive and hurtful” and has cost the city at least $6.2 million in overtime for its officers.

“People in that neighborhood were upset. That’s not something they’re going to tolerate ... and they came out and were very vocal,” Lovell said. “I think people sometimes look at the protest movement as one homogeneous group — and there’s definitely a segment here that is very violent.”

Alderman Raymond Lopez, whose ward is on the South Side, said he saw no connection between anger over police shootings and the widespread looting downtown.

“There is no social justice component to the criminal activity that we saw last night,” Mr. Lopez said. “This is simply about criminal actions by individuals who are hellbent to cause anarchy and chaos in the city of Chicago.”

Got your head on straight now, kid?

At least 25 were killed, not “ only” I guess their lives don’t matter to you or the almost 2 Billion $ in damages they caused
Name one Democratic politician who stood up and publicly denounced and condemned the looting, arson and destruction of property. No police officers were killed? I guess the BLACK POLICE OFFICER David Dorn doesn’t count to you because he’s black . Got your head on straight now, kid 🧒?

Forum List

Back