Tuesday night's "massacre"???

.the FBI declaring 3 times now there is no evidence to support the claim..

Moron...the above is based on the fucked up orange clown (the target of the investigation) OWN assertion.....NOT the FBI.....LOL

When Comey recommended no charges for Cankles he was the left tard hero. When he reoponed the email investigation he was the culprit...we're back to hero lol

Moron, NO ONE is calling Comey a "hero"......This thread is about the continuing cover-up of a Russian collusion, by a dishonest orange clown and his entourage of inept millionaires.

If you cant respond as an adult then dont respond. You're too fucking stupid to comprehend what I say. You idiots praised him, then went vile on him and now defend him. Transparent assholes

How long does the investigation have to go on before we can say there was nothing? They have nothing after almost a year.

Learn something....Check out how long the Watergate investigation lasted before Nixon's investigation........

I WELCOME the cover-up........since it is the right wingers' "pride before the fall."

If you cant respond as an adult then dont respond. You're too fucking stupid to comprehend what I say. You idiots praised him, then went vile on him and now defend him. Transparent assholes

I repeat, you low-life moron...WHO is "defending" Comey on this thread???

How? It takes an act of Congress to do that and remind us again who owns Congress?

You morons may want to flaunt your current ability for a cover up,,,,but you should know how that usually turns out.

There are still some decent republicans out there.....AND, you should also know that the DOJ can also appoint a special counsel....and since racist Sessions has already recused himself, the deputy AG may grow a spine.
I thought the deputy AG was the one who developed the argument to fire Comey, no doubt at the President's urging. Why would he suddenly piss off Trump? That would not end well, as Trump is "hinting."
Probably something to do with:
a.) The FBI had to come out and correct his sworn testimony before Congress regarding Huma Abedin's email forwarding.
b.) The fact that he stated that the thought that his announcement of re-opening the Clinton email investigation had influenced the election "made him mildly nauseous", what the hell did he think a public announcement of that magnitude made right before an election was going to do? It made him look like a complete retard.
c.) He kept coming up with his own rules when testifying regarding what he was *allowed* to talk about, made him look like he was hiding something.

In short, his dithering, apparent incompetence and foolishness made him an unacceptable political liability and he didn't have any friends in low places to save his sorry ass.

Personally I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did given that he managed to piss off all the power brokers and did it in a fashion that made him look like he was a 5th grader.
All good points, I guess, if you want to look at it that way. It would have made a lot more sense to ask for his resignation as soon as the President was inaugurated, instead of clapping him on the back and telling the world he had faith in him. Now it just seems out of place.
I agree with you, would have made more sense to fire him during week 1 but there's no fathoming the minds of President Twitter and his merry band of miscreants, perhaps they just figured they'd live with him for a while until they got higher priorities under control before getting around to giving him the boot and recent developments forced them to accelerate their schedule on his firing.

Like I said, I'm not surprised he got his pink slip, I'm just surprised he lasted this long.

How? It takes an act of Congress to do that and remind us again who owns Congress?

You morons may want to flaunt your current ability for a cover up,,,,but you should know how that usually turns out.

There are still some decent republicans out there.....AND, you should also know that the DOJ can also appoint a special counsel....and since racist Sessions has already recused himself, the deputy AG may grow a spine.
I thought the deputy AG was the one who developed the argument to fire Comey, no doubt at the President's urging. Why would he suddenly piss off Trump? That would not end well, as Trump is "hinting."
Probably something to do with:
a.) The FBI had to come out and correct his sworn testimony before Congress regarding Huma Abedin's email forwarding.
b.) The fact that he stated that the thought that his announcement of re-opening the Clinton email investigation had influenced the election "made him mildly nauseous", what the hell did he think a public announcement of that magnitude made right before an election was going to do? It made him look like a complete retard.
c.) He kept coming up with his own rules when testifying regarding what he was *allowed* to talk about, made him look like he was hiding something.

In short, his dithering, apparent incompetence and foolishness made him an unacceptable political liability and he didn't have any friends in low places to save his sorry ass.

Personally I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did given that he managed to piss off all the power brokers and did it in a fashion that made him look like he was a 5th grader.
All good points, I guess, if you want to look at it that way. It would have made a lot more sense to ask for his resignation as soon as the President was inaugurated, instead of clapping him on the back and telling the world he had faith in him. Now it just seems out of place.
I agree with you, would have made more sense to fire him during week 1 but there's no fathoming the minds of President Twitter and his merry band of miscreants, perhaps they just figured they'd live with him for a while until they got higher priorities under control before getting around to giving him the boot and recent developments forced them to accelerate their schedule on his firing.

Like I said, I'm not surprised he got his pink slip, I'm just surprised he lasted this long.

Comey's waffling created mistrust in the public eyes, this had to happen.

For all the right wing morons who keep on repeating that there was "no collusion", you need to be reminded that there are FIVE on-going congressional probes in this matter, an increasing call for a special counsel to be appointed, AND that an investigation that may prompt impeachment or resignation takes quite a bit of time.

Of course, Comey's abrupt firing by the Trumpster reminds some of us older folks of what happened with Nixon on October, 1973. Firing someone who is investigating you ALWAYS smacks of a cover-up and NEVER turn out too well.

The charlatan, Trump, stated in his letter that he was "grateful" for Comey's absolution in clearing Trump of any wrong-doing in the Russian collusion investigation......which sounds not only of the typical blustering by the orange clown, but also of the typical bullshit that has become common fare from this WH............Of course, Comey may differ a bit in Trump's assessment.

I am actually pleased with Comey;s firing (the guy seems too conflicted) since it will make a special prosecutor appointment almost a certainty. However, a special prosecutor is NOT enough since such a prosecutor's role is strictly on the legality of the possible collusion; what is needed for this issue to be perfectly above board, is a neutral investigative body to collaborate with the prosecutor.

Since the FBI is the best investigative body available, a special branch within the FBI (one that would not report to either the FBI director or DOJ) should be authorized and amply funded and allowed access to any and all previous files.

Of course, Trump could always also resign and save us all this entertainment. I loved the Nixon's disgrace of 44 years ago, and I will love it now. Bring it on.

Or Sessions in 93.

KjhHWfE.png

you liberals need to make up your minds.

This Russian stuff is just bullshit.

KjhHWfE.png

you liberals need to make up your minds.

This Russian stuff is just bullshit.
"This Russian stuff is just bullshit".....I'm sure that you believe that.

It's possible the russians may have tried to influence our elections. That's not unusual at all and our very own CIA has been known to do that.

But what they exposed was completely legitimate, so the DNC and Crooked Hillary are the only ones responsible for losing the election.

The Russians didn't change any votes, they just informed the voters, to the chagrin of the Democrats.

Forum List

Back