Tulsi Gabbard: Biden and Democrats Now Share Same ‘Core Principles’ As Hitler and Nazis

Does anyone know what the dems did to her to make her turn on them so completely?

I mean they must have really pissed in her cornflakes.

I don't trust ex-dems anymore than regular dems so I never really looked into it.
I don't trust any politician

Why the hell should you? Have you not been lied to enough by all of them?

The rare leftist who can see for herself, and think for herself.

The one in a million who perceives the horrible institutional ROT in the Democratic party.

The one who evolved beyond a lemming.

Good on her.

Too bad more Democrats don't have brains anymore.
Again, she is far too leftist in her policy views for me to want her to be in high office UNLESS she replaced one of the crazies already there in which case we would be better off.

You didn't address a single word of what I've said.

There is no racial superiority component in affirmative action, Tulsi is full of crazy shit.

They why the left's lust for the institution of abortion, which murders more black and brown unborn than it does whites? You do know that Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist and an admirer of Hitler, right?

And as you can prove with my posts, right? Get fucking started then.

Shallow? You've been complaining about a supposedly stolen election since what, 2020...the amount of proof you've offered since the first complaint has been exactly the same as it is today...zero.

Why is it zero? Because you're among the most dishonest posters here.

Gabbard is completely full of shit.

For all of their fault, the Democratic party is not remotely in the same class as the GOP in supporting Nazi principles.

Just consider...David Duke ran for the nomination of which political party?

Who called the Atomwaffen enfused tiki-torch paraders "very fine people"?

Wow, you must have completely forgotten that the last KKK member in the U.S. Senate was Democrat, Robert Byrd - you know the guy that fellow racist idiot, Joe Biden spoke very highly of.

Shallow? You've been complaining about a supposedly stolen election since what, 2020...the amount of proof you've offered since the first complaint has been exactly the same as it is today...zero.

Why is it zero? Because you're among the most dishonest posters here.
It is not 0. You assholes deny the evidence and whine about it never be presented in court when you know damn well judges are afraid to touch it. You count on corruption.

Wow, you must have completely forgotten that the last KKK member in the U.S. Senate was Democrat, Robert Byrd - you know the guy that fellow racist idiot, Joe Biden spoke very highly of.
What...50 years ago?

White nationalists/KKK/Atomwaffen/Neo Nazis....all dependable GOP voting blocks. Welcome to the present.

Too bad you have no integrity. Otherwise you'd admit your blob lost.
I will not help change your lie into the truth. Primary reason being it is not the truth. Those people telling you that there was no fraud have no integrity. They have been caught lying too many times for anyone but a fool to believe. You are just afraid to disagree.

Forum List

Back