Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

they knew if they drank it they would die. They would die if they didn't take it. The same trap as the vaccine.

now you name a conservative event that lead to a group of people dying cause of a vaccine or koolaid. go!!!!
The vaccine saves lives. The anti-vaxxers lead to a lot of people dying.

It’s funny because assholes like Bannon are so rarely met with consequences to their behavior.
none of them are. hitlery, slick willie. can't wait for the epstein list for that.

yep, justice isn't ever served for elites.

It’s funny because assholes like Bannon are so rarely met with consequences to their behavior.
Having a different political opinion does not make anyone an asshole. When you are a fascist I suppose it does. Right fascist?

so hunter biden must really keep you up at night raging into your pillow
The obsession for Hunter Biden is with you weirdos.

Bannon has done more harm to this country than any of you will ever admit.

Having a different political opinion does not make anyone an asshole. When you are a fascist I suppose it does. Right fascist?
Bannon isn’t an asshole because of his political opinion. He is an asshole because of what he says and does. Mainly lying and stealing from people that support him. Yet dupes like yourself keep at it

Bannon is actively working to make the people of this country hate each other.

He has no respect for this country.

Bannon isn’t an asshole because of his political opinion. He is an asshole because of what he says and does. Mainly lying and stealing from people that support him. Yet dupes like yourself keep at it
Lastamender - wanna set him off. ask him why he won't reply to my questions.

it's like putting a roll of quarters up his ass.

The obsession for Hunter Biden is with you weirdos.

Bannon has done more harm to this country than any of you will ever admit.
He is a glaring example of the politicization of the FBI and DOJ. Are really really as dumb as you sound? Put your keeper on.

Forum List

Back