Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

You are projecting. The cult has had four or five shots, lets 4% of the population make the rules, think everyone is a racist based only on their color, and think parents exercising their rights are terrorists. Those are not Trump supporters.
Your cult tells you that’s what we believe. You don’t actually listen to anyone outside your cult. Otherwise you’d know how stupid you sound.

You are projecting. The cult has had four or five shots, lets 4% of the population make the rules, think everyone is a racist based only on their color, and think parents exercising their rights are terrorists. Those are not Trump supporters.
and still doesn't know the demofks are the kkk. too funny.

Your cult tells you that’s what we believe. You don’t actually listen to anyone outside your cult. Otherwise you’d know how stupid you sound.
stay on topic please. quoting you gets everyone in trouble going down ratholes.

That’s not how subpoenas work. They tell you when to show up and you show up.

You don’t “offer” anything. You comply.

But the funny part is you didn’t tell us when his stupid “offer” came. He offered to testify in July. 8 months after he was indicted. His offer changes nothing.
he wanted it to be public. How's he wrong? If my memory is correct, they canceled the session.

he wanted it to be public. How's he wrong? If my memory is correct, they canceled the session.
Your memory is garbage like your knowledge.

Bannon doesn’t have the power here. His wants are irrelevant. His offer only came just before his trial. It’s meaningless.

Did you read my post stupid?
I did. You said getting vaccinated makes you part of a cult.

That’s some incredibly stupid shit. maybe getting a colonoscopy makes you part of a cult too? How about mammograms?

The rest was shit too.

Your memory is garbage like your knowledge.

Bannon doesn’t have the power here. His wants are irrelevant. His offer only came just before his trial. It’s meaningless.
sure he does. He'll serve his two days and say if you want me, do it in public.

We just trolling now??
1659467000628.gif
1659467011364.gif
1659467015239.gif
1659467019675.gif

I did. You said getting vaccinated makes you part of a cult.
ever hear of Jim Jones? just curious. take the koolaid. The koolaid you have no idea what's in it. Yeah, now monkey pox could be from a compromised immune system. Guess what the vaccine compromised?

ever hear of Jim Jones? just curious. take the koolaid. The koolaid you have no idea what's in it. Yeah, now monkey pox could be from a compromised immune system. Guess what the vaccine compromised?
Jim Jones’s cultists knew what was in the kool aid. They died willingly for the cause.

Trump’s cultists also are willing to die for his cause.

Not trolling you. You are not worth the trouble.
he's fun to counter troll. he gets all indignant you do to him what he does to you and ignores you, claiming you're the anti-christ and not worth his time.

meanwhile, if anyone asks why he never responds to me - he goes into war and peace on how evil i am.

quite comical.

Jim Jones’s cultists knew what was in the kool aid. They died willingly for the cause.

Trump’s cultists also are willing to die for his cause.
they knew if they drank it they would die. They would die if they didn't take it. The same trap as the vaccine.

now you name a conservative event that lead to a group of people dying cause of a vaccine or koolaid. go!!!!

Name what trump asked us to die over? I'm unaware, and I'm still here showing others how stupid you are belonging to the cult of cults. heard of the kkk?

Forum List

Back