Tump tells Ryan..."You know nothing about birthright citizenship."

Let's get it to the Supreme Court, I think that's where Trump wants it and his way is the only way to get it there.
Because, the lazy ass congress doesn't want to deal with it.

Let's get it to the Supreme Court, I think that's where Trump wants it and his way is the only way to get it there.

OR WE COULD HONOR THE CONSTITUTION and not cost taxpayers time and money ...

novel concept huh ........

I don't think that it foresaw how illegals would game the system and I don't think it was intended for that purpose, do you?
That's why I think it should be addressed.

I don't think that it foresaw how illegals would game the system and I don't think it was intended for that purpose, do you?

its never effected one single day of my lifestyle - up until Trump brought it up no one ever said a word about it.

its never effected one single day of my lifestyle - up until Trump brought it up no one ever said a word about it.
Well, yeah it did affect your life along with everyone else. But, nice deflection and not answer the question

Well, yeah it did affect your life along with everyone else. But, nice deflection and not answer the question

nope, I have the propensity to notice changes in my lifestyle - nothing has changed, sorry.

Ladies and gentleman, I've lived under a dictator...the orange wants to be one.

Who, when, and where?
Fair question.
Doesnt matter...I know a wannabe dictator when I see one....trump would love to have total control to eliminate everyone that thinks differenrly or say know to him...he was raised a spoiled served brat, and grew a jerk entitled elitist punk.

Trump shrinks the size and scope of big Gov't and returns some of our money to us.
Dictators don't do that, man.

nope, I have the propensity to notice changes in my lifestyle - nothing has changed, sorry.
Not talking about lifestyle, illegals being here has had impact on our society across the board. Also, you never answered my original question
to the discussion we started with, Siete

Trump cannot do much as changing the consitution is almost impossible and our founding fathers didn't think we'd be dealing with 20 million illegals so the language is unfortunate. We're stuck with these scam artists who come here just to give birth many times.

He may well be, but there is no such thing as you define "birth right" citizenship. Only the truly stupid think that the pre-eminent legal document in our history legalizes and illegality.
Kids born here didn't come illegally. There is no legalizing the ikkegal here.
The Supreme Court could address this issue where an illegal pops out an anchor baby. IMO The 14th Amendment never intended it for that purpose.

Who, when, and where?
Fair question.
Doesnt matter...I know a wannabe dictator when I see one....trump would love to have total control to eliminate everyone that thinks differenrly or say know to him...he was raised a spoiled served brat, and grew a jerk entitled elitist punk.

Trump shrinks the size and scope of big Gov't and returns some of our money to us.
He didnt shrink qnd yes he did give huge tax breaks to him and his likes to get richer.

He may well be, but there is no such thing as you define "birth right" citizenship. Only the truly stupid think that the pre-eminent legal document in our history legalizes and illegality.

Parents did. You're wrong

Who, when, and where?
Fair question.

He didnt shrink qnd yes he did give huge tax breaks to him and his likes to get richer.

2 regulations get struck down for every new one passed. That's called shrinking.

I call bullshit also about your claim of living under a dictatorship since your stupid accusation about Trump before being a dictator.

Last edited:

Parents did. You're wrong

We don't typically punish kids for the crimes of their parents.

The Supreme Court could address this issue where an illegal pops out an anchor baby. IMO The 14th Amendment never intended it for that purpose.

There are 30 other countries with birthright citizenship...including Canada. I don't know exactly what was intended, but it's clear how it's been interpreted for a very very long time. I'm fine with that. To me, this is not one of America's big problems. We have more important things to worry about imo.

Forum List

Back