Tuna Isn't Actually Tuna

I agree with the Democrats on this one. As a Jew who avoids pork, itā€™s upsetting to learn that all these years that Iā€™ve been eating tuna sandwiches from Subway, Iā€™ve actually been eating chopped up pig.

Itā€™s false advertising.
Unless the study isnt real, and that Subway has been using Tuna, but the prog lefties just hate such a successful company...

This is more then you believe. The peasants are slowly being adjusted to other types of sustenance as food. Except for the the top percentile of humans of course. The excuse of climate change will be used for this and is. The kicker is that plant based food and lab based food at this point is the same calories and may be worse for people with all of the other ingredients put in. This is not capitalism. This is the totalitarian edicts from the government you love. Behind the scenes. The beast Stacy Abrams will sit at a table gorging on pure meats in a couple of decades while the peasants eat all of this crap being forced on us.
Well, Biden DID say Americans need to lower their expectations. The radical left, in its pursuit of ā€œequityā€ wants to lower this country to that closer to 3rd world crapholes. Now admittedly, we have a long way down to fall since our country WAS so superior, but the left is trying to speed it up by destroying the economy and importing as many semi-literate, unskilled illegal aliens as possible.

Agree. The question for the lawsuit was whether this was willful deceit or just negligence.
There's no way they accidentally used cheaper ingredients. I think the deception is obvious. This was about money.

Of course it was deliberate.. Straight from corporate.
Tney admitted it? Then I as a Jew who does not eat pork and was tricked into it deserve my money back. Iā€™ve been eating their chopped pig sandwiches unknowingly for years.

You tell me?

Ok. Third world leftists eat rocks, sticks, weeds, and dirt.

1636891686224.png

Unless the study isnt real, and that Subway has been using Tuna, but the prog lefties just hate such a successful company...
Letā€™s see what the lawsuit reveals. If this is an attempt to take down a successful company, then Subway can counter sue.

Tney admitted it? Then I as a Jew who does not eat pork and was tricked into it deserve my money back. Iā€™ve been eating their chopped pig sandwiches unknowingly for years.

The lawyers will get rich and you will get a coupon for a new and improved footlong tuna sub.

If you say the sandwich you are selling me is tuna, I don't think it is unreasonable to expect there to be tuna in the sandwich.

from the link in the OP:
"In their second amended proposed class-action complaint filed earlier this week in federal court in Northern California, Karen Dhanowa and Nilima Amin claim that out of 20 samples tested, 19 had no detectable tuna DNA sequences.

All 20, the complaint states, had detectable sequences of chicken DNA, 11 samples had detectable pork DNA and seven had detectable cattle DNA. The samples were tested at the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles, the complaint says."
if you are suing for something as idiotic as this, you are the problem ..this is ridiculous

Well, Biden DID say Americans need to lower their expectations. The radical left, in its pursuit of ā€œequityā€ wants to lower this country to that closer to 3rd world crapholes. Now admittedly, we have a long way down to fall since our country WAS so superior, but the left is trying to speed it up by destroying the economy and importing as many semi-literate, unskilled illegal aliens as possible.

The rest of the world is just catching up.. Europe rebuilt after WW2 thanks to the Marshall Plan, cheap oil from Ghawar and their own hard work.. Japan forged a whole new path.. South Korea has done a remarkable turn around... and the Arabs states have made amazing progress.

You can't measure our success by how many failed states we have on our border .. That's so pitfully Trumpy and insecure.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
if you are suing for something as idiotic as this, you are the problem ..this is ridiculous

I have always LOVED Subway.. and never ate their Tuna sub.. The past 4-5 times I have been there quality has really fallen off.. I don't think their fake tuna is the problem.

I have always LOVED Subway.. and never ate their Tuna sub.. The past 4-5 times I have been there quality has really fallen off.. I don't think their fake tuna is the problem.
.....people should be grateful for what they get ......they need to read about WW2 food shortages/etc and then they'll be grateful
..I'm grateful for whatever I get...I can still critique the food, but I'm still grateful

The rest of the world is just catching up.. Europe rebuilt after WW2 thanks to the Marshall Plan, cheap oil from Ghawar and their own hard work.. Japan forged a whole new path.. South Korea has done a remarkable turn around... and the Arabs states have made amazing progress.

You can't measure our success by how many failed states we have on our border .. That's so pitfully Trumpy and insecure.
You canā€™t just discount how swarms of illegals, who within months will give birth to ā€œcitizens,ā€ will be on the government dole, and their existing children put in schools and lower the caliber.

The FIRST thing we need to do is clamp the border shut and deport any illegal who breaks the law, even slightly. Instead, we are incentivizing more of these scofflaws to swamp the country. It IS due to a goal of lowering the caliber of this country - transforming it - since leftists hate ā€œinequityā€ and see the solution to all problems to suppress the superior.

You canā€™t just discount how swarms of illegals, who within months will give birth to ā€œcitizens,ā€ will be on the government dole, and their existing children put in schools and lower the caliber.

The FIRST thing we need to do is clamp the border shut and deport any illegal who breaks the law, even slightly. Instead, we are incentivizing more of these scofflaws to swamp the country. It IS due to a goal of lowering the caliber of this country - transforming it - since leftists hate ā€œinequityā€ and see the solution to all problems to suppress the superior.

Why just deport illegals who break the law? Deport all of them.

Other countries fine the employers.. Works like a charm.

exactly --that population expands exponentially

Forum List

Back