🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuna Isn't Actually Tuna

This is gross:

All, the complaint states, had detectable sequences of chicken DNA, 11 samples had detectable pork DNA and seven had detectable cattle DNA. The samples were tested at the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles, the complaint says.

Btw, it's true - Even the semi-legit tuna ISN'T tuna.

• 59% of the fish labeled "tuna" sold at restaurants and grocery stores in the US is not tuna.
  • Sushi restaurants were far more likely to mislabel their fish than grocery stores or other restaurants.
  • In Chicago, Austin, New York, and Washington DC, every single sushi restaurant sampled sold mislabeled tuna.
  • 84% of fish samples labeled "white tuna" were actually escolar, a fish that can cause prolonged, uncontrollable, oily anal leakage.
  • The only fish more likely to be misrepresented than tuna was snapper, which was mislabeled 87% of the time, and was in actuality any of six different species.

Understood. This is why I use as little packaged food as possible and try to know as much as possible about who grows the meat, eggs and poultry, vegetables and fruit, which I buy. Sometimes not completely practical, but I do my best to do the research that allows me to have trust in what I'm eating.

And I NEVER dine out.
I am still trying to figure out this GMO shit. Because corn that is grown on a stalk, has been genetically modified to grow more ears of corn and higher on the stalk. What is wrong with that?

Oh and we all have been Genetically Modified, because without it, we would all be as stupid as a Joe Biden Voter..

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

This is gross:

All, the complaint states, had detectable sequences of chicken DNA, 11 samples had detectable pork DNA and seven had detectable cattle DNA. The samples were tested at the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles, the complaint says.

Btw, it's true - Even the semi-legit tuna ISN'T tuna.

• 59% of the fish labeled "tuna" sold at restaurants and grocery stores in the US is not tuna.
  • Sushi restaurants were far more likely to mislabel their fish than grocery stores or other restaurants.
  • In Chicago, Austin, New York, and Washington DC, every single sushi restaurant sampled sold mislabeled tuna.
  • 84% of fish samples labeled "white tuna" were actually escolar, a fish that can cause prolonged, uncontrollable, oily anal leakage.
  • The only fish more likely to be misrepresented than tuna was snapper, which was mislabeled 87% of the time, and was in actuality any of six different species.

To a lesser extent salmon is also often not the real thing.

More evidence of the left eating their own. Didn't Subway try to go "woke" this Summer, by using that goofy purple-haired athlete Megan Rapinoe? My wife and I quit eating there after that happened.

Another example of everything that is woke turns to shit.

My wife and I would occasionally get Subway but since that queer woke shit with the American hating Rapinoe we will never set foot in another Subway.

Another example of everything that is woke turns to shit.

My wife and I would occasionally get Subway but since that queer woke shit with the American hating Rapinoe we will never set foot in another Subway.

The chain was already going down before 2020.

The chain was already going down before 2020.

We helped it.

Since the chain was going downhill who made the stupid decision to hire an American hating queer bitch to represent their company?

Did they expect to get more queer Moon Bat business?

Are you giving them your business?

I am still trying to figure out this GMO shit. Because corn that is grown on a stalk, has been genetically modified to grow more ears of corn and higher on the stalk. What is wrong with that?

Oh and we all have been Genetically Modified, because without it, we would all be as stupid as a Joe Biden Voter..

View attachment 563968
I don't mind the processes that could have occurred naturally, like hybridizing two varieties of a plant species for desirable qualities. That's been going on forever. I just don't eat food that nature could never make.

We helped it.

Since the chain was going downhill who made the stupid decision to hire an American hating queer bitch to represent their company?

Did they expect to get more queer Moon Bat business?

Are you giving them your business?

Nope.. A lesbian spokesperson makes no difference to me.. Their product has gone down in quality. Shame.. I liked Subway and Pollo Tropicale.

Nope.. A lesbian spokesperson makes no difference to me.. Their product has gone down in quality. Shame.. I liked Subway and Pollo Tropicale.

Of course having a shithead like this American hating queer woke bitch like her doesn't mean anything to you Moon Bats.

You will never understand, will you?

Of course having a shithead like this American hating queer woke bitch like her doesn't mean anything to you Moon Bats.

You will never understand, will you?

I don't discriminate against gay people.. They have civil rights too. This is America. However, I probably would discriminate against you.. I avoid people who are mean and stupid.

I don't discriminate against gay people.. They have civil rights too. This is America. However, I probably would discriminate against you.. I avoid people who are mean and stupid.

I discriminate against fucking peice of shit American hating woke queers. If you had any moral clarity you would be also. Of course you being a Moon Bat you don't know anymore about Ethics than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution.

Forum List

Back