🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuna Isn't Actually Tuna

As someone pointed out, many people have religious restrictions against pork or beef.

If it was dangerous? How about being honest about the ingredients? Tell me it may or may not be tuna. But don't tell me it is tuna when its not.
1. it isn't about religion !!!!!!!!!!!!

2. '''“The plaintiffs have filed three meritless complaints, changing their story each time,”'''

3. TRACE amounts of DNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a TINY amount--probably from DNA left over from making other sandwiches

4. Californians made the complaint = idiots

The national economy will contract. As it must for a global government. It has been anyway in real terms. Then the people getting the blame like the current Deplorables will be more specific. Christians, Jews, Ethnic backgrounds. Cultural, Sexuality. Someone will pay. Either way you are vengeance. You must remove or reduce pensions form those who have screwed over people in the past. For they have not paid for their abuses to others.
As a Jew, I worry about this. I see parallels with Nazi Germany in that their economy was in crisis and they made the Jews the scapegoat. I fear that the skyrocketing inflation will be blamed not on the government policies that are causing it, but on the usual scapegoat, the Jews.

Still his choice, I boycotted Starbucks for months after they came out and said they were reserving 10,000 slots for immigrants. While I support the right of people to move here (legally) for a better life, I don’t think they should be given priority over native-born Americans.
I’ve never drank any Starbucks coffee…never could bring myself to pay north of $5 for a cup of coffee.

On a different take...the bread sucks. It is closer to hot dog rolls then a hoagie roll. French bread loaves at Publix is closer to Italian bread made in the Northeast part of the country.

I agree, I cannot stand Subway. Have not eaten there in years.

I’ve never drank any Starbucks coffee…never could bring myself to pay north of $5 for a cup of coffee.
I allow myself small indulgences, now that I have money, although it’s true they’re horribly overpriced. It’s my reward for talking a mile-walk, too: Starbucks is at the turnaround point.

I allow myself small indulgences, now that I have money, although it’s true they’re horribly overpriced. It’s my reward for talking a mile-walk, too: Starbucks is at the turnaround point.
yes, for sandwiches ---good call

I don’t know that one needs absolution from something one did unknowingly. I don’t feel guilty about it at all.

But I think I’ll write to Subway to let them know what a trick they played (if true), and especially to the detriment of Jewish people who keep kosher-style.
I'm glad to hear that you don't have a load of guilt for something that happened without you even knowing it. Same with my Jewish friends in real life.

If the story is true, Subway needs to be really beaten up over it! I am very careful about not eating chemicals, and if I found out that something was sold to me as organic but wasn't, I'd be ready to rip.

"tuna sampled has trace amounts of chicken, pork and cattle DNA"

If Subway is adding chicken, pork and beef to tuna to stretch it out and save money, then that's wrong.

More evidence of the left eating their own. Didn't Subway try to go "woke" this Summer, by using that goofy purple-haired athlete Megan Rapinoe? My wife and I quit eating there after that happened.
Jesus…

Why the fuck were you eating that garbage in the first place

Because it’s logistically impossible to seek out and deport 15 million illegals. But we certainly can deport the ones who commit crimes after they arrive. As it stands now, police are prohibited from inquiring about a criminal’s status (at least in liberal areas), and we are actively working to PROTECT these illegals.

As far as fining employees, that’s the leftist tendency to blame other people. I say we start with the illegals themselves by fortifying the border - not incentivizing them with promises of taxpayer benefits. IOW, let’s start by correcting the liberals’ policies that encourage these illegals from coming here in the first place.

I could give you a list right now of all the illegals I have contacted via the telephone as part of my job.

I'm glad to hear that you don't have a load of guilt for something that happened without you even knowing it. Same with my Jewish friends in real life.

If the story is true, Subway needs to be really beaten up over it! I am very careful about not eating chemicals, and if I found out that something was sold to me as organic but wasn't, I'd be ready to rip.
Better read this then... I found this out at Chipotle...

Just “organic” means that 90% of the ingredients are organic. “Made from organic” means at least 75% of the product’s ingredients are organic. 6. The organic pet food industry will see a 9.08% annual growth by 2023.

Organic Food Statistics About the 2020 Market (Infographic)

healthcareers.co/organic-food-statistics/

Better read this then... I found this out at Chipotle...

Just “organic” means that 90% of the ingredients are organic. “Made from organic” means at least 75% of the product’s ingredients are organic. 6. The organic pet food industry will see a 9.08% annual growth by 2023.

Organic Food Statistics About the 2020 Market (Infographic)

healthcareers.co/organic-food-statistics/
Understood. This is why I use as little packaged food as possible and try to know as much as possible about who grows the meat, eggs and poultry, vegetables and fruit, which I buy. Sometimes not completely practical, but I do my best to do the research that allows me to have trust in what I'm eating.

And I NEVER dine out.

At least we don't eat weeds, sticks, and bugs.

Boo for your version of thirdworldism.
Hey the Haitians eat dirt, and they are coming here in droves

Not to be outdone

Eating MUD PIES with the Luguru Tribe in Tanzania​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back