🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuna Isn't Actually Tuna

Why just deport illegals who break the law? Deport all of them.

Other countries fine the employers.. Works like a charm.
Because it’s logistically impossible to seek out and deport 15 million illegals. But we certainly can deport the ones who commit crimes after they arrive. As it stands now, police are prohibited from inquiring about a criminal’s status (at least in liberal areas), and we are actively working to PROTECT these illegals.

As far as fining employees, that’s the leftist tendency to blame other people. I say we start with the illegals themselves by fortifying the border - not incentivizing them with promises of taxpayer benefits. IOW, let’s start by correcting the liberals’ policies that encourage these illegals from coming here in the first place.

More evidence of the left eating their own. Didn't Subway try to go "woke" this Summer, by using that goofy purple-haired athlete Megan Rapinoe? My wife and I quit eating there after that happened.

I think it is simply hysterical how you allow so many outside forces to control your life.

At least according to liberals. I guess they think any excuse is a good one to attack capitalism.

---Subway's Tuna Isn't Actually Tuna, Lawsuit Again Alleges---

Thanks for posting this very important story

I think it is simply hysterical how you allow so many outside forces to control your life.

That's not how it works, hillbilly. I control my own life by deciding who I want to give my money to. And I control those corporations I disagree with, buy refusing to give them my money. They basically work for me, I don't work for them.

Last edited:
The rest of the world is just catching up.. Europe rebuilt after WW2 thanks to the Marshall Plan, cheap oil from Ghawar and their own hard work.. Japan forged a whole new path.. South Korea has done a remarkable turn around... and the Arabs states have made amazing progress.

You can't measure our success by how many failed states we have on our border .. That's so pitfully Trumpy and insecure.
After the so called reset there will be another reset that will not take a lot of time. And people will get blamed. And the punishment will happen again.

Choosing not to eat at a place that may be false advertising their products is allowing outside forces to control one’s life? That‘s simply voting with one’s dollars.

As for me, I’m not going to Subway until this lawsuit “outs” the truth. Until then, I’m going to Chik-filet. No piggy sandwiches there!

I agree with the Democrats on this one. As a Jew who avoids pork, it’s upsetting to learn that all these years that I’ve been eating tuna sandwiches from Subway, I’ve actually been eating chopped up pig.

It’s false advertising.
YIKES! Not a big deal for an omnivorous gentile like me, but yeah, I'd be pissed if I was you. Is there some form of absolution for someone who has unknowingly eaten traif?

Last edited:
Choosing not to eat at a place that may be false advertising their products is allowing outside forces to control one’s life? That‘s simply voting with one’s dollars.

He did not quit eating there because they may be false advertising their product, but because of one of the 100 people they have in their ads, as if that effects how the food taste.

YIKES! Not a big deal for an omnivorous gentile like me, but yeah, I'd be pissed if I was you. Is there some form of absolution for someone who has unknowingly eaten traif?
I don’t know that one needs absolution from something one did unknowingly. I don’t feel guilty about it at all.

But I think I’ll write to Subway to let them know what a trick they played (if true), and especially to the detriment of Jewish people who keep kosher-style.

He did not quit eating there because they may be false advertising their product, but because of one of the 100 people they have in their ads, as if that effects how the food taste.
Still his choice. He’s not being controlled by any outside force. (I’m guessing it had something to do with leftist “woke” policies.)

Still his choice. He’s not being controlled by any outside force. (I’m guessing it had something to do with leftist “woke” policies.)

Subway does not have any leftist “woke” policies, they merely choose a bunch of athletes to pay to hock their food. That is all.

He reminds of friends I had back in the day that choose not to listen to Elton John once he came out officially as gay. As if him officially saying he was gay changed his music they had liked for years.

Tell me more.
The national economy will contract. As it must for a global government. It has been anyway in real terms. Then the people getting the blame like the current Deplorables will be more specific. Christians, Jews, Ethnic backgrounds. Cultural, Sexuality. Someone will pay. Either way you are vengeance. You must remove or reduce pensions form those who have screwed over people in the past. For they have not paid for their abuses to others.

On a different take...the bread sucks. It is closer to hot dog rolls then a hoagie roll. French bread loaves at Publix is closer to Italian bread made in the Northeast part of the country.

As idiotic as wanting to know what is in my food? lol
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHH
if it was dangerous they wouldn't be selling it
my god---stop the stupid shit--they are not complaining because it's bad/poisonous/etc...
..your reply is also idiotic

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHH
if it was dangerous they wouldn't be selling it
my god---stop the stupid shit--they are not complaining because it's bad/poisonous/etc...
..your reply is also idiotic

As someone pointed out, many people have religious restrictions against pork or beef.

If it was dangerous? How about being honest about the ingredients? Tell me it may or may not be tuna. But don't tell me it is tuna when its not.

Subway does not have any leftist “woke” policies, they merely choose a bunch of athletes to pay to hock their food. That is all.

He reminds of friends I had back in the day that choose not to listen to Elton John once he came out officially as gay. As if him officially saying he was gay changed his music they had liked for years.
Still his choice, I boycotted Starbucks for months after they came out and said they were reserving 10,000 slots for immigrants. While I support the right of people to move here (legally) for a better life, I don’t think they should be given priority over native-born Americans.

Forum List

Back