Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

No, you complain about this because you think it hurts Trump, and that's the only reason.

Complaining? The Kurds helped us fight the ISIS then this lousy POTUS abandoned them with no good explanation. They are getting slaughtered creating millions of people getting misplaced becoming refugees.

Fuck Trump.

They have been getting killed for decades now, in three different countries.

Should we force Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give them their own country like they want?

No. Trump can just leave as it is with only 50 US troops in there..And you would not be defending Trump ineptness.

So you wanted Trump to risk US Troops against the forces of a NATO ally.

If he did that you would have bitched about THAT.

TDS in full effect.
Did the NATO ally go to NATO and tell them what he planned to do? And why in the heck would going in to Syria to set up this buffer zone be okay? Should he have used his own land to set up a buffer zone instead of another's country?

WHY are you defending this...?

Because it's their fight not ours.

Trump kept the Turkish border closed and saved Europe.

Trump supporters are very poorly informed Americans. Do you even understand what you are posting?
Endrogan just blasted Trump threats.

How about millions of Kurds becoming refugees? Some of those will end up here.
Then it is up to us to stop them. The alternative is to have communist Kurd terrorists wanting to turn us into Kurdistan.

You are delusional supporting Trump scumbag policy.
you are just delusional with TDS

Your fake messiah lies a lot then most of his followers here are doing just the same even though you they know his policies sucks. Still acceptable.

The other at Minneapolis rally he said...... there are no US soldiers in Syria. That fucker lied. You and the rest believe him.,
giphy.gif

We have to see the outcome. Trump has always been a "get the Troops out" guy by thought. And I think that mostly revolves around boots on the ground, he seems like a guy OK with bombing or missiling the shit out of anyone that looks at us sideways.

I support pulling troops out if and when for a good reason. So far the only reason that this lousy POTUS had come out was ..... They did not help us in Normandy.

His own spineless GOPs headed by McConnell are even against this abandonment of an ally.

No, you complain about this because you think it hurts Trump, and that's the only reason.

Complaining? The Kurds helped us fight the ISIS then this lousy POTUS abandoned them with no good explanation. They are getting slaughtered creating millions of people getting misplaced becoming refugees.

Fuck Trump.

Should we force Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give them their own country like they want?

No. Trump can just leave as it is with only 50 US troops in there..And you would not be defending Trump ineptness.

In other words you wanted President Trump to use those 50 soldiers as human shields after he got wind that Turkey is going to attack the Kurds.

Then you would had just blamed the President for leaving our troops in harm’s way and letting them die.

You’re so transparent.

Fighting Turkey’s military might are no match for these Kurds. Oh they will fight alright that I can guarantee......... but they will get slaughtered.

Then what? Will you support sanctions against Turkey? Kicking them out of NATO? War?

Hawk. Sanctions against Turkey, kicking out of NATO and war? What the hell are you talking about?

That is heck of a pay. To just leave less than 100 us troops in that area.

And if Turkey moved anyway and some of them died, you would have bitched and moaned about how Trump left out troops there to die.

These US troops are inside the Kurds territory. They’ve been there before even Trumpits became POTUS.

How and why should they be in danger? There are no Turkey inside the Kurds territories. Or they will be eaten alive including the feathers.

There is no such thing as "kurdish territory". It is still soverign Syrian territory.

Please educate yourself on the situation before talking about it. The Kurds are split between Turkey, Syria and Iraq. Turkey's issue is the Syrian Kurds are working with the Turkish Kurds, some of whom Turkey consider terrorists, because of their demand of a Kurdish state, made from the three above existing States, and their willingness to use force to get it.

there are ALSO kurds in Iran. ----I believe at the western border IN THEM THAR HILLS

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’
Grab a gun and go help them, brave boy.

Why do you want the US military to manipulate and conquer indigenous peoples in a Third World country?

We’ve been doing that for decades asshole. Till your inept POTUS made is impotent.

Since you don’t have a clue. The Kurds helped us fight the ISIS that Trump claimed victory.
Oh, so you support the invasion of Iran.

Note on the title of this thread: No Kurds ever risked or gave their lives "for the U.S."
They of course did, as the main reason we allied with them to fight ISIS, causing the Kurds 31,000+ casualties, was to prevent future attacks on our homeland.
You Leftards are such pathetic warmongers. You go fight for them. Get off your fat ass.

Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..
I'm against the pullout, but you're a complete ignoramus if you think the Kurds were fighting to protect the US.

Fuck Trump.

So you wanted Trump to risk US Troops against the forces of a NATO ally.

If he did that you would have bitched about THAT.

TDS in full effect.
Did the NATO ally go to NATO and tell them what he planned to do? And why in the heck would going in to Syria to set up this buffer zone be okay? Should he have used his own land to set up a buffer zone instead of another's country?

WHY are you defending this...?

Because it's their fight not ours.
We were not doing the fighting, we had the Kurds do the fighting towards ISIS, they lost over 10,000 men, we were simply training them and arming them in their fight of ISIS.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.

Why do you want the US military to manipulate and conquer indigenous peoples in a Third World country?

You just goose-step to anything Trumps says and does, no matter how immoral and you do it consistently.
Those who fought with the Kurds, have a totally different opinion than Little Trumpster goose-steppers.
I can’t even look at the atrocities’: U.S. troops say Trump’s Syria withdrawal betrayed an ally
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...79b600-eeca-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html
US troops express anger at Trump's Syria policy: 'We betrayed' the Kurds
Trump's Syria policy: US troops express anger at refusal to support Kurds - CNNPolitics
Pullback Leaves Green Berets Feeling ‘Ashamed,’ and Kurdish Allies Describing ‘Betrayal’
Pullback Leaves Green Berets Feeling ‘Ashamed,’ and Kurdish Allies Describing ‘Betrayal’
'ISIS 2.0': GOP Congressman, Former Green Beret, Blasts Trump's US Troop Withdrawal from Syria
GOP Congressman, former Green Beret, blasts Trump's US toop withdrawal from Syria, says it will create "ISIS 2.0"
US soldier on front lines in Syria tells Fox reporter, ‘I am ashamed for the first time in my career'
US soldier on front lines in Syria tells Fox reporter, ‘I am ashamed for the first time in my career'
You prefer to blindly follow a man when given the opportunity to fight for his country, but decided instead to away, over those who stepped up for the United States. That says a lot about your devotion to Trump over country and you do it every single time.

You just goose-step to anything Trumps says and does, no matter how immoral and you do it consistently.
Those who fought with the Kurds, have a totally different opinion than Little Trumpster goose-steppers.
I can’t even look at the atrocities’: U.S. troops say Trump’s Syria withdrawal betrayed an ally
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...79b600-eeca-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html
Trump's Syria policy: US troops express anger at refusal to support Kurds - CNNPolitics
'ISIS 2.0': GOP Congressman, Former Green Beret, Blasts Trump's US Troop Withdrawal from Syria
GOP Congressman, former Green Beret, blasts Trump's US toop withdrawal from Syria, says it will create "ISIS 2.0"
You prefer to blindly follow a man when given the opportunity to fight for his country, but decided instead to away, over those who stepped up for the United States. That says a lot about your devotion to Trump over country and you do it every single time.
Really pisses you freaks off that Trump is getting us out of Obama’s endless wars.

I support pulling troops out if and when for a good reason. So far the only reason that this lousy POTUS had come out was ..... They did not help us in Normandy.

His own spineless GOPs headed by McConnell are even against this abandonment of an ally.

Fuck Trump.

In other words you wanted President Trump to use those 50 soldiers as human shields after he got wind that Turkey is going to attack the Kurds.

Then you would had just blamed the President for leaving our troops in harm’s way and letting them die.

You’re so transparent.

These 50 US soldiers are playing soccer with the Kurds. So what is in harms way are you talking about?

These soldiers are not going home. They are stationed somewhere else in Syria.

Right this second VP and Pompeo just arrived in Turkey to beg Endrogan for cease fire to stop the attacks.
Does this make sense to you?

At the same time he just had a news conference with Italian president. In that press conference. Undermining and trash the effort of VP and Pompeo.
Does that make sense to you?

Meaning Trump doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Fuck Trump.

You’re so transparent.

These 50 US soldiers are playing soccer with the Kurds. So what is in harms way are you talking about?

Right this second VP and Pompeo just arrived in Turkey to beg Endrogan for cease fire to stop the attacks.

At the same time he just had a news conference with Italian president. In that press conference. Undermining and trash the effort of VP and Pompeo.

Suddenly America becomes the world police again!

Really pisses you freaks off that Trump is getting us out of Obama’s endless wars.

At least Obama has a balls. Trump is cowardly impotent.

At least Obama has a balls. Trump is cowardly impotent.
Yeah, he really showed those terrorists by sending them pallets of cash in the middle of the night!

Fuck Trump.

You’re so transparent.

Then who are you to say NK Kim cannot have nuclear toy?

Then who are you to say Iran cannot have nuclear toy?

Then why did you sent couple of thousands soldiers to Saudi Arabia?

Then why are you going against China in China sea?

Mattis even resign for not consulting about Syria.

I doubt it. If he did. Do you honestly believe they will tell him to abandon an ally that played a very important role of eliminating ISIS in that area?

No idiots will tell him that. At the same time your dude claimed the victory against ISIS.

And you try to make your self bigger by getting someone to speak for you.

I will not even click or listen to that garbage.

No, I am making fun of your rambling incoherent response.

It's also one of the best clips from Billy Madison, I suggest you watch it.

Making fun? I’m kicking your silly ass trying to defend a dumb POTUS.

Then you got nothing left. Sending me a clip which is just a waste of bandwidth. I will not waste any of time watching it.

The only thing you are kicking are your own teeth in your own fool mouth that is right below your vacant eyes and empty head.

Run away little girl, run away.

Why would I ran away? I enjoy being here blasting poorly informed trump supporters.

You’re so transparent.

Then who are you to say NK Kim cannot have nuclear toy?

Then who are you to say Iran cannot have nuclear toy?

Then why did you sent couple of thousands soldiers to Saudi Arabia?

Then why are you going against China in China sea?
Tell us why you want to invade those nations.
Where’s your precious UN? Drafting a sternly worded letter to Turkey?

And you try to make your self bigger by getting someone to speak for you.

I will not even click or listen to that garbage.

No, I am making fun of your rambling incoherent response.

It's also one of the best clips from Billy Madison, I suggest you watch it.

Making fun? I’m kicking your silly ass trying to defend a dumb POTUS.

Then you got nothing left. Sending me a clip which is just a waste of bandwidth. I will not waste any of time watching it.

The only thing you are kicking are your own teeth in your own fool mouth that is right below your vacant eyes and empty head.

Run away little girl, run away.

Why would I ran away? I enjoy being here blasting poorly informed trump supporters.

Oh, how will Trump ever win with Democrats demanding we invade Turkey!

A promise is a promise. I don't care about the Kurds. They are just another terrorist group. My thing is that it was under 50 troops pulled out. If Trump meant what he said then he would pull all the troops out of Afghanistan.

Promise is a promise. But you have to make sure if that promise make sense or just plain stupid.
Right now your dude mouth is foaming trying to defend himself of his garbage foreign policy. Today at his press conference with Italian president he blamed and gave excuses just about every one and everything except his wife.

Last week he blamed the Kurds did not help us in Normandy.

Forum List

Back