Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Actually Edgrogan told Trump they were going to cross the Border.

Did you want Trump to keep US forces there and put them in harms way? or maybe threaten Turkey with war if they decided to move?
Since when is the leader of Turkey more powerful and stronger than the President of the United States?

He's not. So what you are saying is Trump should have threatened military retaliation if Turkey crossed the Syrian border?

Wrong. Trump doesn’t have to say or do anything. He could have just leave everything as it is. Leaving 50 US troops in there playing soccer.

And you wouldn’t be defending the atrocities that is happening right now.

No, if he left them there and Turkey went in anyway you would be bitching about how Trump left US Troops out there to die.

You would find something to bitch about Trump because you are a deranged TDS suffering oxygen thief.

FOAD

Doesn't look like Trump's tweet nor his 'wisdom' did much to dissaude the turks.

And if the Turks are abiding the restrictions you insisted they were under.......why the new sanctions?

I mean who could have seen this coming.....beyond essentially everyone?

Again, what was your solution to the issue?

Turkey wanted to go across the border, and it appeared our 50 or so troops in the area wasn't going to work as a tripwire anymore.

So we attack Turkey, a fellow NATO member?

By withdrawing US a tiny forces from Kurd territories. Yes Trump gave the signal to endrogan.

Did you want Trump to keep US forces there and put them in harms way? or maybe threaten Turkey with war if they decided to move?
Since when is the leader of Turkey more powerful and stronger than the President of the United States?

He's not. So what you are saying is Trump should have threatened military retaliation if Turkey crossed the Syrian border?
No silly willy.... it's called diplomacy, while carrying a big stick....

He should have sought advice from his experienced diplomatic and military advisors from his top 5 or 10 and with our allied partners, don't ya think?

And how do you know he didn't?

Oh right, leaks to news agencies that hate his guts.

Mattis even resign for not consulting about Syria.

I doubt it. If he did. Do you honestly believe they will tell him to abandon an ally that played a very important role of eliminating ISIS in that area?

No idiots will tell him that. At the same time your dude claimed the victory against ISIS.

Wrong. Trump doesn’t have to say or do anything. He could have just leave everything as it is. Leaving 50 US troops in there playing soccer.

No, if he left them there and Turkey went in anyway you would be bitching about how Trump left US Troops out there to die.

You would find something to bitch about Trump because you are a deranged TDS suffering oxygen thief.

FOAD

Doesn't look like Trump's tweet nor his 'wisdom' did much to dissaude the turks.

And if the Turks are abiding the restrictions you insisted they were under.......why the new sanctions?

NOT abandoning our long time allies and the folks guarding the ISIS prisoners we said 'we' captured?

Some planning for the predictable and inevitable consequences that everyone with two brain cells to rub together saw coming? But the president had to have explained to him Monday morning.

Turkey wanted to go across the border, and it appeared our 50 or so troops in the area wasn't going to work as a tripwire anymore.

You were the one telling us how they only wanted a buffer zone to stop kurdish incursion. And that our planes would prevent them from doing anything more.

How'd that work out again?

Trump's 'plan' on the matter was a simpleton's gambit, with no planning, shit execution, and no teeth. And predictably had the poor outcome predicted by everyone from Mattis to Graham to McConnell.

He should have sought advice from his experienced diplomatic and military advisors from his top 5 or 10 and with our allied partners, don't ya think?

I doubt it. If he did. Do you honestly believe they will tell him to abandon an ally that played a very important role of eliminating ISIS in that area?

No idiots will tell him that. At the same time your dude claimed the victory against ISIS.

There is no way in hell that you can tell us this is good Trump policy.

We have to see the outcome. Trump has always been a "get the Troops out" guy by thought. And I think that mostly revolves around boots on the ground, he seems like a guy OK with bombing or missiling the shit out of anyone that looks at us sideways.

I support pulling troops out if and when for a good reason. So far the only reason that this lousy POTUS had come out was ..... They did not help us in Normandy.

His own spineless GOPs headed by McConnell are even against this abandonment of an ally.

No, you complain about this because you think it hurts Trump, and that's the only reason.

Complaining? The Kurds helped us fight the ISIS then this lousy POTUS abandoned them with no good explanation. They are getting slaughtered creating millions of people getting misplaced becoming refugees.

Fuck Trump.

They have been getting killed for decades now, in three different countries.

Should we force Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give them their own country like they want?

No. Trump can just leave as it is with only 50 US troops in there..And you would not be defending Trump ineptness.

FOAD

NOT abandoning our long time allies and the folks guarding the ISIS prisoners we said 'we' captured?

Some planning for the predictable and inevitable consequences that everyone with two brain cells to rub together saw coming? But the president had to have explained to him Monday morning.

You were the one telling us how they only wanted a buffer zone to stop kurdish incursion. And that our planes would prevent them from doing anything more.

How'd that work out again?

Trump's 'plan' on the matter was a simpleton's gambit, with no planning, shit execution, and no teeth. And predictably had the poor outcome predicted by everyone from Mattis to Graham to McConnell.

Have the Turks gone past the buffer zone?

Again, should we threaten to attack Turkey, now or later?

We have to see the outcome. Trump has always been a "get the Troops out" guy by thought. And I think that mostly revolves around boots on the ground, he seems like a guy OK with bombing or missiling the shit out of anyone that looks at us sideways.

I support pulling troops out if and when for a good reason. So far the only reason that this lousy POTUS had come out was ..... They did not help us in Normandy.

His own spineless GOPs headed by McConnell are even against this abandonment of an ally.

No, you complain about this because you think it hurts Trump, and that's the only reason.

Complaining? The Kurds helped us fight the ISIS then this lousy POTUS abandoned them with no good explanation. They are getting slaughtered creating millions of people getting misplaced becoming refugees.

Fuck Trump.

Should we force Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give them their own country like they want?

No. Trump can just leave as it is with only 50 US troops in there..And you would not be defending Trump ineptness.

So you wanted Trump to risk US Troops against the forces of a NATO ally.

If he did that you would have bitched about THAT.

TDS in full effect.

And you try to make your self bigger by getting someone to speak for you.

I will not even click or listen to that garbage.

No, I am making fun of your rambling incoherent response.

It's also one of the best clips from Billy Madison, I suggest you watch it.

Note on the title of this thread: No Kurds ever risked or gave their lives "for the U.S."

This is total horseshit.

The U.S. has no dog in this fight. We are there ENTIRELY in our role as the World's Police Force.

The Kurds are fighting to advance their own interests, and it just so happened that for a moment in time, their interests and our objectives were in alignment. They may still be, but we now have a President who is trying to get us out of endless wars where our own interests are vague-to-non-existent.

Bravo.

Fuck Trump.

TDS in full effect.

Wrong again.

If coward Trump did not give a go signal for Endrogan to invade the Kurds. US troops would never be at risk.

TDS just wondering how is that apply to me because you are trying to defend a plain stupid foreign policy. A clear Trump Dumb Stupid.

Note on the title of this thread: No Kurds ever risked or gave their lives "for the U.S."
They of course did, as the main reason we allied with them to fight ISIS, causing the Kurds 31,000+ casualties, was to prevent future attacks on our homeland.

Making fun? I’m kicking your silly ass trying to defend a dumb POTUS.

Then you got nothing left. Sending me a clip which is just a waste of bandwidth. I will not waste any of time watching it.

Fuck Trump.

TDS in full effect.

Wrong again.

If coward Trump did not give a go signal for Endrogan to invade the Kurds. US troops would never be at risk.

TDS just wondering how is that apply to me because you are trying to defend a plain stupid foreign policy. A clear Trump Dumb Stupid.

The Turks wanted to go in anyway. Their claim is that the Syrian Kurds are in league with a Kurdish resistance that Turkey AND the US have declared a Terrorist group.

Making fun? I’m kicking your silly ass trying to defend a dumb POTUS.

Then you got nothing left. Sending me a clip which is just a waste of bandwidth. I will not waste any of time watching it.

The only thing you are kicking are your own teeth in your own fool mouth that is right below your vacant eyes and empty head.

Run away little girl, run away.

Fuck Trump.

TDS in full effect.
Did the NATO ally go to NATO and tell them what he planned to do? And why in the heck would going in to Syria to set up this buffer zone be okay? Should he have used his own land to set up a buffer zone instead of another's country?

WHY are you defending this...?

Fuck Trump.

TDS in full effect.
Did the NATO ally go to NATO and tell them what he planned to do? And why in the heck would going in to Syria to set up this buffer zone be okay? Should he have used his own land to set up a buffer zone instead of another's country?

WHY are you defending this...?

Since when has anyone been concerned with the territorial integrity of Syria over the past 5 years or so?

Israel did a buffer zone in Lebanon for reasons similar to this.

The idea is to get Turkish territory out of range of the fighting.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’

A promise is a promise. I don't care about the Kurds. They are just another terrorist group. My thing is that it was under 50 troops pulled out. If Trump meant what he said then he would pull all the troops out of Afghanistan.

....and we gave the green light to hitler, the HUTUS, the Turks in 1915, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, the Serbs, etc....everything any country has ever done wrong, was INITIATED [ hahahahahahhaha ] by the US !!!!!!
OMFG
and Trump caused Old Yeller to get Rabies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..I've got news for you, these conflicts have been going on since the beginning of humans

True... they have. Trump is only responsible for the ones on his watch.

On his watch, he sold out the Kurds in favor of the Islamists in Ankara...

Trump kept the Turkish border closed and saved Europe.

Trump supporters are very poorly informed Americans. Do you even understand what you are posting?
Endrogan just blasted Trump threats.

How about millions of Kurds becoming refugees? Some of those will end up here.
Then it is up to us to stop them. The alternative is to have communist Kurd terrorists wanting to turn us into Kurdistan.

You are delusional supporting Trump scumbag policy.
nothing new huh?

Forum List

Back