Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Congrats Trump. You saved your Turkish hotels by a troop withdrawal from Syria. And you suggested to the Kurds to leave their homelands too. Sometimes the USA is still able to baffle me.

MAGA--I love it when he does that

Explain to us with his worthless foreign policies are in disarray or disaster.
How is that MAGA played out?

Right now we are still waiting when that MAGA starts here at home.

Stfu Charmin

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’
Grab a gun and go help them, brave boy.

Why do you want the US military to manipulate and conquer indigenous peoples in a Third World country?

I love Trump pissing everyone off--especially the leftists hypocrite jackasses

How sad is that for you to say that.

There are spineless GOPs speaking against your fake messiah. I can assure you that there are hundreds of them against Trumpy. They just can’t say anything because they are scared.

Trump will pay dearly for this atrocities with blood in his hands. Now he is threatening Turkey with sanctions.

Do you honestly think Endrogan will listen to that now?
Does this make sense to you?
I love THAT, also.....hahhahahahahahahah
pissing you people off over insignificant crap
hahahahahhaaha

Good I’m honored that you like it. Because that is the reality.

No I’m not piss at all. I’m just trying to show dumb and ignorant people the reality.
the reality is you don't know the reality of history
we never should've been there in the first place

Really? We were there to fight ISIS.

You don’t know shit dude.
let's send troops EVERYWHERE !!
I guess that would make you happy

Those kurds have always been targets, either syria, Iraq or Turkey. The US will still protect a large area of Syria held by the Kurds.

Yes, they are our allies, however parts of their organization also fight against Turkey, one of our other allies, one we have relations with via NATO.

Should we go to war with Turkey over the Kurds?

If it comes to that, we should. Of course, there are ways to Bring Turkey to heal without going to war. Economic Sanctions, suspension from NATO, etc.

Fun to watch the Right Wing Warmongers turn into a bunch of hippies when their Orange Man wants to sell out an ally.

Yet harder economic sanctions are "bad" when applied to Iran. Again, you would bitch about whatever Trump did.

Your views on this are worthless.

There is no way in hell that you can tell us this is good Trump policy.

We have to see the outcome. Trump has always been a "get the Troops out" guy by thought. And I think that mostly revolves around boots on the ground, he seems like a guy OK with bombing or missiling the shit out of anyone that looks at us sideways.

I support pulling troops out if and when for a good reason. So far the only reason that this lousy POTUS had come out was ..... They did not help us in Normandy.

His own spineless GOPs headed by McConnell are even against this abandonment of an ally.

No, you complain about this because you think it hurts Trump, and that's the only reason.

So we should go to war with Turkey?

The Turks were going to move. The 50-100 US troops in the zone they want to control were not going to stop them.

Well, I dont think we needed to go to war with Turkey. All we really needed to do was stay put. It's not like that was a hot spot. In the last 5 years we lost 6 soldiers in the region while the Kurds lost 11,000 because they were the ones on the offensive.... for themselves yes, but also for us. It isnt telling the true story if people try to say the Kurds were only fighting for themselves, they knew they were also fighting for our objectives and at least, THEY thought that they were our ally.
If we had simply stayed put, was Turkey going to bomb us? I don't think so. I think there are many other places we could have brought troops home from Around the world, that would have had less a devastating effect on a population. I think it just wasnt the time to bring out troops yet..... at least not without attempting some negotiations first. Something to hold Erdogon to.
I don't believe Erdogon has real proof that the Kurds he's bombing now were PKK, the bombing was unprovoked and the Turks are really taking advantage of a situation and I think Trump really made a mistake here by not valuing the ally that the Kurds are to us.

The problem is the Kurd's overall goal, a united Kurdistan will require Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give up substantial territory.

It's amazing that for decades we have used Kurds for our own purposes, playing lip service to their desire for a homeland, but now, all of a sudden, when it can hurt Trump, people really start caring about them?

Because leaving US troops of less than 100 in that area doesn’t hurt. They are not in danger.

But abandoning the area for no good excuse is just a worthless garbage pile of cow dung policy.

They would have been in danger if Turkey moved anyway, and it would also have created the chance of an international incident.

How? Can you enlighten me?

By some mortar shell landing on american troops in the vicinity of Kurdish rebels/troops/whatevers.

the Kurds have been in danger for more than 1000 years-----which is why they live
up in them thar hills

Fighting Turkey’s military might are no match for these Kurds. Oh they will fight alright that I can guarantee......... but they will get slaughtered.

Then what? Will you support sanctions against Turkey? Kicking them out of NATO? War?

Hawk. Sanctions against Turkey, kicking out of NATO and war? What the hell are you talking about?

That is heck of a pay. To just leave less than 100 us troops in that area.

And if Turkey moved anyway and some of them died, you would have bitched and moaned about how Trump left out troops there to die.

These US troops are inside the Kurds territory. They’ve been there before even Trumpits became POTUS.

How and why should they be in danger? There are no Turkey inside the Kurds territories. Or they will be eaten alive including the feathers.

There is no such thing as "kurdish territory". It is still soverign Syrian territory.

Please educate yourself on the situation before talking about it. The Kurds are split between Turkey, Syria and Iraq. Turkey's issue is the Syrian Kurds are working with the Turkish Kurds, some of whom Turkey consider terrorists, because of their demand of a Kurdish state, made from the three above existing States, and their willingness to use force to get it.

The problem is the Kurd's overall goal, a united Kurdistan will require Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give up substantial territory.

It's amazing that for decades we have used Kurds for our own purposes, playing lip service to their desire for a homeland, but now, all of a sudden, when it can hurt Trump, people really start caring about them?

Because leaving US troops of less than 100 in that area doesn’t hurt. They are not in danger.

But abandoning the area for no good excuse is just a worthless garbage pile of cow dung policy.

They would have been in danger if Turkey moved anyway, and it would also have created the chance of an international incident.
turkey didn't move in, until Trump gave them the OK to move in.... turkey has not moved in the past several years, because they could not take chances that they would harm U S Troops

So Trump gave an explicit "OK?"

Or they didn't move because the Kurd thing has been escalating where it has now gotten to a point they had to take action.

By withdrawing US a tiny forces from Kurd territories. Yes Trump gave the signal to endrogan.

Actually Edgrogan told Trump they were going to cross the Border.

Did you want Trump to keep US forces there and put them in harms way? or maybe threaten Turkey with war if they decided to move?

The Kurds have always been in danger, from Iraq, from Turkey, and from Syria. Their goal is to carve out their own country from parts of 3 others. Naturally this will cause issues with said original countries.

Trump hasn't gotten us out of anything there. he moved 50-100 troops 30km away from a border. We are still there, and still supporting the kurds in a large portion of Syria.

If Trump had kept the troops in the buffer area, you would have accused him of antagonizing Turkey.

The troops have been there for three years, when did I accuse Trump of doing that?

He gave the green like for an Islamist Regime to attack our allies... but being good little cultists, you are good with that.

You would have if he would have kept them there. Its all about TDS with you.

More tea leaf reading by our resident twat.

How sad is that for you to say that.

There are spineless GOPs speaking against your fake messiah. I can assure you that there are hundreds of them against Trumpy. They just can’t say anything because they are scared.

Trump will pay dearly for this atrocities with blood in his hands. Now he is threatening Turkey with sanctions.

Do you honestly think Endrogan will listen to that now?
Does this make sense to you?
I love THAT, also.....hahhahahahahahahah
pissing you people off over insignificant crap
hahahahahhaaha

Good I’m honored that you like it. Because that is the reality.

No I’m not piss at all. I’m just trying to show dumb and ignorant people the reality.
the reality is you don't know the reality of history
we never should've been there in the first place

Really? We were there to fight ISIS.

You don’t know shit dude.
let's send troops EVERYWHERE !!
I guess that would make you happy

This is why I always refer to Hitler as an Uber leftist to Stalin as an Uber leftist and to Mao as an Uber leftist.

Though all of them Rose to power on a national populist platform ultimately they became coercive in their thoughts and actions and sought to expand their power by force not necessarily limited to their national boundaries.

Jo

turkey didn't move in, until Trump gave them the OK to move in.... turkey has not moved in the past several years, because they could not take chances that they would harm U S Troops

Or they didn't move because the Kurd thing has been escalating where it has now gotten to a point they had to take action.

By withdrawing US a tiny forces from Kurd territories. Yes Trump gave the signal to endrogan.

Did you want Trump to keep US forces there and put them in harms way? or maybe threaten Turkey with war if they decided to move?
Since when is the leader of Turkey more powerful and stronger than the President of the United States?

Since when is the leader of Turkey more powerful and stronger than the President of the United States?

He's not. So what you are saying is Trump should have threatened military retaliation if Turkey crossed the Syrian border?

He's not. So what you are saying is Trump should have threatened military retaliation if Turkey crossed the Syrian border?
No silly willy.... it's called diplomacy, while carrying a big stick....

He should have sought advice from his experienced diplomatic and military advisors from his top 5 or 10 and with our allied partners, don't ya think?

No silly willy.... it's called diplomacy, while carrying a big stick....

He should have sought advice from his experienced diplomatic and military advisors from his top 5 or 10 and with our allied partners, don't ya think?
----------------------------------------------- who knows , he MAY have sought advice from his Advisors . Then again all these 'allies' , why complicate things . USA is a Sovereign Nation 'Care4 .

Forum List

Back