Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

The FACTS are that you have no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden

The FACTS are you still haven’t proven illegal business dealings of Hunter
The fact is hunter and Jo biden's own words condemn him.
Tony Bobulinski is a direct eyewitness
I've heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinski said at the press conference.

Hunter’s problems go far beyond tax fraud. That is just a smoke screen. The man wasn’t being paid for large lump sums from US adversaries, including China, for no results. Just like a Democrat to believe such ridiculous things.

US does hundreds of billions of dollars of business with China every year. Hunter is a tiny fraction of that.

Hunter’s problems go far beyond tax fraud. That is just a smoke screen. The man wasn’t being paid for large lump sums from US adversaries, including China, for no results. Just like a Democrat to believe such ridiculous things.
You must not be an expert on the timeline, like the Republicans investigating.

Bit we aren’t allowed to talk about evidence that doesn’t fit your narrative.

Not sure how any reasonable, non-partisan person could disagree that a inquiry is necessary given the available information.

Because you've investigated this for five years now and haven't found any evidence.

Right, the entire point of the inquiry is to figure out if Joe was involved in the shenanigans of his son.

Except that was investigated by the Senate in 2020 and they found he wasn't.

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world. It also concluded that his work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company then mired in a corruption scandal, while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv had given the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some State Department officials.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, some fucking moron will insist it was a flying saucer.

The fact is hunter and Jo biden's own words condemn him.
Tony Bobulinski is a direct eyewitness
I've heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinski said at the press conference.

Bobilinsky is the best you got?

If he is a credible witness with relevant information, WHY hasn’t the Republican investigation called him to testify under oath?

Because they know it is Bullshit

Jumping to conclusions must be the only exercise you get.

There is no effort on the part of Hunter or other family members to "launder money". Please stop quoting Republican talking points which have no basis in fact or evidence.

You're a complete idiot to believe Republicans.
I am not jumping to any conclusion. I am merely correcting your error. You claimed it was a misdemeanor, it's not, it can very well be a felony. In the case of Hunter, not filing for three years in a row, seems pretty intentional

You tried that already

We have Blockbuster testimony from Devon Archer who will report over 20 phone calls with Joe Biden on speaker phone!

Problem is, Archer testified they were just routine calls between Hunter and his father…..Business was never discussed

Keep beating that Dead Horse

WRONG. Archer stated that Joe was on phone calls with Hunter and his business partners. That is not the same thing as dad calling his son to talk about Aunt Judie’s upcoming picnic. Nice spin. I guess you actually believe the crap you are fed by the MSM.

According to Archer: “[Joe] joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times" and was put on the phone to sell “the brand.” For the 100th time, is Joe dumb and/or demented enough not to know what was gong on there? Joe explictly stated that he never met any of these people. People lie when they have something to cover up.

Last edited:
Republicans start the process by making it clear……We got nothing

Dems smear it in their faces with every witness

Democrats are acting as if this is the trial and that circumstantial evidence is not evidence. I guess they have convinced enough lemmings that this is the way it works. They are relying on the pure ignorance and/or partisanship of Democratic voters and the MSM to spin the narrative. Sad.

Because you've investigated this for five years now and haven't found any evidence.

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world. It also concluded that his work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company then mired in a corruption scandal, while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv had given the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some State Department officials.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, some fucking moron will insist it was a flying saucer.
And some other moron will believe him

US does hundreds of billions of dollars of business with China every year. Hunter is a tiny fraction of that.

And? I know what Apple is selling. What is Hunter’s business exactly? Did it have anything to do with his dad being VP and influential in politics? What was he selling for big bucks?

It can be, it can also, as in the case with hunter, be a felony under IRC 7201 of the federal tax code

Either way, glad you acknowledge the criminality of hunter’s overt act of trying to laundering the money coming into the family

No one who files the returns, and pays the taxes owing, is ever charged with failure to file. If Hunter's last name wasn't Biden, he would never have been charged.

No one who files the returns, and pays the taxes owing, is ever charged with failure to file. If Hunter's last name wasn't Biden, he would never have been charged.
hhaha the problem is Hunter didn't file his taxes....he spent three years NOT filing his taxes.

Inside Hunter Biden’s tax crimes: How the president’s son blew off the IRS while making millions​

However, overshadowed by the courtroom drama was the fact that, in open court, Biden repeatedly acknowledged blowing off significant income tax obligations while ignoring pleas by his accountant and other business associates to file his returns and pay up, even though he had the money.

The Yale-educated lawyer, businessman, and investor had an income of $4.4 million those two years and owed between $1.2 million and $1.6 million in income taxes to the Internal Revenue Service.

You pay for the NY Times? That explains many of your delusions and our misinformation.

Since this time, authenticated emails surfaced that cast more doubt on the situation. I guess you and the NYT missed that.(on purpose)

Tell us again how Joe Biden was taking bribes in 2017 after he left office.

I need a refresher on how that works.

Do some investigation into Hunter’s dealings in 2016 and then get back to me. I’ll wait to see if you can find the info before posting them. Maybe this will encourage you to look outside your media bubble for information.

Do some investigation into Hunter’s dealings in 2016 and then get back to me. I’ll wait to see if you can find the info before posting them. Maybe this will encourage you to look outside your media bubble for information.
Your response is a cover for your own cluelessness because you aren’t allowed any actual details that don’t corroborate the narrative. Actual journalists do the work.

The deal with CEFC didn’t even start negotiations until after Biden left office.

Like I said, you guys don’t seem to be “experts” on the timeline.

Your response is a cover for your own cluelessness because you aren’t allowed any actual details that don’t corroborate the narrative. Actual journalists do the work.

The deal with CEFC didn’t even start negotiations until after Biden left office.

Like I said, you guys don’t seem to be “experts” on the timeline.

Let’s put on our thinking caps, if possible. We know for a fact that Hunter was receiving large sums of money from various countries and at least one member of the CCP. Agree? Let’s assume that he was just selling the “illusion of access”, which is the latest talking point from the left. How would even an illusion be possible in 2017 if his dad had no power? Why was Hunter wired a large sum of money from Jonathan Li, a member of the CCP, in 2019? This is an indisputable fact. Was it for Hunter’s art work? Did they think they could gain something from a has-been politician? You can’t have it both ways. Either Joe had power or Joe didn’t have power. If he didn’t, the illusion narrative fails and we are left with why is Hunter being paid a large sum of money to a member of the CCP?

Back to ole’ clean as a whistle Joe, lets assume he didn’t get money from all these dealings from his brilliant, drug-addicted son. He was on numerous phone calls and in person meetings with Hunter’s business partners. That we know and we also know that he lied about these meetings. Facts, yet again. A reasonable conclusion would be that Joe knew why he was there, thus why he lied, but lets assume Joe didn’t receive any money from these dealings. Is it wrong to enrich the rest of his family by assisting his son in influence peddling to adversaries? We do know for a fact that much money flowed to other family members. Maybe this was Joe’s way of keeping them all afloat, including Hunter, who had an expensive drug habit. There is little difference in taking the money directly and then writing a check to a family member vs just letting them have the money directly. The end result is the same.

Just some more info. And before you bash the source, you quoted from the Washington Post.

The ‘no evidence’ claim about Biden corruption is looking increasingly ridiculous

Maybe your sources are lying to you again. It wouldn’t be the first time.
To be fair, his sources aren't lying to him, he literally posted a link about Stone showing that Stone in fact did file his taxes...he just has decided to ignore reality, including his very own links.

Forum List

Back