Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

And? I know what Apple is selling. What is Hunter’s business exactly? Did it have anything to do with his dad being VP and influential in politics? What was he selling for big bucks?
Hunters business is creating international deals, finding investors, finding financing, closing the deal

It pays well

Jumping to conclusions must be the only exercise you get.

There is no effort on the part of Hunter or other family members to "launder money". Please stop quoting Republican talking points which have no basis in fact or evidence.

You're a complete idiot to believe Republicans.
Show us your evidence Hunter didn’t launder money, Simp.

Hunters business is creating international deals, finding investors, finding financing, closing the deal

It pays well
investors in what? financing for what? why were other family members, like his sister in law, paid?

I don't disagree it was international deals, I don't disagree that deals were closed....

The fact is hunter and Jo biden's own words condemn him.
Tony Bobulinski is a direct eyewitness
I've heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinski said at the press conference.
Trollwinger ignores all the evidence, just like the rest of the Bidenista Cult.

Bobilinsky is the best you got?

If he is a credible witness with relevant information, WHY hasn’t the Republican investigation called him to testify under oath?

Because they know it is Bullshit
See. :laughing0301:

No one who files the returns, and pays the taxes owing, is ever charged with failure to file. If Hunter's last name wasn't Biden, he would never have been charged.
Bullshit. People have gone to prison for less than what Crackhead did.

you are a liar and a Moron.

Go fix your shithole country, you Kanuck Halfwit.

It's beyond sad watching these trained dembots jump all over themselves to ignore reality

Yep, just ask beloved actor Wesley Snipes...who did 28 months for what Hunter did...but he's black, so demaklan members don't care

Let’s put on our thinking caps, if possible. We know for a fact that Hunter was receiving large sums of money from various countries and at least one member of the CCP. Agree? Let’s assume that he was just selling the “illusion of access”, which is the latest talking point from the left. How would even an illusion be possible in 2017 if his dad had no power? Why was Hunter wired a large sum of money from Jonathan Li, a member of the CCP, in 2019? This is an indisputable fact. Was it for Hunter’s art work? Did they think they could gain something from a has-been politician? You can’t have it both ways. Either Joe had power or Joe didn’t have power. If he didn’t, the illusion narrative fails and we are left with why is Hunter being paid a large sum of money to a member of the CCP?

Back to ole’ clean as a whistle Joe, lets assume he didn’t get money from all these dealings from his brilliant, drug-addicted son. He was on numerous phone calls and in person meetings with Hunter’s business partners. That we know and we also know that he lied about these meetings. Facts, yet again. A reasonable conclusion would be that Joe knew why he was there, thus why he lied, but lets assume Joe didn’t receive any money from these dealings. Is it wrong to enrich the rest of his family by assisting his son in influence peddling to adversaries? We do know for a fact that much money flowed to other family members. Maybe this was Joe’s way of keeping them all afloat, including Hunter, who had an expensive drug habit. There is little difference in taking the money directly and then writing a check to a family member vs just letting them have the money directly. The end result is the same.

Just some more info. And before you bash the source, you quoted from the Washington Post.

The ‘no evidence’ claim about Biden corruption is looking increasingly ridiculous
Your “let’s put on our thinking caps” is an excuse you make to fill in the gaps in your narrative with whatever you want to believe.

You do this instead of actually trying to fill in the gaps with facts because it’s much easier to insert whatever you want and pretend like anyone else is stupid for not believing exactly what you invented.

The fact remains that it’s pretty impossible for Joe Biden to sell an office he doesn’t have. It’s up to the accuser to identify the crime.

He often spoke to Hunter’s business partners but evidently had no clue that he was being used nor that his son was selling the “illusion of access”. He just assumed his heavily drug addicted son was being paid a bunch of money for his immense knowledge. Yeah, ok.

He said hi to them when Hunter checked in. You can try to make it sound sinister but you don't have proof so this is just conjecture. Which is an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

You tried that already

We have Blockbuster testimony from Devon Archer who will report over 20 phone calls with Joe Biden on speaker phone!

Problem is, Archer testified they were just routine calls between Hunter and his father…..Business was never discussed

Keep beating that Dead Horse

I found the perfect word for what this is. Conjecture.

an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Your “let’s put on our thinking caps” is an excuse you make to fill in the gaps in your narrative with whatever you want to believe.

You do this instead of actually trying to fill in the gaps with facts because it’s much easier to insert whatever you want and pretend like anyone else is stupid for not believing exactly what you invented.

The fact remains that it’s pretty impossible for Joe Biden to sell an office he doesn’t have. It’s up to the accuser to identify the crime.

In other words, you have no answer to the rather simple question. Why was Hunter getting paid for the "illusion of access" if his father had no power? I get it, there isn't really a reasonable response.

He said hi to them when Hunter checked in. You can try to make it sound sinister but you don't have proof so this is just conjecture. Which is an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Right and attended dinner parties and just said "hi". He never asked his son who these random people we are having dinner with actually were. "Who are these friends of yours? I mean how do you know them?" Hunter: "just come old college buddies, just don't ask them any questions about that" Yeah, ok, gotcha.

Right and attended dinner parties and just said "hi". He never asked his son who these random people we are having dinner with actually were. Yeah, ok, gotcha.
I am sure he was introduced, shook hands, engaged in dinner party talk
Like most people

What didn’t happen was a business meeting

/---/ Why not? democRATs were on a fishing expeditions against Trump for years. The whole reason they wanted his tax returns was to "find something." Trump did wrong.

He said he would turn over his taxes after the audit. He lied.

You saw Biden's tax returns. Did you see anything about money from China or Hunter? No?

You do know Trump Corp was found guilty of tax evasion right?

You do know Trump was just found guilty of illegally overinflating his properties values? No not everyone does it to the point of it being illegal. Hillary warned you and trump said it made him smart. No Don it makes you a criminal.

Just remember this. Before Trump was president, he said Nancy should impeach Bush for lying us into Iraq. You don't believe Bush lied us into Iraq right? So then Trump was pro witch hunts long before they were going after him. And we have just as much evidence Trump is guilty as we do Bush lied us into Iraq.

You want to bring Trump back? Then I guess we have to charge him for all the laws he broke so that won't happen.

I am sure he was introduced, shook hands, engaged in dinner party talk
Like most people

What didn’t happen was a business meeting
then why did he lie about it to begin with? Why did he feel he had to cover up his knowledge from the American people?

In other words, you have no answer to the rather simple question. Why was Hunter getting paid for the "illusion of access" if his father had no power? I get it, there isn't really a reasonable response.
It’s far from a simple question, but it’s not really my job to answer.

If you are accusing Joe Biden of doing something corrupt, it’s up to you to tell me what the money was for.

However, actual journalists answered these questions and it was posted in the Washington Post story. They were working on energy deals in the US. It goes without saying that Hunter Biden knew a lot of people and who you know is quite valuable.

Forum List

Back