Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Still trying to sell that mailing address nonsense as proof of a payment to Joe Biden?

How is an electronic transfer to Hunter a payment to Joe?
I didnt say anything about it being proof of payment to Xiden....I do submit it as proof he lied about knowledge of the foreign deals.

I don't know if it's a direct or indirect payment to the Big Guy, yet.

Yes. Basically they’re making the argument they all do it. My one buddy has already convicted Biden but says trump is innocent. He asked me yes or no. No explanation. Is Biden innocent? And when I said yes he lost it.
As would I, you are blinded by partisanship!

I didnt say anything about it being proof of payment to Xiden....I do submit it as proof he lied about knowledge of the foreign deals.

I don't know if it's a direct or indirect payment to the Big Guy, yet.
How is that proof of knowledge?

That’s absurd

How is that proof of knowledge?

That’s absurd
hahah yeah, it's absurd to think some getting hundreds of thousands of dollars from China sent to their home, would't know about it

Omg did you read the ten reasons Joe should be investigated? Every one is either a lie, a claim they can’t prove, or something trump did when he was president.
Actually they are things done by Biden, that they projected on Trump ahead of the revelation of Biden's actual crimes. It was done to put focus where it didn't belong, we have Joe on video committing a quid pro quo, and bragging about it, and we know it was not part of the Obama foreign policy. He did it to protect himself, and his son, from inquiry, and the war is exactly the same thing, trying to keep discoveries from being made about their criminal activity at tax payer expense.

hahah yeah, it's absurd to think some getting hundreds of thousands of dollars from China sent to their home, would't know about it
Hey dipshit, it wasn’t “sent to his home” ya fucking moron. It was a wire transfer to his bank account.

But THAT is the kind of “evidence” you tards are trying to use to impeach

Jesus

Republicans don’t really like it when you ask questions about the “evidence”.

It’s cute you think some dumbass stepping on his tongue at a presser negates all the evidence.

But Cult is gonna cult.

Hey dipshit, it wasn’t “sent to his home” ya fucking moron. It was a wire transfer to his bank account.

But THAT is the kind of “evidence” you tards are trying to use to impeach

Jesus
You got a lot of people using your address as a point of reference for China to send you a hundreds of thousands of dollars? you don't think you'd be aware if you did? hahah

man it must be great to suspend common sense and be a dembot

I am sure he was introduced, shook hands, engaged in dinner party talk
Like most people

What didn’t happen was a business meeting
20+ phone calls and dinners to get Tater’s thoughts on the weather.

And you believe it. That’s how stupid you are, Trollwinger. :laughing0301:

You got a lot of people using your address as a point of reference for China to send you a hundreds of thousands of dollars? you don't think you'd be aware if you did? hahah

man it must be great to suspend common sense and be a dembot
My son lived with me for a while after college .

I knew nothing about his finances. Why would I?

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Do you have business dealings with everyone you meet at dinner parties?
when it's related to business you bet your ass. We discuss and laugh at things we encounter and odd things we encounter. Every time. To be a business dinner, one must discuss business. Duh!!!

I think it was just a wire transfer
so why would hunter have an account in his name with his father's address??? even more odd...did he lie to the bank and say that was his address?

Not good when the answers simply turn up more questions

My son lived with me for a while after college .

I knew nothing about his finances. Why would I?
Hunter wasn't living with Joe in 2019.

Secondly, you might not....but were you involved with his phone calls and meetings with his business associates like Joey was with Hunter? Did you lie about it? Did your son tell folks he had to give you 10 percent?

I think then you might....

Forum List

Back