Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

so why would hunter have an account in his name with his father's address??? even more odd...did he lie to the bank and say that was his address?

Not good when the answers simply turn up more questions
Again, every mthrfking demofk in here believes xiden is above the law. It's really quite obvious. If they truly believed, they wouldn't need to care what anyone else thinks.

and we know it was not part of the Obama foreign policy.
LIE! Simply NOT true.

It WAS part of the Obama admin policy....there are speeches from the Obama admin ambassador, confirming it was their policy, made before Biden made his public and well known threat.

Again, every mthrfking demofk in here believes xiden is above the law. It's really quite obvious. If they truly believed, they wouldn't need to care what anyone else thinks.
Frankly, demafascist believe they are all above the law.

so why would hunter have an account in his name with his father's address??? even more odd...did he lie to the bank and say that was his address?

Not good when the answers simply turn up more questions
Because Hunter lived with his father for a few years, his drivers license listed his fathers address.
If he was between homes, he could use the fathers address

My adult son still gets packages sent to my home

Not that uncommon

LIE! Simply NOT true.

It WAS part of the Obama admin policy....there are speeches from the Obama admin ambassador, confirming it was their policy, made before Biden made his public and well known threat.
The Obama admin policy was to ignore the Xiden's Ukraine corruption...even when folks within the admin expressed obvious concerns...

Diplomat said he expressed concern over Hunter Biden’s foreign work in 2015​

Deputy Secretary of State George Kent told investigators that he grew so concerned about the appearance of a conflict of interest presented by Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a Ukrainian oil and gas company that he conveyed his misgivings to an aide to the then-vice president, the sources said.

Because Hunter lived with his father for a few years, his drivers license listed his fathers address.
If he was between homes, he could use the fathers address

My adult son still gets packages sent to my home

Not that uncommon
He didn't live with him in 2019....I lived with my parents too for a few years, but they don't still get hundreds of thousands of dollars wired to them from China.

Using your standards, millions of criminals would still be walking the streets.

Did you watch the Alex Murdaugh murder trial? Every bit of the evidence was circumstantial. The jury evaluated the evidence and determined that Murdaugh's story was illogical. He also had a motive. It didn't help that he had been caught lying either. Catching him on camera killing his wife and son nor finding the murder weapon was necessary to come to a reasonable conclusion that he was guilty. You don't seem to care for this standard and completely ignore the very compelling circumstantial evidence in this case.
I’m not saying whether circumstantial evidence can be used to convict someone.

I’m saying you can’t even name a crime yet. We know who was murdered in the Alex Murdaugh case.

Meanwhile, you’re alleging bribery but can’t say what he was bribed to do. You can’t prosecute a crime without being able to identify the central elements of that crime.

I’m not saying whether circumstantial evidence can be used to convict someone.

I’m saying you can’t even name a crime yet. We know who was murdered in the Alex Murdaugh case.

Meanwhile, you’re alleging bribery but can’t say what he was bribed to do. You can’t prosecute a crime without being able to identify the central elements of that crime.
Nobody said they were going to prosecute Xiden tomorrow....so there is no need to have an answer to your question.

What is being conduct is a criminal inquiry, an investigation.

LIE! Simply NOT true.

Where is Barry? Strangely silent.

He didn't live with him in 2019....I lived with my parents too for a few years, but they don't still get hundreds of thousands of dollars wired to them from China.
Where did Hunter live in 2019?

We believe he has not broken the law (because there is not evidence that proves he has), not that he is above the law!

Learn the difference, silly one!

Nobody said they were going to prosecute Xiden tomorrow....so there is no need to have an answer to your question.

What is being conduct is a criminal inquiry, an investigation.
According to the right wing hacks, the evidence is overwhelming of guilty and only a “cultist” would ever doubt their guilt. But here you admit that it’s merely a suspicion.

I can’t keep your rhetoric straight.

According to the right wing hacks, the evidence is overwhelming of guilty and only a “cultist” would ever doubt their guilt. But here you admit that it’s merely a suspicion.

I can’t keep your rhetoric straight.
Yes I can see where some would believe it is.

Forum List

Back