Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

We believe he has not broken the law (because there is not evidence that proves he has), not that he is above the law!

Learn the difference, silly one!
Actually there is evidence that he broke the law. Is there evidence beyond a reasonable doubt? I don’t think so, not at this point

But that isn’t what is required at this point

Doubt it. The House didn’t vote for an actual impeachment inquiry.

OLC decision say their subpoenas are meritless.
OLC opinion is meritless. OLC has no authority or control over congress

Nobody is shocked the xiden White House is obstruction the investigation

OLC opinion is meritless. OLC has no authority or control over congress

Nobody is shocked the xiden White House is obstruction the investigation
OLC has authority over executive branch agencies.

The Biden White House hasn’t done anything yet, but if they do they’re relying on precedent set during the Trump administration.

Of course the House could vote on the inquiry if they want to handle this issue, like McCarthy said he would be obviously lied about.

OLC has authority over executive branch agencies.

The Biden White House hasn’t done anything yet, but if they do they’re relying on precedent set during the Trump administration.

Of course the House could vote on the inquiry if they want to handle this issue, like McCarthy said he would be obviously lied about.
Haha well congress isn’t an executive branch agency! Haha

Again we all expected xiden’s admin to obstruct…so we aren’t surprised.

I expect obstruction to be added to the impeachment articles

Haha well congress isn’t an executive branch agency! Haha

Again we all expected xiden’s admin to obstruct…so we aren’t surprised.

I expect obstruction to be added to the impeachment articles
You can’t honestly be this dumb.

Tell me. How is the Biden administration obstructing?

Tell me. Was Trump found guilty of obstruction?

Glad you are admitting the trump ones were too

This sounds like you aren’t liking tasting your own medicine
Hilarious. Can’t wait to see you have to admit that Biden is totally exonerated when the senate doesn’t find him guilty.

You can’t honestly be this dumb.

Tell me. How is the Biden administration obstructing?

Tell me. Was Trump found guilty of obstruction?
By not complying

Remind me, wasnt trump articles of impeachment include obstruction? Just because Shifty couldn’t prove it doesn’t mean the gop can’t

Hilarious. Can’t wait to see you have to admit that Biden is totally exonerated when the senate doesn’t find him guilty.
Well that won’t totally exonerate him, it would depend if he has to plea out with the DOJ like Clinton had to

Trump of course never had to in regards to the russian hoax or Ukraine impeachment hoax

Well that won’t totally exonerate him, it would depend if he has to plea out with the DOJ like Clinton had to
It would totally exonerate him since there is no special prosecutor like there was with Clinton.

Remind me, wasnt trump articles of impeachment include obstruction? Just because Shifty couldn’t prove it doesn’t mean the gop

So according to you, its okay with Trump doesn’t but impeachable when Biden does.

So two standards. Gotcha.

1696274684876.png

Talking points are obstruction?

That’s pretty dumb

Damn, your bullshit gets more pitiful as the days pass. A bit understandable given criminal scumbags you are trying to defend. Hopefully you'll find some integrity at some point and stop spewing their nonsense.

Damn, your bullshit gets more pitiful as the days pass. A bit understandable given criminal scumbags you are trying to defend. Hopefully you'll find some integrity at some point and stop spewing their nonsense.
Hopefully you find something serious to say, because all your responses are vague nonsense.

I guess that’s the best you can do.

Forum List

Back