Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Given the fact that after he was fired Hunter's boss was magically exonerated. Yeah, again, you aren't too bright.
Sorry, but how does that show Shokin wasn’t facilitating corruption in the PGO?

They’re completely unrelated.

Sounds like a fishing expedition if you don’t even know what you’re looking for.

Do you mean like the taxpayer funded investigation into Trump? Yeah, no, it is not like that.

The only thing I’ve heard from Comer is that he intends to get more bank records. Not sure how that’s going to change anything.

You are not sure how it would change anything if money was found to flow into Joe's bank accounts or shell companies of which he was associated? Ok.

They mythical investigation that no one can seem to corroborate.

You are hopeless. Yes, the investigation started in 2012. That is exactly why Hunter was hired. Is that really that difficult for you to figure out?

Do you mean like the taxpayer funded investigation into Trump? Yeah, no, it is not like that.
As I stated earlier, we knew what we were looking for.
You are not sure how it would change anything if money was found to flow into Joe's bank accounts or shell companies of which he was associated? Ok.
I don’t. What you’re always going to be lacking is whether Biden affected policy in exchange for the money. That would be true regardless of whether the money went to Hunter Biden or Joe Biden.

Sorry, but how does that show Shokin wasn’t facilitating corruption in the PGO?

They’re completely unrelated.

It doesn't necessarily, but then again, why was Hunter hired in 2014? Purely coincidental? Yeah, ok.

As I stated earlier, we knew what we were looking for.

And we know what we are looking for in this case. Only you haven't figured that out yet.

I don’t. What you’re always going to be lacking is whether Biden affected policy in exchange for the money. That would be true regardless of whether the money went to Hunter Biden or Joe Biden.

No, not lacking at all. Joe admitted as much on video. It doesn't get much clearer than that. The only thing he didn't say was "My son's boss wanted Shokin fired". I guess you expected him to say that.

You are hopeless. Yes, the investigation started in 2012. That is exactly why Hunter was hired. Is that really that difficult for you to figure out?
It’s hard to know where you get evidence for this claim.

The PGO in 2012 was a super corrupt Russian crony.

You know that the PGO of Ukraine has a long history of opening “investigations” as a means to extort people, right?

It doesn't necessarily, but then again, why was Hunter hired in 2014? Purely coincidental? Yeah, ok.
If it doesn’t change anything about Shokin, you’re just trying to distract.

Does Shokin’s claim pass the smell test?

And we know what we are looking for in this case. Only you haven't figured that out yet.
Not really, because I’ve been asking and you can’t tell me, stating you’re trying to figure that out with the investigation.
No, not lacking at all. Joe admitted as much on video. It doesn't get much clearer than that. The only thing he didn't say was "My son's boss wanted Shokin fired". I guess you expected him to say that.
So the thing he didn’t say is the thing that would make it illegal. That’s a pretty massive hole in your narrative you’re going to have to fill and it isn’t going to come from bank records.

But it’s a but easier when you refuse to acknowledge any of the exculpatory evidence.

Basically your argument is they all do it. Because trump got caught.

You don’t get to investigate Biden because you bet he did it too.
You loons made it possible to impeach a president if you don't like him.

According to the right wing hacks, the evidence is overwhelming of guilty and only a “cultist” would ever doubt their guilt. But here you admit that it’s merely a suspicion.

I can’t keep your rhetoric straight.
no, what we are saying is there is overwhelming evidence of him being involved and he needs to explain. We aren't you puppets.

If you think Hunter is not pertinent in this inquiry, you must really get all your information from a highly partisan, dishonest MSM.
If you want to impeach Hunter you go right ahead

Or we can conclude from those sources who point out how Shokin was actually doing his job instead of parroting a dishonest leftist partisan press that says he was corrupt without giving any explanation for how he was corrupt.
Those sources… Roody and Shokin?

If you want to impeach Hunter you go right ahead
I swear the disconnect between what you say I said and what I actually said is so huge it must be in the water you drink or something.

Yep, who is who’s son?

Remember when you all were Donald jr and meeting with a Russian? How’s it different?
What was Don jr trying to get? Dirt on Daddy’s political opponent?

Yeah. Different

I swear the disconnect between what you say I said and what I actually said is so huge it must be in the water you drink or something.
We’ll all you fuckers have done was impugn Hunter

You loons made it possible to impeach a president if you don't like him.

I don't so. Is that how you remember it?

Trump's impeachment came after a formal House inquiry found that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bidand then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony. The inquiry reported that Trump withheld military aid[a] and an invitation to the White House to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy in order to influence Ukraine to announce an investigation into Trump's political opponent Joe Biden and to promote a discredited conspiracy theory that Ukraine, not Russia, was behind interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Trump's second impeachment was for starting the insurrection. People died that day. He should be responsible for those deaths. Just ask his former aide

Cassidy Hutchinson is the former White House aide who MSNBC said "gave some of the most compelling, damning and explosive testimony" to the 6 January committee investigating the attack on the US Capitol in 2021.

Forum List

Back