Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

It would totally exonerate him since there is no special prosecutor like there was with Clinton.
Well 1) there is a special prosecutor investigating xiden’s…2 in fact 2) one isn’t necessary, once xiden leaves office

And Trump was found not guilty by republicans, so by your own standard it was totally fine.
Yes what trump did was perfectly fine as the evidence Shifty presented was enough to convict

I have no idea if the evidence will be enough to convict xiden..all I am saying is there is enough to impeach on obstruction based on the Shifty standard

What was Don jr trying to get? Dirt on Daddy’s political opponent?

Yeah. Different
how the fk do you know anything about anything? It was his son you were after to get to trump. So shut up, you fking hypocrite.

And Trump was found not guilty by republicans, so by your own standard it was totally fine.
it meant there wasn't evidence presented that was factual. The dossier was invented and Mueller said nope.

Yeah… you nailed Hunter all right
I don't give two shits about the scumbag. I care if the president is compromised, and the evidence seems to indicate. let's let the witnesses speak, now you ain't for witnesses speaking. Hypocrites, all of you fkers.

Yes what trump did was perfectly fine as the evidence Shifty presented was enough to convict

I have no idea if the evidence will be enough to convict xiden..all I am saying is there is enough to impeach on obstruction based on the Shifty standard
It had nothing to do with evidence. It had to do with Republicans deciding that refusing to comply with subpoenas isn’t impeachable.

Unless a democrat does it.

I don't give two shits about the scumbag. I care if the president is compromised, and the evidence seems to indicate. let's let the witnesses speak, now you ain't for witnesses speaking. Hypocrites, all of you fkers.
Actually the evidence does no such thing

All you have are easily answered questions and we’ll debunked assertions

It had nothing to do with evidence. It had to do with Republicans deciding that refusing to comply with subpoenas isn’t impeachable.

Unless a democrat does it.
Haha I agree the Shifty parody had nothing to do with evidence

Because you've investigated this for five years now and haven't found any evidence.

Except that was investigated by the Senate in 2020 and they found he wasn't.

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world. It also concluded that his work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company then mired in a corruption scandal, while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv had given the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some State Department officials.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, some fucking moron will insist it was a flying saucer.
Trump Russian collusion conspriscy theory

Haha I agree the Shifty parody had nothing to do with evidence
No. The evidence was sufficient that we agreed on the facts of his obstruction.

Republicans decided that obstruction is not impeachable.

Forum List

Back