Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

they didn’t.

But they don’t have to. That’s what the government is for.

They didn't care because he paid the loan. They also didn't care because as it turns out, his evaluation was on par. We can't help it that an ignorant, partisan judge decided to use a very low tax assessment value as the basis for his judgement. That is on him for being...well, partisan and stupid. No way his ruling holds up in a REAL court of law.

Asking Marener to think is equivalent to asking a blind man to be a sniper. Even if they have direct evidence, Marener will ignore it. To everyone who are logical people, they can see that the Bidens are dirty.
“Even if…”

We’ll they don’t so…

they didn’t.

But they don’t have to. That’s what the government is for.

No, banks will file charges if they feel they have been wronged. By the way, did you know this?

For example, if you allegedly made false representations or deposited a check with a forged signature, but did not know the information was incorrect, you cannot be convicted of bank fraud. It must be proven that you knowingly committed the crime.

Trump's evaluation was on par with the fair market value, which is what EVERYBODY uses to determine the value of their assets. The tax assessment value is completely irrelevant. If the county wants to reassess Trump's property, or not, that is up to them, not Trump. The point was that Trump did nothing wrong based on the facts. You don't care because it is the outcome you wanted. Legality is of no consequence to your kind.

Prove that
Do Banks Press Charges for Fraud? Yes. Fraud charges of sufficient scale can result in state or federal charges and time in jail.

You would bet your life that Joe isn’t dirty and didn’t lie? Honestly? Come on, bro
I’ll bet my membership here. If Biden gets impeached and convicted I’ll leave and never come back

If that doesn’t happen you leave. Deal

I’ll bet my membership here. If Biden gets impeached and convicted I’ll leave and never come back

If that doesn’t happen you leave. Deal
That’s crazy cause the Senate needs 60% and Dems run the Senate. Bro, just answer the question don’t pussyfoot around.

Forum List

Back