Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

That’s crazy cause the Senate needs 60% and Dems run the Senate. Bro, just answer the question don’t pussyfoot around.
My life. So you gonna execute me? You expect me to commit suicide?

And what is the actual criteria?

Stupid fucking Azog troll post

You wanna bet? I gave you a bet .you won’t take it

I would Bet my life that Joe is dirty. There. Better. That’s how confident I am. You?

I am 100% certain Joe is dirty. How certain are you he is clean?

I bet Trump will win Fl. If I win you leave the board forever. Deal? Take my deal.

Who is the victim?
American tax payers. Duh

His policies hurt Americans as those monies could have been used elsewhere. What a ridiculous question. Who is the victim when it comes to tax evasion? LOL

I would Bet my life that Joe is dirty. There. Better. That’s how confident I am. You?

I am 100% certain Joe is dirty. How certain are you he is clean?
You would? And by what criteria are we going to make that very serious judgement?

Are you going to commit suicide if they don’t find incontrovertible evidence at some point?

What point?

Fucking asshole

You would? And by what criteria are we going to make that very serious judgement?

Are you going to commit suicide if they don’t find incontrovertible evidence at some point?

What point?

Fucking asshole
That he lied about receiving monies from Hunter that were earned using the Biden name. Pay for play. Why are you swearing? Relax

I think if he runs he’ll win Florida. What does that have to do with you committing suicide?
Never said suicide. It’s like saying it’s raining cats and dogs. It’s not literal. I am saying I am so confident I would bet my life on it. Jeezuz

Forum List

Back