Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

the policy that politicians aren’t allowed to accept bribes. Didn’t you know that? Why? They may be compromised.
That’s a law, not a policy. I guess you don’t understand the difference.

Tell me what policy Joe Biden was used to hurt us.

Never said suicide. It’s like saying it’s raining cats and dogs. It’s not literal. I am saying I am so confident I would bet my life on it. Jeezuz
So you wanna make a bet that sounds really serious and confidant but is actually meaningless

What a fucking dope

Crawl back under the rock you were hiding under

That’s a law, not a policy. I guess you don’t understand the difference.

Tell me what policy Joe Biden was used to hurt us.
The policy of doing favors for China, Ukraine and Russia. Meaning he may be compromised and our country could be at risk. Why are you moving the goal posts. It’s law and policy. 🤷‍♂️

The policy of doing favors for China, Ukraine and Russia. Meaning he may be compromised and our country could be at risk. Why are you moving the goal posts. It’s law and policy. 🤷‍♂️
What favors? Who was the victim of the favors?

But do they? Show that they did
I literally worked at a bank for 15 yrs. Banks are required to use appraised values. Are you trolling on purpose? Try garnering a mortgage without an appraisal. Lol

What favors? Who was the victim of the favors?
The taxpayers. Favors of favorable business dealings, looking the other way when breaking compliance laws, staying off do not do business with lists. Why do you keep posting the same questions over and over again? Who were the alleged victims in the Menendez case? Lol

The market sets the value.

Not Trump’s ego.
Haha oh now it’s not the govt? Haha

Any individual that owns something can set their value. What I value my house at might not be the same as what you’d be willing to pay, nor what the govt values it for tax purposes

But someone else might value it about the same I do, and we have a deal

So yes trumps ego on how he values something has a lot to do with the market value of what he is selling

The taxpayers. Favors of favorable business dealings, looking the other way when breaking compliance laws, staying off do not do business with lists. Why do you keep posting the same questions over and over again? Who were the alleged victims in the Menendez case? Lol
What “favorable business dealings”? What “compliance laws”? Who was kept off “do not do business” lists?

I’ll keep asking the questions until they’re answered.

I can answer them for Menendez. Why can’t you answer them for Biden?

What “favorable business dealings”? What “compliance laws”? Who was kept off “do not do business” lists?
China and Ukraine fundings
Mayors of Moscow widow
I’ll keep asking the questions until they’re answered.
You don’t want to hear answers as you keep repeating the same questions
I can answer them for Menendez. Why can’t you answer them for Biden?
I did. Now answer for Menendez. Who were the victims? Allegedly?

Forum List

Back