Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Google Moscow mayor widow $3mil. See what happens.
Or you could actually tell us and prove you know what you’re talking about.

Because it sure as hell seems like you are just making shit up and running from having to accept responsibility.
I told You: American Taxpayers and businesses.
How?
Ha ha ha ha zero to do with bribes in the instance. None. So who is the victim? Egyptians got contracts and paid him and got his wife a job. Victims?
The Mercedes Benz was the bribe, genius.

False statements = inflating revenue and profit not opining on what your RE value is. LoL
Inflating assets.

Not to mention one of the fraudulent pieces of information was claiming they had access to the liquidity of Vornado when they only had a minority stake in it. That’s not an opinion. That’s a factual misrepresentation.

Is magically tripling the size of his apartment an opinion? Are we allowing opinions on the length of a foot now?

Or you could actually tell us and prove you know what you’re talking about.
Obama put together a black list of Russia Oligarchs and she was left off it after giving Hunter $3mil
Because it sure as hell seems like you are just making shit up and running from having to accept responsibility.
You’re willfully ignorant. 🤷‍♂️
How?

The Mercedes Benz was the bribe, genius.
Who was the victim? Bribery is just negotiating, right? Lol

Inflating assets.

Not to mention one of the fraudulent pieces of information was claiming they had access to the liquidity of Vornado when they only had a minority stake in it. That’s not an opinion. That’s a factual misrepresentation.

Is magically tripling the size of his apartment an opinion? Are we allowing opinions on the length of a foot now?
Who was the victim?

LOL

Banks don’t lend on what borrowers think the value is.

Who was the victim?

LOL

Banks don’t lend on what borrowers think the value is.
Fraudulent business practices shouldn’t be tolerated. It’s a threat to the entire economy if we allow people to just say whatever they want.

Fraudulent business practices shouldn’t be tolerated. It’s a threat to the entire economy if we allow people to just say whatever they want.
Who was the victim? You didn’t answer the question. I ll wait. If I tell you my car is worth $3mil but don’t plan to sell it why does it matter what I think when I am not using it for collateral?

Which Finra reg were you talking about stupid
You don’t know what FINRA is. The reg that states you have to use 3rd party appraisers and can’t pick them, you have to give out three bids. Can’t pick the same one over and over again or use your own.

What their evidence that supports the allegation? Do they have testimony from the people who were responsible for creating the list? Do they say Biden pressured them to keep her off?
That’s the million dollar question hence the impeachment inquiry. You didn’t answer my question. Why?
Insurance fraud is clearly a criminal matter.
How so? Who is the victim? Sounds like a civil case based on your criteria.

Who was the victim? You didn’t answer the question. I ll wait. If I tell you my car is worth $3mil but don’t plan to sell it why does it matter what I think when I am not using it for collateral?
personally I think the “who is the victim” question is stupid.

The victim (as I’ve already stated) is the good people of New York who want an economy without fraud.

Regardless of the victim, it’s still illegal.

personally I think the “who is the victim” question is stupid.
Yet you asked it. So you’re stupid. Why did you play coy when you knew about the mayors widow? Still haven’t answered it.
The victim (as I’ve already stated) is the good people of New York who want an economy without fraud.
They do? LOL

They care about Trump’s RE? Doubt it
Regardless of the victim, it’s still illegal.
Aha so you admit you’re just a troll.

You don’t know what FINRA is. The reg that states you have to use 3rd party appraisers and can’t pick them, you have to give out three bids. Can’t pick the same one over and over again or use your own.
You claim that reg (that you can’t name) refers to collateral assessments.

I looked and couldn’t find it. Are you full of shit?

Name the reg

Forum List

Back