Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Money was given. Question is was it pay for play? Looks like yes but honestly I want Biden to run so hopefully they just drop it bur logically he is 100% guilty.
Money was given. If all you have is a question, then you don’t have anything. “Looks like” isn’t evidence. You have none. The allegation is baseless.
Just admit you were gaslighting. Why is that so hard for you?
Honestly, you’re just being a pain.
You played the card against me and it backfired so you’re back pedaling. I won’t pile on. You’ve been embarrassed enough.
You’re still ignoring the context. I can’t make you understand.

Money was given. If all you have is a question, then you don’t have anything. “Looks like” isn’t evidence. You have none. The allegation is baseless.

The Moscow Mayor’s wife gave 3.5 million to Rosemont Senaca Thornton which was at that time owned by Devon Archer. It was used to buy real estate in Brooklyn

Next?

If it’s baseless why do you keep addressing it. The money was given. Only question is why.
Why? Because I am outsmarting you yet again? Sorry about that.
Your lashing out is delicious. Yum yum yum. Who is the victim? Lol

If it’s baseless why do you keep addressing it. The money was given. Only question is why.

Why? Because I am outsmarting you yet again? Sorry about that.

Your lashing out is delicious. Yum yum yum. Who is the victim? Lol
What you’re doing is making yourself look like a dishonest asshole

Again and again

Considering you’re made absolutely no effort to find out why before launching into a baseless accusation of corruption, I doubt your sincerity in wanting to find the truth.
Ha ha ha

You doubt my sincerity? Well I know why. Bribery.

But then who is the victim?

😝

Forum List

Back