Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

And the banks took Trumps lying word for it
What bank wouldn’t send out their own appraisers?

If the bank takes what he values his own property on, then that’s on them.

It’s pretty clear from your post, and to be fair many others dembots, you all have never ever purchased real estate or sold it

What bank wouldn’t send out their own appraisers?

If the bank takes what he values his own property on, then that’s on them.

It’s pretty clear from your post, and to be fair many others dembots, you all have never ever purchased real estate or sold it
Azog claims that have to use 3rd party appraisers

You claim the banks send their own.

Clearly you clowns are just saying shit

Banks have to use 3rd party appraisers. Their internal departments can review and question but can’t amend values. FINRA rules. I worked in banking. I work with banks. This is factual.

Call me a clown. OK so you want to be hostile. Fair

Here Lesh, go fuck yourself your ignorant fool. You don’t even know how our financial system works. Hence you work for Democrats you brain dead lemming.

Better?

China and Ukraine fundings
Mayors of Moscow widow
you couldn’t even muster a complete sentence. Jesus. What did Joe Biden do for the mayor of Moscow window?
Not really. You’re being vague and evasive. It’s because you don’t know but can’t admit it.
. Now answer for Menendez. Who were the victims? Allegedly?
He was bribed to disrupt the prosecution of an insurance fraud scheme. So the victim would be the same victims of your insurance fraud.

See. That’s how you answer the question.

To be clear… we are not talking about appraisals for properties that Trump was trying to purchase.

This is about assets that Trump used as collateral to obtain loans and lower rates on loans.

Regs are different on those than purchases.

you couldn’t even muster a complete sentence. Jesus. What did Joe Biden do for the mayor of Moscow window?
Widow. Google it. Not my fault you’re ignorant. You know what I meant. Auto correct. 🤷‍♂️
Not really. You’re being vague and evasive. It’s because you don’t know but can’t admit it.
Not at all. You’re asking me “who is a victim when someone commits tax and financial fraud”. It’s a crazy question
He was bribed to disrupt the prosecution of an insurance fraud scheme. So the victim would be the same victims of your insurance fraud.
What fraud? Allegedly he has taken bribes for 30 yrs. But it was one insurance scheme? LOL
Your answer is bullshit. It was continuous pay for play aka bribery allegedly.

Where is the insurance scheme? Come on Marener ???

The indictment contained images of gold bars and cash investigators seized from Menendez's home. Prosecutors say Hana arranged meetings between the senator and Egyptian officials - who pressed him to sign off on military aid - and in return put his wife on the payroll of a company he controlled.

The probe marks the third time Menendez has been under investigation by federal prosecutors. He has never been convicted.

Widow. Google it. Not my fault you’re ignorant. You know what I meant. Auto correct. 🤷‍♂️
Just admit you have no idea.
Or prove me wrong.
Not at all. You’re asking me “who is a victim when someone commits tax and financial fraud”. It’s a crazy question
That’s not at all what I asked. I asked who the victims of Joe Biden are. So far we haven’t come up with much.
What fraud? Allegedly he has taken bribes for 30 yrs. But it was one insurance scheme? LOL
You can read about it here.

Your answer is bullshit. It was continuous pay for play aka bribery allegedly.
Different bribes from different people. I certainly don’t feel like I have to go through every instance when you can’t do a single one.

Just admit you have no idea.
Or prove me wrong.
Google Moscow mayor widow $3mil. See what happens.
That’s not at all what I asked. I asked who the victims of Joe Biden are. So far we haven’t come up with much.
I told You: American Taxpayers and businesses.
You can read about it here.

Different bribes from different people. I certainly don’t feel like I have to go through every instance when you can’t do a single one.
Ha ha ha ha zero to do with bribes in the instance. None. So who is the victim? Egyptians got contracts and paid him and got his wife a job. Victims?

False statements = inflating revenue and profit not opining on what your RE value is. LoL

Forum List

Back