Turn on Fox now

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Christmas fairy tale underway. Fucking unreal.

Legacy myth

Check your local listings.

You mean this? Atheists Target Churchgoers With ‘Christmas Is a Fairy Tale’ Billboards.

An atheist group called American Atheists is using a fake "Dear Santa" letter in a billboard campaign in several Southern states, urging people to skip church this Christmas and stop listening to "fairy tales."

The billboard - which is positioned near several churches - features a little girl's letter to St. Nick that reads "Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is to skip church! I'm too old for fairy tales."

Fox christmas fairly tale legacy - Yahoo Search Results

If my children were small, I would explain to them that those who post such things have their own religion that hates God, but in America they have the right to say stupid things.

You mean this? Atheists Target Churchgoers With ‘Christmas Is a Fairy Tale’ Billboards.

An atheist group called American Atheists is using a fake "Dear Santa" letter in a billboard campaign in several Southern states, urging people to skip church this Christmas and stop listening to "fairy tales."

The billboard - which is positioned near several churches - features a little girl's letter to St. Nick that reads "Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is to skip church! I'm too old for fairy tales."

If my children were small, I would explain to them that those who post such things have their own religion that hates God, but in America they have the right to say stupid things.
We saw some of them today. They are now chained to the back of our pickup trucks. Waiting for sundown so the kids don't see.

We saw some of them today. They are now chained to the back of our pickup trucks. Waiting for sundown so the kids don't see.

Texas and pickups....God Bless them all

You may be committing federal as well as state crimes if you vandalize those signs. Not worth it.

You may be committing federal as well as state crimes if you vandalize those signs. Not worth it.
I'm not talkin signs, Gertrude.

Trump, I am quite sure, could care less about such signs, one way or the other.

I turned it off. Obama was speaking.

Can't wait for "late Night with Barack" where Obama recounts the days events and tell his audience how he'd do it differently if he were still President. His guests tonight...who needs guests with that kind of entertainment?

Forum List

Back