Turn on Fox now

One of the Fox women whined, "Why would you be intolerant of other people's beliefs?"

She said that with absolutely no sense of irony!

Guess we should start putting up billboards that make fun of Islam.
are you kidding?
This is the perfect chance for Islam and Christians, actually all religions to join together and make atheists pick a God of their choice or be "bounced" behind a pickup truck down some dusty back road.
The war of religions should end, but, since man needs to be at war with someone, we can just start clearing the world of the non believers
This could be a beautiful thing. A new beginning, the start of a world united together in peace.
And, we get the bonus of the interfaith picnics where we all get to sample each others foods, music, culture etc...
Im ready, Fetch my rope Cletus we goin' huntin'

are you kidding?
This is the perfect chance for Islam and Christians, actually all religions to join together and make atheists pick a God of their choice or be "bounced" behind a pickup truck down some dusty back road.
Yeah. Fuck the First Amendment. Fuck the Constitution except when it is convenient, amiright?

Sure, why not. You've elected a President who does.
and we are only replacing a president that put Christians down for the last 8 years.
personally I dont give a crap what someone else does as long as it does not interfere with my rights. Then, I figure if nobody is looking and I wont get caught, I see no problem depositing them in a large body of water, or a neatly prepared hole in the back yard.

are you kidding?
The war of religions should end, but, since man needs to be at war with someone, we can just start clearing the world of the non believers
This could be a beautiful thing. A new beginning, the start of a world united together in peace.
And, we get the bonus of the interfaith picnics where we all get to sample each others foods, music, culture etc...

I'm not joining with Muslims to do anything. They are pieces of shit that need to be ridiculed and we should use every means we have to expunge them from Western societies. I can tolerate any religion or non-believer, with the exception of Islam. History has shown the world they are intolerant of everyone else, they are barbaric, they love death more than anything.

are you kidding?
Yeah. Fuck the First Amendment. Fuck the Constitution except when it is convenient, amiright?
you know, for the last 16 years at least, the left has been trying to move away from the constitution when it comes to freedom of speech and freedom of religion, twisting what the constitution says in order to make things seem like rights when they are not, or to make rights seem like privileges, please dont try to act all butt hurt when the right decides to agree with them suddenly.
If we can be allowed our rights, dont think you are going to be allowed your either. This is an all in game. play it or move to the side lines.

are you kidding?

I'm not joining with Muslims to do anything. They are pieces of shit that need to be ridiculed and we should use every means we have to expunge them from Western societies. I can tolerate any religion or non-believer, with the exception of Islam. History has shown the world they are intolerant of everyone else, they are barbaric, they love death more than anything.
the perfect front line if you ask me.
we have Islam in the front for the main attacks, the Christians can be responsible for praying and burials and the Jews can raise the money and supply the lawyers that will be needed. It works on many levels.
Oh, and the Rastafarians can make our hemp ropes. (well, as much as they can make without smoking it first)

are you kidding?
you know, for the last 16 years at least, the left has been trying to move away from the constitution when it comes to freedom of speech and freedom of religion, twisting what the constitution says in order to make things seem like rights when they are not, or to make rights seem like privileges, please dont try to act all butt hurt when the right decides to agree with them suddenly.
If we can be allowed our rights, dont think you are going to be allowed your either. This is an all in game. play it or move to the side lines.
It's funny how you tards only love the Constitution when it is convenient and aligns with your twisted aims.

But you just said you want to trash the First Amendment, so we know you don't give a flying fuck about the Constitution.

are you kidding?
It's funny how you tards only love the Constitution when it is convenient and aligns with your twisted aims.

But you just said you want to trash the First Amendment, so we know you don't give a flying fuck about the Constitution.
its funny how the reality that you are the ones that twist and abuse the constitution to get your way, but then try to claim it as the law of the land when needed to protect you.
You all have not cared about the constitution or this country for many years, you are a cancer that needs to be removed.

are you kidding?

its funny how the reality that you are the ones that twist and abuse the constitution to get your way, but then try to claim it as the law of the land when needed to protect you.
You all have not cared about the constitution or this country for many years, you are a cancer that needs to be removed.
You won't find me trampling on the Constitution, retard. But we just caught you doing it.

Nice try.

Forum List

Back