Turn on Fox now

You mean this? Atheists Target Churchgoers With ‘Christmas Is a Fairy Tale’ Billboards.

An atheist group called American Atheists is using a fake "Dear Santa" letter in a billboard campaign in several Southern states, urging people to skip church this Christmas and stop listening to "fairy tales."

The billboard - which is positioned near several churches - features a little girl's letter to St. Nick that reads "Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is to skip church! I'm too old for fairy tales."

Fox christmas fairly tale legacy - Yahoo Search Results

If my children were small, I would explain to them that those who post such things have their own religion that hates God, but in America they have the right to say stupid things.

A. That was two fucking years ago. Nice "Search results" link, coward.

B. The Jesus Christmas story IS a fairy tale.

C. We are too old for them.

D. You're just too dumb and frightened to let go of the fairy tale.
OK, GaryDog, you have had your say.

You believe a virgin gave birth to the son of god on December 25th in Bethlehem, Palestine?
of course not, everybody knows that the date of december 25th was determined by means other than the actual date. The actual date is not really known for sure. December 25 just fit into the church calendar well.
As far as you thinking its all a fairy tale, sorry about your luck after you die. But honestly, what takes more faith.
1) the history of Creation as shown in the Bible. (and most other religions)
or
2) that from completely nothing at all, not a single particle of dust, NOTHING, some nothing caused some other nothing to explode and create everything from nothing at all in the first place.

You mean this? Atheists Target Churchgoers With ‘Christmas Is a Fairy Tale’ Billboards.

An atheist group called American Atheists is using a fake "Dear Santa" letter in a billboard campaign in several Southern states, urging people to skip church this Christmas and stop listening to "fairy tales."

The billboard - which is positioned near several churches - features a little girl's letter to St. Nick that reads "Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is to skip church! I'm too old for fairy tales."

If my children were small, I would explain to them that those who post such things have their own religion that hates God, but in America they have the right to say stupid things.

You believe a virgin gave birth to the son of god on December 25th in Bethlehem, Palestine?
of course not, everybody knows that the date of december 25th was determined by means other than the actual date. The actual date is not really known for sure. December 25 just fit into the church calendar well.
As far as you thinking its all a fairy tale, sorry about your luck after you die. But honestly, what takes more faith.
or
2) that from completely nothing at all, not a single particle of dust, NOTHING, some nothing caused some other nothing to explode and create everything from nothing at all in the first place.
Fallacy of false dichotomy of choices. Grow up. Snap.

I believe you have no idea about what you are talking. Snap.

or
and what is false between the two choices given

or
They are not the only choices available. Snap.

or
whats with the "snap" why do you lefties always have to add some word to make yourselves look even more retarded? I mean its not as retarded as the "derp derp" that some other poster kept using but its pretty close.

or
whats with the "snap" why do you lefties always have to add some word to make yourselves look even more retarded? I mean its not as retarded as the "derp derp" that some other poster kept using but its pretty close.
You sound confused again.

or
not at all, I just have a difficult time talking to retarded high school kids.
Nothing personal mind you.

not at all, I just have a difficult time talking to retarded high school kids. Nothing personal mind you.
You really do not understand the discussion. That's fine. You may learn if you pay attention.

My guess it's more emotional. They are animated by their maternal side - "you're a victim, let me help you" - and they place that instinct above anything, even reason or safety.
They have NO compassion for the Christians trying to leave Syria. You hear NOTHING from the Left about THAT genocide. Christians have been wiped out. Their women and children enslaved by brutal primitives, and the Left doesn't give a damn. Something deeper is at work here. The closer you are to the ONLY God, the more you'll be hated by the anti-God Left.

Barring an unlikely last-minute shift, the number of Christians among the 10,000 will be less than half of one percent.

Of the 9,902 before Monday’s arrivals, just 47 (0.47 percent) are Christians, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data.

The vast majority of the Syrian refugees permitted to resettle in the United States are Sunni Muslims – 9,726 of the 9,902, or 98.2 percent. Another 20 are Shi’a Muslims, and a further 85 are identified in the data simply as Muslims.

The 47 Christians comprise seven Catholics, four Protestants, six Orthodox, one Greek Orthodox and 29 refugees self-reported simply as “Christian.”
10,126: Administration Hits Syria Refugee Target; 0.5% Are Christians
No, very true, their compassion is tempered by their PC. That's the point of the thread I posted.

For them, Christians are the oppressors, Muslims are the oppressed, and off they go - regardless of how women and gays are treated.

not at all, I just have a difficult time talking to retarded high school kids. Nothing personal mind you.
You really do not understand the discussion. That's fine. You may learn if you pay attention.
Snap. Derp. Dupe.
Libstains answers to everything. Total waste of carbon.

My guess it's more emotional. They are animated by their maternal side - "you're a victim, let me help you" - and they place that instinct above anything, even reason or safety.
They have NO compassion for the Christians trying to leave Syria. You hear NOTHING from the Left about THAT genocide. Christians have been wiped out. Their women and children enslaved by brutal primitives, and the Left doesn't give a damn. Something deeper is at work here. The closer you are to the ONLY God, the more you'll be hated by the anti-God Left.

Barring an unlikely last-minute shift, the number of Christians among the 10,000 will be less than half of one percent.

Of the 9,902 before Monday’s arrivals, just 47 (0.47 percent) are Christians, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data.

The vast majority of the Syrian refugees permitted to resettle in the United States are Sunni Muslims – 9,726 of the 9,902, or 98.2 percent. Another 20 are Shi’a Muslims, and a further 85 are identified in the data simply as Muslims.

The 47 Christians comprise seven Catholics, four Protestants, six Orthodox, one Greek Orthodox and 29 refugees self-reported simply as “Christian.”
10,126: Administration Hits Syria Refugee Target; 0.5% Are Christians
No, very true, their compassion is tempered by their PC. That's the point of the thread I posted.

For them, Christians are the oppressors, Muslims are the oppressed, and off they go - regardless of how women and gays are treated.
Nonsense. Murder is murder, regardless who does it. We charge the actors and their principals. You want to make an entire religion a principal. Not going to happen. And no registry of American Muslims and no travel against a religion.

Pop as grammar police is pathetic. The rebuttal stands, and Pop has nothing else. Trot along.

Forum List

Back