Turn on Fox now

Guess we should start putting up billboards that make fun of Islam.
are you kidding?
This is the perfect chance for Islam and Christians, actually all religions to join together and make atheists pick a God of their choice or be "bounced" behind a pickup truck down some dusty back road.
The war of religions should end, but, since man needs to be at war with someone, we can just start clearing the world of the non believers
This could be a beautiful thing. A new beginning, the start of a world united together in peace.
And, we get the bonus of the interfaith picnics where we all get to sample each others foods, music, culture etc...
Im ready, Fetch my rope Cletus we goin' huntin'
The good Christians will turn you in, bub, in a heart but. They outnumber you 100 to 1.

Guess we should start putting up billboards that make fun of Islam.
Sure, why not. You've elected a President who does.
and we are only replacing a president that put Christians down for the last 8 years.
personally I dont give a crap what someone else does as long as it does not interfere with my rights. Then, I figure if nobody is looking and I wont get caught, I see no problem depositing them in a large body of water, or a neatly prepared hole in the back yard.
You are so full of crap, my little snowflake.

I'm not joining with Muslims to do anything. They are pieces of shit that need to be ridiculed and we should use every means we have to expunge them from Western societies. I can tolerate any religion or non-believer, with the exception of Islam. History has shown the world they are intolerant of everyone else, they are barbaric, they love death more than anything.
The Left really doesn't understand Islam. If they do, that's all the worst. Petting a rattlesnake is safer.

The radical jihadists can get over it, here in America, just like the radical Jews and radical Christians.

As a lifelong practicing Lutheran, baptized in the same church I still attend, what is it about america that it is so christian? If one reads the bible, one acknowledges we don't do a good job of following Jesus. Piss poor job we do.

You mean this? Atheists Target Churchgoers With ‘Christmas Is a Fairy Tale’ Billboards.

An atheist group called American Atheists is using a fake "Dear Santa" letter in a billboard campaign in several Southern states, urging people to skip church this Christmas and stop listening to "fairy tales."

The billboard - which is positioned near several churches - features a little girl's letter to St. Nick that reads "Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is to skip church! I'm too old for fairy tales."

Fox christmas fairly tale legacy - Yahoo Search Results

If my children were small, I would explain to them that those who post such things have their own religion that hates God, but in America they have the right to say stupid things.

A. That was two fucking years ago. Nice "Search results" link, coward.

B. The Jesus Christmas story IS a fairy tale.

C. We are too old for them.

D. You're just too dumb and frightened to let go of the fairy tale.

You mean this? Atheists Target Churchgoers With ‘Christmas Is a Fairy Tale’ Billboards.

An atheist group called American Atheists is using a fake "Dear Santa" letter in a billboard campaign in several Southern states, urging people to skip church this Christmas and stop listening to "fairy tales."

The billboard - which is positioned near several churches - features a little girl's letter to St. Nick that reads "Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is to skip church! I'm too old for fairy tales."

If my children were small, I would explain to them that those who post such things have their own religion that hates God, but in America they have the right to say stupid things.

OK, GaryDog, you have had your say. You are now silent to me.

Last edited:

OK, GaryDog, you have had your say.

You believe a virgin gave birth to the son of god on December 25th in Bethlehem, Palestine?

Like I said, the Left doesn't understand Islam.
But they're very, very tolerant of it. Because they're very tolerant.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?
Good topic. Don't know how I missed it.

As a Christian, I believe the Left's problem is SPIRITUAL.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There is ZERO reason a Leftist who CLAIMS to see women as equals, believes in equal rights for all, including homosexuals, would be quick to embrace and never speak ill of a religion that sees other human beings as property.

These people have a special hatred for God, therefore, they align themselves with a religion that shares their contempt for THAT God.

If THAT religion gains political power in this nation, it'll be the Left who dies first. But maybe not. When faced the ISLAMIC choice to "convert" or die, they will quickly submit. They sure won't march in the streets for gay "marriage" or any of the nonsense they get away with in a Christian culture.

Like I said, the Left doesn't understand Islam.
But they're very, very tolerant of it. Because they're very tolerant.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?
Good topic. Don't know how I missed it.

As a Christian, I believe the Left's problem is SPIRITUAL.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There is ZERO reason a Leftist who CLAIMS to see women as equals, believes in equal rights for all, including homosexuals, would be quick to embrace and never speak ill of a religion that sees other human beings as property.

These people have a special hatred for God, therefore, they align themselves with a religion that shares their contempt for THAT God.

If THAT religion gains political power in this nation, it'll be the Left who dies first. But maybe not. When faced the ISLAMIC choice to "convert" or die, they will quickly submit. They sure won't march in the streets for gay "marriage" or any of the nonsense they get away with in a Christian culture.
My guess it's more emotional. They are animated by their maternal side - "you're a victim, let me help you" - and they place that instinct above anything, even reason or safety.

They divide people into the oppressors and the oppressed and they simply cannot be talked out of it - even a religion that treats women and gays as Islam does, not to mention the horrors of jihadism. It doesn't make sense, it's absolutely contradictory, but that's their instinct.

Instinct is a very powerful thing.

My guess it's more emotional. They are animated by their maternal side - "you're a victim, let me help you" - and they place that instinct above anything, even reason or safety.
They have NO compassion for the Christians trying to leave Syria. You hear NOTHING from the Left about THAT genocide. Christians have been wiped out. Their women and children enslaved by brutal primitives, and the Left doesn't give a damn. Something deeper is at work here. The closer you are to the ONLY God, the more you'll be hated by the anti-God Left.

Barring an unlikely last-minute shift, the number of Christians among the 10,000 will be less than half of one percent.

Of the 9,902 before Monday’s arrivals, just 47 (0.47 percent) are Christians, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data.

The vast majority of the Syrian refugees permitted to resettle in the United States are Sunni Muslims – 9,726 of the 9,902, or 98.2 percent. Another 20 are Shi’a Muslims, and a further 85 are identified in the data simply as Muslims.

The 47 Christians comprise seven Catholics, four Protestants, six Orthodox, one Greek Orthodox and 29 refugees self-reported simply as “Christian.”
10,126: Administration Hits Syria Refugee Target; 0.5% Are Christians

Last edited:

Forum List

Back