Turn on Fox now

So, the Christians took it down because it was a threat to their safe space?
You wouldn't like the real Jesus would you.

Because the zeal of your house has consumed me and the reproach of those who reproach you has fallen upon me

Fulfilled in Jesus when He overturned the tables.

Thank a tolerant Christian you don't live in an Islamic state.

gassy and the others think they have the spiritual right to hurt the property and well as those who do not believe like them.

Such beliefs are not Christian principles.

gassy and the others think they have the spiritual right to hurt the property and well as those who do not believe like them.

You don't know other's hearts...you may shut you piehole now, fake ass.

How's "iceberg slim" Fakey LOL;)

You mean this? Atheists Target Churchgoers With ‘Christmas Is a Fairy Tale’ Billboards.

An atheist group called American Atheists is using a fake "Dear Santa" letter in a billboard campaign in several Southern states, urging people to skip church this Christmas and stop listening to "fairy tales."

The billboard - which is positioned near several churches - features a little girl's letter to St. Nick that reads "Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is to skip church! I'm too old for fairy tales."

Fox christmas fairly tale legacy - Yahoo Search Results

If my children were small, I would explain to them that those who post such things have their own religion that hates God, but in America they have the right to say stupid things.
We saw some of them today. They are now chained to the back of our pickup trucks. Waiting for sundown so the kids don't see.
You may be committing federal as well as state crimes if you vandalize those signs. Not worth it.
Maybe blm can take them down for us, in the name of looting. Those are Obama's brother's.

latest

Maybe Trump won in a landslide because all americans were beyond furious over how frequent Obama interrupted our TV Shows for speeches that were completely meaningless? we all just missed Cavuto just now!!!

You don't know other's hearts...you may shut you piehole now, fake ass.

How's "iceberg slim" Fakey LOL;)
If you wish to hurt others because of religious beliefs, you are no different than radical jihadists.

Maybe Trump won in a landslide because all americans were beyond furious over how frequent Obama interrupted our TV Shows for speeches that were completely meaningless? we all just missed Cavuto just now!!!
A 36 EV majority and eleven million less votes than his opponents does not make Trump a landslide winner. He barely squeaked through.

Poor deltex. Shitting his pants over a sign far, far away.

Did Fox "News" cue some Armageddon music over the story?

BREAKING: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS™ IS COMING YOUR WAY! DUCK!!!!

These fucking tards need spinal transplants so they can walk upright like men.

Last edited:
dzfi9g.jpg

Please make the bad people stop with their signs!

g0000 is awarded an unprecedented 24 Katyushas.

"Warning: This story contains graphic images of a sign which may traumatize you pussies."

G won't get that either...better order up more katyushas...until their butthurt sooths you'll be handing them out by the truckload

Forum List

Back