Turn out the lights the parties over Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the entire GOP needs to disavow Trump and just take our lumps in November.

I think the entire GOP needs to disavow Trump and just take our lumps in November.
That would be the wise course. Take the opportunity to rebuild the party, and look hard at the policies that allowed this debacle. But that is not what is going to happen. They will run Trump, and suffer a serious debacle.

I thought Republicans choose Trump so he can disembowel Hillary in the debates!

GOP voters did not care about winning, just kick Clinton's butt on and off stage!!

I thought Republicans choose Trump so he can disembowel Hillary in the debates!

GOP voters did not care about winning, just kick Clinton's butt on and off stage!!
She's not one of your bought off GOP empty suits he crushed, and has some facts and policies to kill him with...and will laugh right in his face lol. He'll explode. LOL

Last edited:
That would be the wise course. Take the opportunity to rebuild the party, and look hard at the policies that allowed this debacle. But that is not what is going to happen. They will run Trump, and suffer a serious debacle.
We know what policies resulted in Trump. We don't need to study them. It's the policies that allows asshole liberals to vote in Republican primaries. For decades you assholes have come out in droves and cast votes for the Republican candidate that you think will be the easiest for your Dumbocrat candidate to defeat.

But this time it backfired in a big way because you idiots elected a megalomaniac who doesn't give a shit about anything. And now you're all peeing down your legs like scared dogs at the thought of him owning your ass for the next 4 years. Frankly, as much as I hate Trump, I hope it happens just to watch you people have to suffer from the results of your own stupidity.

We know what policies resulted in Trump. We don't need to study them. It's the policies that allows asshole liberals to vote in Republican primaries. For decades you assholes have come out in droves and cast votes for the Republican candidate that you think will be the easiest for your Dumbocrat candidate to defeat.

But this time it backfired in a big way because you idiots elected a megalomaniac who doesn't give a shit about anything. And now you're all peeing down your legs like scared dogs at the thought of him owning your ass for the next 4 years. Frankly, as much as I hate Trump, I hope it happens just to watch you people have to suffer from the results of your own stupidity.
Those aren't policies, and he's a creature of the racist ignoramus brainwashed GOP base.

The republicans never liked Trump to begin with. He's not for sale like they are. Most of them would rather see a crook like hillary in office even though shes democrat.

Liberals who gloat about Trump are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Thread closed

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back