Turning Point Christian School Indoctrinating Students

And?

You don't know the difference between private and public education?
Stupid question and I won't get into your BS about how that has anything to do with why that school had to send out a statement apologizing to the parents for trying to shove political ideology into a very young childs mind. Did you miss the point? I think so.

If you are born in the right place. The cosmic dice are not kind. Be born in Iraq, live and die and never once hear the Gospel of Jesus and BOOM you are burning in hell.

Seems a tad unfair.
Kill all enemies and die with a machine gun in my hand is all that matters.

Valhalla, I am coming...

Kill all enemies and die with a machine gun in my hand is all that matters.

Valhalla, I am coming...

1647910251319.png

Better than teaching them about sex in kindergarten.
You cultists really don't have any tools in your toolboxes left, besides pathetic whataboutism, do you? You don't even realize that your pathetic whataboutism is a double-edged sword. Poor little guys. Trump has really turned your brains to mush.

Stupid question and I won't get into your BS about how that has anything to do with why that school had to send out a statement apologizing to the parents for trying to shove political ideology into a very young childs mind. Did you miss the point? I think so.
That didn't have to send out an apology , once again they are a private school and teach what they wish, you mad that the left can't influence them?

That didn't have to send out an apology , once again they are a private school and teach what they wish, you mad that the left can't influence them?
A fair question, but no, like you said, it's a private school.

But shaming them is fair game. I mean, certainly you agree, it is kind of gross. I would say the same, if it was Trump they were chanting about. And that's what it is: chanting. Scary, cultist chanting.

A Riverside, California pre-school teacher sent a video to parents of her students chanting political persuasion and propaganda.
The subject was the President Joe Biden. It was the first history lesson taught to the 4-5 year old students.

"The video lasts only about eight seconds. You can hear a teacher asking the students, "Who's our President." The students then respond in unison, "Biden!" The teacher then asks the students "What do we want to do with him?" and the students respond twice, "We want him out!"

Unless RawStory publishes it, it cannot be true.

You go so far as to lose touch with what the OP says. Actually, you get absolutely nowhere with it.
Why get mad with such crap as you spew. I just wonder if you read it as much as you parrot your "We" bros.

You go so far as to lose touch with what the OP says. Actually, you get absolutely nowhere with it.
Why get mad with such crap as you spew. I just wonder if you read it as much as you parrot your "We" bros.
Who is mad? I am not the one who cant figure out the difference between a private and public skool, it is you thinking you have a gotcha moment

You cultists really don't have any tools in your toolboxes left, besides pathetic whataboutism, do you? You don't even realize that your pathetic whataboutism is a double-edged sword. Poor little guys. Trump has really turned your brains to mush.
Schools are teaching 6 year Olds about sex. You support that? Yes or no? Yes or no.

Who is mad? I am not the one who cant figure out the difference between a private and public skool, it is you thinking you have a gotcha moment
KMA and yes you are the one who can't figure out the difference from right or wrong. Was the teacher using those innocent pre-schoolers as tools or not?
Maybe she couldn't convince a normal adult. How does that fit in on how you see the issue?

KMA and yes you are the one who can't figure out the difference from right or wrong. Was the teacher using those innocent pre-schoolers as tools or not?
Maybe she couldn't convince a normal adult. How does that fit in on how you see the issue?
It's a christian school you nit wit they teach smoking crack and sleeping with your dead brothers wife is morally wrong and it's Biden's kid

It's a christian school you not wit they teach smoking crack and sleeping with your dead brothers wife is morally wrong and it's Biden's kid
Go back in your corner. Your failure to answer is duly noted.

Forum List

Back