TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Does Faun want that video collage enlarged or shown individually? Are you people dumb enough to think they don't have more videos? They are the only ones they saved. That collage was to show how many they have. Busted.

And the guy forgot to take a picture of ballots so he took a picture of the drop box to hoping get paid. 10 to 1 the assholes stiffed him.
I would love to see a video of anybody who dropped multiple ballots at a Dropbox 30-40 times. Please show that!

That photo line y’all are trying to use makes me laugh every time. Haha. What In the world do you think somebody taking a photos of the ballot box proves?!

Exactly. You claim there is verified proof but now you’re saying there should be an investigation. You’ve been lying this whole time
No, I have been saying why hasn't it been investigated. The authorities have this evidence, They are ignoring it because they know it happened. It means it did happen.

No, I have been saying why hasn't it been investigated. The authorities have this evidence, They are ignoring it because they know it happened. It means it did happen.
It has been investigated genius. Your “verified proof” is equivalent to dogshit

It has not been investigated. Stop lying. The authorities have done 0.
That’s another lie. But according to you it’s all proven so there is no need to investigate. Take your proof to court and get laughed at again. Please, do that

That’s another lie. But according to you it’s all proven so there is no need to investigate. Take your proof to court and get laughed at again. Please, do that
I never said an investigation was not necessary. I told you how investigations with that kind of evidence end up. They find the people guilty. If it does get to court that is what the court will find the people, guilty.

I never said an investigation was not necessary. I told you how investigations with that kind of evidence end up. They find the people guilty. If it does get to court that is what the court will find the people, guilty.
You're wrong. You have no evidence of any crimes. All you have are dots on a map showing where people traveled to. What evidence do you have of a crime?? Nothing. You just lie and make up stories of stealing ballots and forging signatures. None of which you have proof of.

You're wrong. You have no evidence of any crimes. All you have are dots on a map showing where people traveled to. What evidence do you have of a crime?? Nothing. You just lie and make up stories of stealing ballots and forging signatures. None of which you have proof of.
Showing places people traveled to 30 times a day, you dumb fuck.

Showing places people traveled to 30 times a day, you dumb fuck.
Haha, you must be the lowest IQ poster on this board. Why do you think somebody would travel to a ballot box 30 times in one day. Tell me the picture your imagination paints…

Haha, you must be the lowest IQ poster on this board. Why do you think somebody would travel to a ballot box 30 times in one day. Tell me the picture your imagination paints…
Because they have the phone pings that prove it. You have been arguing how it means nothing so you already admitted it happened. Do not talk about anyone's IQ.

Because they have the phone pings that prove it. You have been arguing how it means nothing so you already admitted it happened. Do not talk about anyone's IQ.
I can’t say whether it happened or not. If geo data says that people traveled to certain locations then Im sure that is accurate. My argument is… so fucking what?! No crimes have been shown to have even occurred

Let’s assume somebody went back and forth between a non profit and ballot box 30 times in one day. What in the world do you think that proves?!?! Nothing

I can’t say whether it happened or not. If geo data says that people traveled to certain locations then Im sure that is accurate. My argument is… so fucking what?! No crimes have been shown to have even occurred

Let’s assume somebody went back and forth between a non profit and ballot box 30 times in one day. What in the world do you think that proves?!?! Nothing
Anyone with more than one ballot committed a felony.

We have gone over this. Are you playing stupid, because you are sure good at it.
If we have gone over this then there is a major piece that you are not understanding so lets review it again. Why did "anyone with more than one ballot" commit a felony?

If we have gone over this then there is a major piece that you are not understanding so lets review it again. Why did "anyone with more than one ballot" commit a felony?
Because putting more than one ballot at a drop box is illegal. It has to be taken to a polling place. The people doing it knew it was a crime. That is why there were gloves used by many.

Because putting more than one ballot at a drop box is illegal. It has to be taken to a polling place. The people doing it knew it was a crime. That is why there were gloves used by many.
Can you show me the law that says that? Cuz I'm pretty sure I've posted several links to laws that allow for it.

Can you show me the law that says that? Cuz I'm pretty sure I've posted several links to laws that allow for it.
How does that apply to 30 or 40 trips to the boxes? Those families are huge. There is no plausible explanation, except fraud.

Forum List

Back