🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Twatter deal is everyone good with this

I don't really care, the Prince owned shares before Elon Musk bought the company and actually is on record of being against the buyout, now we have a political motivated investigation, why didn't Democrats worry about the Prince's interest before? All BS, government intervention into a private company because of the new owners politics. If this was Gates the Democrats would have done not a damn thing.

I don't really care, the Prince owned shares before Elon Musk bought the company and actually is on record of being against the buyout, now we have a political motivated investigation, why didn't Democrats worry about the Prince's interest before? All BS, government intervention into a private company because of the new owners politics. If this was Gates the Democrats would have done not a damn thing.

Owning shares is different than owning the owner.

He lives in the warped backwards ass minds of maga fuckups.

Like humper ye.
bidenhitler.jpg

Once Musk gets the dead weight out of the building I may sign up at Twitter....

Me too. Same thing I kind of expected out of Trump when he moved into the White House. He should have TOTALLY douched the place out until every remaining Obama rodent and cockroach was gone!

Me too. Same thing I kind of expected out of Trump when he moved into the White House. He should have TOTALLY douched the place out until every remaining Obama rodent and cockroach was gone!
Once he moved in, he did douchebag the place up.

President Biden cleaned that douche out.

Forum List

Back